>everything else is going down
>meanwhile at link
>stable
>still bullish
man I just LOVE this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnH2u2jXD5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup. Its still well within the channel it needs to stick to for the uptrend to continue, and its oversold on every chart from 1hr and up.

$2.50 by Friday minimum.

Hype is building for the inevitable post Super Bitcoin Conference, AKA SIBOS pt. 2 the Linkie Shoah; You thought bagholding 51c link was bad get ready for the wojacks bagholding $1.20 link.

big boys coming in

Get ready for the wojaks holding no link. $10 by code release, $50 by mainnet.

Erc-20 shitcoin. Oracles with own blockchain solution will kill link.

Get ready for a world currency
Those digits dont lie

>goes from $1.35 to $1.20 in seconds
>stable

WTF FUCK YOU Veeky Forums I BOUGHT AT $1.30 BECAUSE MOON MISSION X10000 THIS AND THAT AND NOW IM DOWN I PUT MY WHOLE LIFE SAVINGS ON THIS I CANT EVEN EAT FOOD THIS WEEK FUCK YOU

Conference when?

those chain linkies look great!

i bet you think game developers should build their own engines instead of just licensing whatever and perfecting a gimmick

Theres people here with ptsd post sibos and you're saying there'll be a sibos 2.0 that'll be fun to watch

I'll never understand how you fucking people can be so impatient. Just because some coins have done 1000x in a week doesn't mean every coin you buy will do 1000x in a day.

There's one thing Veeky Forums needs to learn how to do and that thing is HODL

>tfw 7k LINK
>tfw 120 NEO
>tfw 130 ARK

everything crashing but im comfy as fuck

hodling icon and link and not moving things around finally , just doing research for my next moves after i make some major gains with icx. hodling link for some time though of course. might buy more with my icon gains too, people are eventually just gonna stop selling this shit lmao

>tfw ETH to fucking Pluto
I WANT TO BELIEVE

I've been bagholding for 5 months now user and nothing's changed
I'm running out of patience by now

Good point. My concern is eth scaling, too much cryptos already rely on its network.

This is exactly what I'm doing. Feels real good. The next move is wanchain depending on when that is released and how icon/link is doing. I am a bit fearful of another dump after the upcoming link conference

What conference, when?

ChainLink BLACK, I love it already.

shush.. thats my move too, there's already too many people talking about it, i dont want competition when it gets listed on exchanges... good luck tho my bro may kek bring you green wojaks

Bitcoin Super Conference Feb 16th and SXSW in March.

>20k link at $0.20

who /comfy/ here?

Yeah wasn't going to mention it but since your all in on ICX and LINK like me figured I would. Green wojaks to you as well

sell it all right now and go into xvg

So what stops me from buying ETH and exchange to link before conference

Are you dumb just trade your damn coins faggot

New webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xnH2u2jXD5E

>70K

comfy

Feb 4 or 8

Serious quesion, I'm picking out long term holds. Whats a good entry into the Link army?

Keked & checked

NOW

How much did that cost at .24 in fiat?

Pretty sure it shows 5.1k there...

2K linklet reporting, am I gonna make it senpai?

I accumulated from .38c back to mass grabbings in the .14c-.18c phase.
Wish i brought more. But yeah, as you can see that stack @.24c at the time was 5G US or whatever it says underneath on the pic.
It's worth a little bit more now.
Can't wait to see what it's worth 2 years from now!

Kek, well memed my friend

LT. Col. LINK face here, ready to fight FUD with fire.

1.10 now
Wtf is happening
AAAAAAAAAAAA

Were all going to make it. 1 link = 1 lambo by 2020

Zoom out user LINK has these dips all the time

Adam is that you again?

People are swing trading.