OPT General

>working product
>small market cap
>actually useful in real world

who's already 10x'd and ready for the 100x moon mission??

Other urls found in this thread:

opus-foundation.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feeling comfy with my 4500 OPT

we’re all gonna make it

lol, im feeling with my stack of 550k OPT

this is a $10-$50 coin so regardless we're gonna make it

Where is the working product.
Someone please shill me this coin.

opus-foundation.org/
thats there website, try out the advanced demo. It's pretty fine for now, and plus they are really much ahead on schedule. Its available on Etherdelta and HitBTC

Explain to me why normans would ever buy OPT for music

this was exposed as a scam. sell while you still can.

Its basically spotify but with the acceptance of a blockchain solution. I feel like your new to crypto, just examine the top 100 coins, most of them have no real world uses and are just basic shitcoins, this is a somewhat better coin which i firmly believe will reach top 100 within 2 months.

That's some deep shit FUD, they have a working product..... If you believe its a scam can u try proving it?

Another generation of bag holders born

>register hitbtc
>sent 49980 doge from local exchange
>only able to trade per 1000 doge
>ended up sending another 25 doge
Holy fuck, hitbtc inferface is nice but it's trading limitation is annoying, at least it's cheaper over here compared to ED

Bagholder? lol i bought this at 0.04 and its at 0.2+ atm, idk how thats bagholding when it triples in a week..

you know people bought ripple at 3.35, right?

we're in at the grown floor.

don't let the FUD stop you from DYOR, anons! People who buy into OPUS believe in it.

this isn't a shit coin. Just use your eyes and sniff things out.

hes just salty cause he missed out on 5x in 1 week and will be missing another 5x

cmon don't need to FUD ,
just buy....

OTP confirmed moon

this thing is about to go 100x tho

5x in a week, 100x within 2 months

parabolic incoming pajeets stay out

i-is 25k enough for me to make it?

it’ll get to at least $20 a coin so just maybe

There are 100.000 unheard albums on iTuney. It costs 50 bucks to put it on 100 systems or something. Musicians don't die because they have to pay 30%, they die because they dont have the marketing power to get the people to hear their mostly mediocre music.

There is like 100 new iTuney clones a year. None makes it. They don't have the marketing power. Thats the problem.

Shillcoin.