ANTI-SHILL THREAD

What coin do you just absolutely hate?

I'll start. Fuck TRX. Literally nothing behind the coin.

trx, iota, dbc, nebl, verge

overhyped pieces of shit. all of them

IOTA

Agreed on all of them. Spot on.

XRP, The digital jew

XLM, because it is the stupid bitch that I'm stuck with. I hate her, but have grown so attached to my bags that I can't stand to leave them behind.
I'm not going to make it.

Why don't you want to be part of the BRAIN GANG my man?

pic related

Xrp

did the fucking same with iota, just let it go man, you will glad

You idiots are the ones that ruined iota. Iota is a coin with different technology, solid backings, and results. You morons shill shit coins and trash coins with no purpose. Fuck off

I honestly have no idea how any of you can tell what coins are good and what coins are bad. People boogeyman shills a lot on other boards but this board is the one board on the website where I genuinely believe there are shills. It's just filled with people furiously ejaculating all over their coin of choice without giving, well, anything to support it.

VEN

such fucking hyped up shit with a scum community

nothing against you VENians but the shit happening on reddit is retarded

I use the word hate rarely but I HATE Jewcoin

op just asked what coin do we hate, not if them are good or bad

IOTA and Cardano cause I'm a ETH maximalist and most of my investments are in ethereum based projects.

TRX - literal scam coin

Verge and Ripple , normie garbage

>sorry, race realism. There was at least a 50 point IQ gap between my parents
>now excuse me while I finish shitting in the street and gang raping my cousin's neighbor

At this point your coin buffet of choice might as well be fantasy football teams. Easy to sound like a shill when you're high on your own supply. All green today!

Literally every fucking crypto coin out there is complete shit, yet every single one of you fuckers own some. Get the fuck over which one is worse or why because in this market it mean fucking nothing.

>IOTA and Cardano cause I'm a ETH maximalist and most of my investments are in ethereum based projects.
Yup. The others also. Not bitbean.

Notice how nobody is saying Link

XRP is not even crypto

>now it's time to worship some more cows before I go back to my job in a callcenter

Iota cuz smart refugee cities.

Eth. slow as fuck. gets killed by retards trading cartoon meme cats, tanks, dogs, fish and so on...

ETHLEND

FUCK IOTA

DASH. Fucking overpriced piece of shit.

Buy trx its the dip :D

IOTA

Why so much hate for IOTA? It mooned and is now close to baseline again, but it seems like one of the coins that could have the most mainstream appeal. I don't care much about Coinbase, but apart from XRP, it also seems like one of the most obvious ones they might offer. I might be wrong, but it seems to me like a good coin right now.

BAT, because it seems dystopian.

Maybe not a coin but I notice it's quite frequent for coins shilled 2-3 times to be gold mines and coins shilled daily to often time just be pumps.