Redpill me Veeky Forums. Will this shit ever recover? Even fucking TRX is back up but Stellar is hitting new lows

Redpill me Veeky Forums. Will this shit ever recover? Even fucking TRX is back up but Stellar is hitting new lows.

In what world is Tron back up?

Fucking retard

30 cents is the floor. won't go any lower than that.

maniac traders are chasing profits
they are causing chaos in the market

stellar holders will be rewarded when fairx launches
people know this, but see green in other places
stellar will .50 for a bit, then it will .75 for a bit, then it will +1

im not a poorfag no more

This nigga gets it

I really fucking hope so. I put 50% of my portfolio into this at 70c I really fucked up.
but man, they put fucking emojis in their presentation... I have almost no faith in the devs. I really hope fairx takes off.

I am all in on this and REQ... and I am just getting JUST'ed so hard. Lost all my profits. Really thought I had made it... what a bad fucking decision.

Just hold, you stupid fucking impatient faggots. What, you expect every coin you invest in to just go up 30% every fucking day? This is a natural correction, its still up over 300% over the last 30 days. Holy shit, you faggots are so impatient, I fucking pity you

This nigga gets it too.

same user, same.

Lost all profits, all i had to do was to sell into ethereum or to buy ICX. I was really willing ot do it but I didnt, fuck me

i agree the devs make me cringe
but in a google, facebook way
they will make partnerships because muh equality muh gender muh income inequality

we will use these fags to win

Just sold my bags. Sick of bleeding profits from this.

Congrats user on choosing to lose out on capital looking for a quick buck

I want to cut my losses and run so bad. Please convince me to do so.

You are so fucking stupid

look! a poorfag!

>hurr stop choosing money over muh ideology

How so? It's going down or sideways, I'm literally losing money. ETH is going up, I'm in that for now. When more news of FairX comes up, I'll buy back into XLM and I'll buy MORE of it because I made more money meanwhile.

Actually yes, you're right.

Fairx won't be coming out for months

it's simple... you sold XLM low, and bought ETH high

dont do that poorfag

stoppit

>low
I more than doubled my investment, but whatever you say.

And even then: if you have a problem with me selling low, then it's better to sell now than tomorrow because everything points to it going lower.

It's stupid because you have no plan and are just selling emotionally

You really think you'll have the chance to buy in before it goes up several times, don't you?

This is why you'll always remain a poorfag, because you just jump on the next hype train instead of holding solid coins

>XLM is only good for fairx

lol

How is this emotional? The price is going down. If I sell now I get X. If I sell later, I get less than X. Seems pretty rational to me.

Considering the sideways trend it has had for over a week, yes, I'll have time to make gains elsewhere. But keep pretending this is going to 100x in a nanosecond and all those mean normies will get left out!

So i should wait for it to tank even further before stocking up?

This thing isn't stopping it's downward trend. I've never lost total confidence in a project before but I've also never seen a coin act like this. Bull market for a week and literally no positive price movement in 6 days.

Yeah, ok. You'll probably be here crying next week that you bought ETH ATH and that now coin X that you were formerly in is going up

stellarfags will hold this coin for weeks while 20 other coins will moon and then finally say "told you so" and make "apologize" threads when xlm finally goes up because everything eventually goes up if you wait long enough

>This thing isn't stopping it's downward trend. I've never lost total confidence in a project before but I've also never seen a coin a
Its been like 3 days dude fuck off

These faggots don’t understand opportunity cost. If your money isn’t doing anything for you, you need to move it.

>These faggots don’t understand opportunity cost. If your money isn’t doing anything for you, you need to move it.
What happens next time you miss out on the timing of a coin? Cut your losses again?

See >keep pretending this is going to 100x in a nanosecond and all those mean normies will get left out!

keep pretending you can make more than like 20% with the losses you just cut for no reason

Yea? Because this thing didn't peak and continue to drop for the last 6 days?

sell XLM low and buy ETH high

WTF?

XLM going down.
ETH going up.
Somehow in your head this means I should keep the one going down.

>new lows
Lows we havent seen since 9 days ago, so new, much wow. What a horrible coin

Those telling you to hodl are also bagholders user. Sell now, invest in a pumping coin, then buy back xlm at a lower price

Man you are fuckign retarded

>even TRX is back up

everything is down what are u talking about?

"opportunity cost"
i see a lot of dummies throwing that word around the past few days. it works both ways , you know. ask people who quickly hopped into eng today to make quick gains, people who hopped into bat today to make quick gains. they literally compounded their losses by jumping into a green coin which started dumping soon after they got in. so yes, the "oportunity" cost is the opportunity for new people like you to lose even more, basically

ye right, i made that mistake last year. Instead of hodling onto LTC for 6 months I sold it for a quick pump and got dumped on.

Then 6 months later, LTC went up like 500%+

You can never predict what 'opportunity' you are losing in the crypto world. More so its probably just emotions that make you trade

I'm trying…I'm trying real, REAL hard to be the shepherd.

Hey crytal ball anons, why didnt you buy the dip and sell for a few % gains in profit?

I thought you guys could tell the future?

Take back your gains into ETH retard.

Ah, I see you're a man of poor decisions too

this coin will come back but if you are still holding you are getting JUSTd right now. glad i sold for about 5200 last night into eth. i think the floor will be about 3500 sats

This coin is destined to trade sideways with short periods of pumping due to the high supply. Faggots will argue with me cause they dont understand anything, but you seem cool op. To sustain a price this coin needs multiples of the volume a lower supply coin does, and obviously that doesnt always happen. This is a good long term hodl but if you are expecting anything other than long term slow gains i am sorry to tell you op, it is basically impossible. Any attempt from a whale to change the price will be diluted by the sheer amount of coins there are.

Binanace just opened the normie floodgates so anything could happen.

>no positive price movement
had a positively increasing MA line for 3 days but you're poor so the 5% changes only cost you a few $