Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums it's Matt from Buzzfeed here, I am currently writing an article about Veeky Forums, specifically the Veeky Forums - Business & Finance board. If you have any comments please leave them below and who knows, your comment might even be featured in my article!

Look at this faggot. He probably hodls ripple

Kys low T cuck

Shut the fuck up

low t soyboy faggot

stop shitposting fucking faggot

thx. bought 100k

faggot

kneepads.

Nigger

Just lurk my dude, you're not gonna get a serious answer if you try to say you're from any news outlet

show boipucci.

*** the ***, **** *** now.

Fuck off and die pleb

Buy niggercoin

post timestamped picture, larper

Tell your mouth breathing horde of brain dead readers to buy TRX so they go broke.

nice touch with the capitalised C in Veeky Forums.

You need to upgrade to Veeky Forums gold for us to see your post.

imagine not holding stinky linkies in 2018 screenshot this idiots

paul u fuck

Heil Hitler

Wet

DONT BUY
THIS WILL NOT MOON
THIS IS A SCAM
DONT BUY

Kill yourself kike

nigger

"29 Things Altcoins Need to Stop Ruining in 2018"

First of all, America...

kill yourself nigger

go back to tidder soyboi

Glad that was noticed and appreciated.

Neo-communist traitors are subverting and destroying western civilization

Comments about what, you faggot? What u wanna know?

tfw this turns out to be actual buzzfeed sjw cancer writing an article spewing THE ALT RIGHT IS GETTING RICH WE NEED TO SHUT THIS DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buzz fake feed

VERY IMPORTANT COMMENT.

dick butt

[[This reply can only be viewed with a Veeky Forums Gold Account]].

Please donate $10 in ETH to the following address to view all comments and images on the message board:
0x90ABBA4E36de6547E4c9aDdddE1055F66811AeD1

Veeky Forums is not the place to ask Buzz. Your market is based on selling BS. Were here to make money, not cheese

HAHAHAHAHAH

THE FUCK YOU EXPECT NIGGER

KEK HE VOTED FOR HILLARY PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS POLITICAL AGENDA!!

go fuck yourself

Don't talk to us

Fake News.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger please include my comment to your articel

"my dude"

Thanks OP just bought 100k

Kill yourself cuck

faggots like you should literally be gassed.

its called bait my dude

kek

I hope you and every one at Buzz feed dies a very painful death, especially that rat faced kike, Joe Bernstein. If you see Viewtiful Joe this week, tell him I am coming for that ass. I am coming for that ass so hard that he should watch every step he takes.

Also, Buzz feed should invest all profits into DGB for max gains.

what kinda of spastic larps another spastic?

Hey, no problem Matt. I'm glad that you did it. May I take a screenshot of your nice post to save on my hard drive? I want to show my wife when she gets home from work.

Thank you.

Nice, Just bought 100k buzzfeed

nigger

this

nigger faggot we hate women

Hi, I'm Satoshi Nakano the father of Bitcoin. I'll will permit one question.

Buzzfeed=cancer
Fck you, your gay partner and your shitty company.

fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger fuck you nigger

Tell the faggots and retards that are braindead enough to read your shitpile to keep buying TRX and XRP - surely they must want to get rich. lol

You should end your article with:

"On my magical journey through biz, only X people told me to kill myself."

Hello, I will give you a real answer, we are going to be partnering with buzzfeed to create a groundbreaking cryptocoin called KEKCOIN. Perfect for you.

buzzfeed TRX is the future tell everyone if they do not buy TRX they are fucking dumb. Tell everyone ONLY buy TRX I can't stress that enough.

Buy XLM

The articl will headline:
>klandestine klan Members Advocate Ku coin

Already an epic thread

Get the fuck out of here cuck

what did you have for breakfast

Hows it going soy goy?

WHY BITCOIN IS MISOGYNISTIC AND HOW RIPPLE (XRP) IS TRYING TO FIX THAT.

Fake feed

fuck you nigger faggot

You faggots are so fucking stupid. Even /pol acks aren’t dumb enough to fall for this shitty LARP. Stop bumping

Sage

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh normie invasion reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, advice dont buy ripple, and do the opposite of what /biz says, hahahahahaha

you mean the dude that got BTFO by sam hyde?

A soylent drink, goodbye.

>thx. bought 100k
I just bought 100x of what this user just bought

We know. It's fun. Fuck off

King

TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU'RE A KEKOLD

5 WAYS TO PREP THE BULL

8 FACTS ON RAISING A HALF BLACK KID

5 REASONS WHY WHITE MALES ARE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING

15 POP CULTURE REFERENCES FROM THE 90S BECAUSE

t, every Buzzfeed article

The Holocaust never happened

open buttcheeks

insert sharpie

Truth

You should publish this KuCoin code:

1QJuM

Its the only way to redeem yourself for the shit you've seen here.

Jesus Bill they're just having fun.

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. If these retard faggots knew, they would all be saging rather than entertaining this faggot baiter. Put a glock in your throat and pull the trigger you stupid fucking nigger

NASA is a fraud

hi matt pls shill Siacoin for me im still bagholding from this fucking board 5 months ago

this is a soy-free zone.

Seee? Wasn't that fun?
;)

Cannot be a good thing going on in our skies

>Hello Veeky Forums
>(((Matt)))
>from soyfeed

get out

that feeling when someone pretends to be writing an article without asking any fucking questions. lmfao

>Even /pol acks aren’t dumb enough to fall for this shitty LARP
That's why there's an identical thread with more replies on /pol/, right?

where is this cumtrails pic from?

What a fucking faggot. KYS you fucking retarded bitch buzzfeed is cancer go away then kys again gaylord faggot nigger.

Well, faggot, do you understand the mistake you've made by coming here you stupid cuck?

I'm really shocked by the number of people who think I'm just joking around here.

I have created a screenshot of the article I am working on as proof. Please contribute more though as I will be searching for more ideas.

YOURE A BLOCKHEAD MATT

I'm all in on confido and suggest you do the same