So what's this Ethereum thing? Just spent the weekend talking to some experts

>So what's this Ethereum thing? Just spent the weekend talking to some experts...

Other urls found in this thread:

hypebeast.com/2018/1/kodak-ico-cryptocurrency-kodakcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All these books behind me are about cryptographycurrencies.

>heh, just this time last year i was shilling blue chip stocks... but now?! i’m a crypto hacker man thanks to my KNOWLEDGE

As my first mentor, Joel Salatin, used to say, go all-in on Enigma

>I'm a bit rich now thanks to Bitcoin *heh heh heh* get it guys? Now buy my book.

this guy needs ideal AIDS now

Say what you want, but he’s rich.

>i like the way your feet smell youtube money see how

>I just had dinner with ____ and talked about cryptums all night
>I have a cryptum podcast and program now

How did he make all his money anyway ?

>While riding my lambo around the Hollywood hills, I thought what if there was a bitcoin with some kind of contract on it...except smart.

20 dollar blow jobs

By not going to college and buying a bookshelf.

He is a "personality" who sells self guidance books,seminars and talks

He's a paid actor dumdum

Renting a cheap lambo and garage space then making shitty videos

Self help books, i think

The house is rented for the videos.

shilling snake oil, he's a rat

>hypebeast.com/2018/1/kodak-ico-cryptocurrency-kodakcoin

leasing a lambo and renting a house isn't rich. it's pretend bullshit.

Faux rich, sure. I don't doubt he has money but he doesn't have nearly the money he tries to show he does. The house, the lambo, all that shit you see in the videos is borrowed, rented or otherwise leased. None of that is anything he owns outright. If he wasn't trying so hard he might be a likable dude.

God these "motivational" rich dudes piss me off so much, Gary V. is another one and he is so fucking annoying. I don't care how he got rich his videos make him sound like a bullshit artist and everyone acts like he's a genius.

Owned nightclubs in the past, owned dating websites, invested in a bunch of companies, does the self-help guru thing, owns at least a few companies that are as profitable as they are only because he's built himself into a huge meme

That might have been true at first but it isn't any more. He literally faked it until he made it. Pretty smart to be honest.

He’s got a great personal brand, I’ll say that.

Are you fucking serious does he seriously fucking say that

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS MARKET. That's it. I'm telling my wife I lost all my money, letting her cry about it for an hour, and never telling anyone about my holdings again. Fuck this shit I don't want to be a part of this.