What the fuck?!

What in the actual fuck is going on? Have I missed something? If ETH wasn’t doing so well I’d be in the red, can someone please explain what’s happening when everyone else is going back up?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7p5qih/daily_ripplexrp_discussion_thread_010918/?sort=new
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whales are shaking off weak hands to accumulate, i guess they will try to pump it back to previous ATH
hands of steel, user

It's everyone but you getting out while they still can.

Look up the differences between all of Ripple's products and which of them even use the XRP token. And the one product that does use it doesn't even have to. KEK.

this. #HODL XRP is going to $10000 this year iron hands

>when everyone else is going back up?
Been up all week, stop buying shit tokens, newfag.

>whales are shaking off weak hands
this is what people were saying about litecoin when it was plummeting from 380 to 195

Whales can’t affect xrp you dumb fuck

everything but NEO is getting just'd right now OP just hang tight

never sell until Q2 then you can dump like shit if you don't like were its at

You joined the normies FOMO train.
Congratz on buying a centralized currency regulated by the banks.

I traded whatever I had left of this shit coin for ETH a few minutes ago. Managed to get out of it with a 60% profit

fuck that fucking shit coin.

will keep stockpiling ETH

Lol at anyone holding this centralized inflationary shitcoin.

where's that guy that posts ripple propaganda in every thread? haven't seen him for a few days...

jew and sjw coins gettin justed. thank god.

also, buy zcl.

We'll, it turns out, you can cripple the ripple

Yeah, it's a piece of shit

litecoin holders are kind of like the type of people to post way too personal shit as their Facebook status

maybe do your research and dont buy overinflated normie shitcoins?

just some advice

What do you use to buy your coins? Coinbase is all over every fucking news article but I refuse to believe thats what people are using, not when it takes ten days to clear a sale and it only offers a few currencies

Bought mine at 0.20
Never FOMO it always fucks you

Seems like it explodes just like litecoin and bch.
Maybe it will rise again after it got listed on DMM exchange after 11th Jan, just hope it won't bleed to $1 before that day

It's a standard crash scenario.
First it was BTC, then it was LTC, then it was BCH then XRP/XLM/TRX/ADA now it's ETH. They're all reaching a top, most of them are over the peak. XRP was the biggest peak, it will crash the hardest as well.

The last down move tested 1.9 the breakout level of the final up move. This just retested it, but its not looking good. I reckon in the next hours its going to go under 1.9 and go to 1.62 - 1.63 ish (the bottom of the last trading range before the peak) or go in full meltdown to 1 dollar. (the breakout level of the second to last rally)
Months from now it will bottom at 0.45ish.
Screencap this.

CORRECTION
You know, what we told you delusional morons was coming for XRP in every thread. We got hate and shade in return. I begged you to sell at 3$, and y'all were full euphoria, talking about 5$. SO now that Euphoria has turned into fear. And it's gonna get even more scary user.

same user. couple this with my cardano losses and eth is saving my ass. we in this together

oh shit this is wht i been aiting for someone to say for fucking months they bout to get fucking rekt

n-no user, you just don't understand. Centralized shit tokens are the future.

Delusional normies
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7p5qih/daily_ripplexrp_discussion_thread_010918/?sort=new

Op here

Cheers boys for the usual conflicting biz/ post and 1 fuck shilling his shit coin. I bought in at .20 so I’ll HODL for now and run the risk, good luck to everyone doing the same

comedy gold

Anyone else here encountered retards that think XPR was going to be 100$ or even 1000$?

They are more common than you think

>t. NoICXer

this. word to the wise, you don't buy in on shit that's already pumped and has no potential value.

HOLD THE LINE!

The sun shall shine brightly upon our faces is due time anons!
Your faith shall be rewarded!

ACCUMULATE! ACCUMULATE! ACCCCUUUUMMMMUUUUULLLLAAATTEEE!

Yep kek.

Bought at 0.72 and sold at 1.87.

No regrets.

Replle to 5000 by the end of Jan. I'ma fcrypto lord.

the big bank deals don't involve banks acquiring XRP and increasing the price, but rather creating their own private network based on ripple tech for fast, centralized asset tracking
XRP is only a test-net for the programmers to demonstrate the scalability of their tech so they can sell it to said banks
this is bad because banks needs != user needs and programmers won't hesitate to push risky new features and letting the community bug test for them

They are like a whole roomful of people being beheaded by terrorists, while there friends are patting them on the back.

fucking delusion..

i sold out of all coin about 12 hours ago. i don't trust any of this crypto shit. it would just bomb in a day. and the current trend of dumps is a sure sign its dead.

Ripple's CEO is now the 5th richest person in the world. Ripple has served it's purpose.

Nobody wants coins that give you no return. Or at the very least, one that has buybacks or sinks to reduce the supply. You want ETH, DGD, MKR, REP, ICN, OMG, NEO, MCO, PAY, DICE, ARK, WAVES. these will continue up, XRPs supply will just keep getting larger so that will keep the sell pressure up.

Skelly brushes off price talk but Ripple amplifies it. I’m starting to think /pol/ may have a point about these Jews.

Yeah, it'll bounce back up there. Give it time.

This is a winning trade, user. Congrats.

You did well OP, you bought low. Everyone buying over 1$ and didn't sell before this correction, is an idiot and deserves all the stress

You're right, Ripple to 5k!!!