Anyone else feel bad for Ripple buyers? They are down 50 % already and their pain has not even yet begun

Anyone else feel bad for Ripple buyers? They are down 50 % already and their pain has not even yet begun.

Everyone has been just'd on at least one investment.

Suffer with me.

No remorse

Its a healthy correction. Once the exchanges offer xrp pairs we'll be soaring. Until then i expect some sideways movement trending up.

>Feeling bad for normies

No remorse, ripple is for bankcucks

>down 50%
Nigga I'm up 1000% last 30 days. What are you on about?

You'll need 100% gains to make that back

b-but it was going to $1000 per coin

Make what back? So I'm up 950% instead? Golly.

Haha, yeah, I feel so bad for them....

No, fuck them. Only normies fall for it.

not a single tear is shed

Coinbase will pull us from the void

This shit has happened so many times that they have only themselves to blame
Most blatantly manipulated coin on the market

Pretty soon all those fools who are leveraged out their ass are going to dump this hard.

>tfw bought at 30 cent

stupid mong if you're down 50% from 1000% gains asuming your entry price is negligible you're sitting at 500% ffs I swear im gonna genocide the brainlets

> mfw turbo normie brother was talking about investing in Ripple on Sunday
> Decided that was as good a signal as any and exited at 3.11
> Price immediately drops off a cliff
Kek, I should text him.

It was charted

I bought this at $2.80, should I cut my losses or just hodl?

ripple fags must suffer

user, you are delusional. You have not done your homework. XRP is a normie trap.

>They are down 50 % already and their pain has not even yet begun.
this.

wait, there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that reguarly browse biz and actually ignored ripple posts for months and months, but then decided to buy AFTER the huge pump?

if you weren't a retard or a poor fag, you would have bought at least 1k worth of ripple months ago.

they deserve it, to be so delusional to think that Ripple should have ever been anywhere near $3+

the shit was 20 cents a month or two back, it should have never even broke $1

I'm with you despite our geographic distance wherever you may be bruh

WHEN IS COINBASE GOING TO LIST IT LIKE EVERYONE TOLD ME?!?!?!?

If you were up %1000 and it tanked %50 you're up %500 dumb dumb

No they killed the LTC moon. It was going to 600-700 and they just killed it.

hodl faggot

sell asap. Not only are you running the risk of loosing more (which is very probably) you are also missing out on other coins mooning.

The fuck you talking about? I'm still up 1000% in 2 months

Bought at .20 cents... I hope it goes back down to .20 cents so I can buy twice what I had before I sold off half at 3$ again.

How much did you buy? If it's under 500 dollars worth, just hold. It will get pumped again, it has real world use.

I'm an XRP buyer and if anything I feel sorry for the sellers. I see XRP as the next world reserve currency and I only buy it. I don't do any short-term trading because I suck at short-term and just focus on the long term.

>he doesn't know

For some, XRP is the russian mail order bride. Took the money, run away. Look at the exchanges, there was never a steady demand.

hahaha loving the ripples getting crushed.
THE ASIANS DISLIKE THIS COIN
IT HAS BEEN MARKED FOR DUMP