Which low mcap shitcoins to buy?

got rid of XLM, REQ today, now it is time to reinvest.
problem: too many shitcoins that look halfway promising for short term gains.
was thinking DENT, TAU, WAND or KIN
but the more i read the more confused i get

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OPT

MBRS (Embermine)

it's not a low mcap coin but you should get into ICX right now for the guarantee 2-3x mainnet pump on the 24th

>people think 2x4’s are sexy.

already got some but don't want to go all in.
also, being where it is now i don't think this will be more than 2x till february.

i'm looking for something that is very under the radar and could blow up like say TRX did...

Or whales unload into the buying pressure to secure some profits without driving price against them. This would suppress rally.

look buddy you better not have a lot of money because if this goes up before I get into it I'll be furious. But MRT and Coss are my plays after xlm pumps later this week early next, (yes you were a retard for selling now).

>being where it is now i don't think this will be more than 2x till february.
2x would take it to about 8bil mcap right under NEO. i think that's totally doable for the kind of hype mainnet is going to bring.

Sold XLM

using the ol' Veeky Forums buy high sell low technique eh?

Buy NULS and enjoy the ride

Not everyone bought at ATH

Why NULS?

>selling XLM

you're not going to make it

UFR. It's only on cryptopia and etherdelta, but it will be listed on another exchange in 1-2 weeks.

XCXT is going to 3x-5x

Yessir. Eltcoin and ECC look promising also

Buy LUX, you fucking faggot.

Go DYOR and thank me in a month

Eltcoin looks like garbage lol

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/#charts

DYOR,soon.

buy AST its gonna x3-5 this week

You should really look into WAND again, they did a token burn of 75M. So they are down to 12.76M tokens, so marketcap is still low. When the WandX exchange open they will initially list 30+ coins, one of which is Payfair (biz loves to shill this shit) and hopefully that will bring up volume since normies are scared to use ED.

Im confident this will 10x within January, last chance to get in at the bottom OP.

I still have like 3k on XML, how do you know when to still hold or sell?

Hold some PBL or APPC you fucking noob pajeet

MONK. Don't wait until it's too late

Is there any good conference or something that may pump the price of XLM a little bit?

Liked the product until I looked at the about page.

Don't want to say it's a pajeet scam but... uhh

UFR, I've shilled it to death here, but people still call me a pajeet, it's a fucking real project and it will keep mooning, still

Holy fuck my sides

Ho-lee shit... I can smell poo just from looking at that.

Fucking pajeet go back eating your shit curry

from the suggestions so far OPT seems like another good option., think im gonna buy that and TAU.

whenever i see an UFR thread i get the feels the user who made it looks just like one of them:
kek

Dropped xlm on the bottom, this meme never gets old. Btw that means this is the time to buy to spell it out for you fag