BAT

Did my homework and put 2 ETH into BAT. In it for the long haul. Whom else?

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

I exited around 5,500 sats and put my money into coins that have solid 10-100x potential. ELIX, WISH, DNA, and DOT are my four favorite horsemen right now.

lol ok fudder, it’s 100% mimicking ethereums 2015 trends almost to the date my guy

numerology.

How does it being 1 dollar defeat the purpose of the coin as opposed to it being 90c,70c,50c, or 20c where it spent the last 4 months?

thanks for posting the FUD on every single BAT thread you accumulating whale faggot

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

So you arent going to respond and just keep copying and pasting that? you basically out yourself and prove correct.

this is your sign people

is this real or reverse psychology meaning either way this user wins and is def holding BAT.

Thanks 2 OP I just bought 4 ETH of bat.

BAT is cool but look at what your selling. You are selling people a different browser that they dont want and to watch ads that they dont want. It is garbage. You dont even wathc ads and you dont even have brave. who are you kidding? This fails once you explain it to someone. Keep believing

forcedMeme = "BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?"

print forcedMeme.uppcase

keep sperging

I have BAT but I'm also questioning this. It's not enough for me to consider selling at this low of a price (I think it's still a little undervalued), but what are they planning? Are they going to make a chrome/firefox extension, or are they going to try and push an entire new browser? Are they expecting people to watch their ads when there's already a huge problem with adblock because people don't want to watch ads? I don't get it. BAT deserved to be valued more than it is right now but I think it's going to hit a wall if these issues aren't answered.

Rumor is big jewtubers are going to rally behind the coin in response to demonetization etc. buy rumor sell news

are you really posting this in every thread? nice fud

>You are selling people a different browser that they dont want
People didn't know they wanted firefox either. If brave starts being shilled as the new good browser, people will listen. Especially if it saves them battery life.