"WERE AT A SHITTY SITUATION AS A STARTUP WHERE WE HAVE TOO MANY CUSTOMERS AND ALL THE CUSTOMERS DONT WANT THE SAME...

"WERE AT A SHITTY SITUATION AS A STARTUP WHERE WE HAVE TOO MANY CUSTOMERS AND ALL THE CUSTOMERS DONT WANT THE SAME THING"

AMA: youtube.com/watch?v=25hlJ1FzDNM

>why didnt you buy in at the 30cent signal user?

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leak of their app from the ama

>in for 20k and still FOMOing myself

>United Nations details will release no later than the 23rd of January
>user, I..

nice fucking shitcoin, better off buying BAT

STOP POSTING ABOUT HST ASSHOLE.

I NEED MORE DAMNIT

>Crocodile Dundee Make America Great Again.

Maybe this is a good project if you live in a lawless fucking wasteland.
Hard to see any real white people countries using this shitcoin.

HST
>Be aussie
>direct descendant of the original white race
>Be Chad
>Design good working product to help push democracy along

You
>be pajeet
>Shit in street
>Wipe ass with hand
>"Hmm, there must be a better solution for this"
>Law prevents the invention of toilets or toilet paper due to "muh culture"
>Use shit-covered fingers to type this out

Stay poor faggot. In since $0.39.

small portfolios spotted

I was watching and that picture is shit. check this one out you can actually see what their product is doing....

good health and wellbeing
climate action
affordable energy
decent work and economic growth

hmm interesting.. sounds like more than just a vote system eh but a vote community.

SO MUCH MORE. YES I SHILL and im proud of paying attention to these guys + 1000% already

im fomo'ing user, do i buy? please i want to make it

Huge pennant, massive fucking sell walls to hold the price down just a bit more....

Nah, nothing going on here guys. No sir, no way this moons soon.

Buy on Kucoin user.

Only exchange with accounts open.

Use my code!
1H8Ks

Screw off, ya lousy normie.

Use my code, you faggots.

Screw off, ya lousy normie.

Use my code, you faggots.

kucoin.com/

E4SVUa

HST is still the ultimate sleep coin despite rising 15x.

Literally too many customers and they're not even focusing on marketing at all.

1bn coin EOY easy

I TOLD THEM TO BUY AT 20 CENTS, 40 CENTS, BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN
THEY
DIDN'T
LISTEN
I TELL THEM TO BUY NOW BUT THEY STILL WOULDN'T LISTEN

Feelsbad I only put $700 into it when ETH was worth 50% of what it is now. Literally 20x my USD. The gains feel fucking good though

I have 188 HST on cryptopia, but they want 8 to withdraw it

that seems way too fucking high for a withdrawal fee no? the fuck do I do??

shut up pls im not done accumulating

Withdraw it for what? If you need the funds out, ETH is probably your best bet. Maybe you can even arbitrage?

Planning to sell 40%-50% of my HST and move on to Lamden and Jibrel.

What do you think?

I just dont like cryptopia
would rather have it on Kucoin

>>why didnt you buy in at the 30cent signal user?
I was too dumb, but was smart enough to get 1400 at around $0.50. Pretty happy so far.

I sold 1,220 HST at 1.06 after i made a 5x. :(

Never heard of them, but if you DYOR you won't need to take advice from anons. I was told to buy HST, but I didn't buy it until I looked into the product.

If you need a Kuc account, use my referal
www.kucoin.com 1H8Ks

I did my research, and yeah, they're also promising moon missions.
Potentials like HST.
I was was one of the first to shill HST user. So I know how to DYOR.

Thanks for the tip user. I will research your coins for my portfolio

lol look at the UN countries that have "partnered" (it's not a partnership, they're running one test) with HST.

literal nigger coin.

nigger state token

HST is one of the comfiest LTHs out there. Not sure about those other two though.

I know it is. But I am selling some so I don't reget opportunity costs. Lamden is a easy 10x in my opinion.

Go for it then, user. Good luck to you. HST is in talks with Binance though. This has been confirmed on their telegram.

Can someone translate this to American?

africa has some of the worst, most fraudulent "elections" in the world. If there are any countries that need voting on the blockchain, they're in fucking Africa

Yeah, I know.
But still, I already put a sell order over at ED for .0045 eth, and I think it'll take 2-3 days for that to sell, lot of time for me to reconsider.

are you a retard or just blinded by your greed? the governments in those countries don't WANT fair elections. they want to stay in power. why the fuck would they buy something that has the potential to overthrow them? you go ahead and bank your financial future on niggers tho see how that works out for you

Don't know if it means much, but saw some billionaire's ether account the other day and he had a fuck ton of jibrel. *shrug* I missed the token sale, looked interesting

Because Jibrel is seriously backed up by the jewish corporate world. Decentralized financial instruments. This shit is sure money. Smart money, even.
Everything the jews touch turns to gold.

I overpayed 30 cents for this coin in late november. got 800 and holding

also 15$ is the top

You sound like a smarter investor, user. Gl.

>avatarfagging
anyways hope you do well man, I'm personally gonna hold this shit forever. Low circulation and real world application makes me think $10k or $20k a coin could be the long term future. This team seems as real as it gets so I doubt my little investment will disappear

Of course I avatarfag. Posting Momo every moment I post here has only bought me good luck from crypto, so I will post her every chance I get. (well, I don't post her at ever post, it's an exagerration)

Lol it fucking went to 5$ even before Binance. Gods, what a good coin.

Easy 20x from now, where's it's already 20x for me.

Oh and that isn't counting the token burning either.

Good choice with going in for another easy 10x. I hope you buy back into HST before it goes into another moon mission!