Something is wrong. Too many of us are making way too much money too easily

Something is wrong. Too many of us are making way too much money too easily.

This is the part before the crash right? We’re not supposed to all easily make shitload of money, right?

I mean, I know the exchanges are overloaded and have to delay new registration which is a good sign. But, when we’re all just making boatload of money easily. Something is not right.

Is this the invasion of normiendy that biz kept taking about back in May? They always said the normies are coming, the normies are coming.

I’m concerned bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5872559
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah... all seems fine to me.

ask how much money are making those who fomo'd btc @ 20k
who fomo'd XLM at 0.9
who fomod meme tron at idk which price
who fomod xrp at 3$
if you werent in those apart from btc witness the wealth transfer from these to ETH and then to other solid coins.

There's a fuckload of money in this world. Crypto is just a babby market plenty of room to grow into the trillions

Did you read the thread from the Blockfolio dev the other week? They released some interesting stats. Only 51% of their users make a profit. Not EVERYONE is making money. I think its highly likely that most of Biz is turning quite a nice profit be we're just a small percentage of the whole crypto market. Jack & Jill next door who just started trading probably arent doing too hot.

wealth transfer from normies to us. just relax my dude. dont think too much, and enjoy the ride. dont sell. its just numbers on your computer screen anyways. dont be a nocoiner, or you will be very sad later on

btc had a 45% pullback and has then been going between 13-16k ever since and you still think were in a bubble

i want the boomers to leave

There are so many vaporware and scam projects and there has been so much normie hype about shit that is worthless (XRP) that there can be no doubt that we're in a bubble. But that doesn't matter.

>We’re not supposed to all easily make shitload of money, right?
i think you're underestimating the amount of newfags and brainlets in this market

This is exactly the problem. The money you're making has to be coming from somewhere - and it's coming from the people who buy in way too high and sell it to the ones who bought in low.

I am really worried to be honest. This seems to be like the masses are running over crypto, losing a lot of money, and then fuck off again, but leaving the entire market in a terrible state in the process..

Nah, everything's fine. For everyone making money, there's someone losing money. That someone is me.

How is it even possible for that many people to lose money in this market

I have the same concerns but at the same time crypto needs to 1,000x the total marketcap to come close to the dotcom bubble.
I'm cashing out $100k at the next BTC ATH just so I don't have to go back to being broke if it all comes crashing down.

Shitcoin isn't getting to $19k again

All the wealth in crypto will end up Pareto distributed eventually (meaing a small set of people control almost all of the wealth). It's how it always works out in systems like this. It doesn't matter what the starting conditions are (this is important to understand). Many people on Veeky Forums are going to be part of that minority for sure, but far from all.

A lot of people seem to get burned on trades, they just keep quiet or lie about it in most cases. The market is too good now to want to stop though. We'll reach a peak at some point, but I hope this is not it.

You're right. It's going to jump completely over $19k and go straight to 20k.

>Something is wrong. Too many of us are making way too much money too easily.

>This is the part before the crash right? We’re not supposed to all easily make shitload of money, right?

>I mean, I know the exchanges are overloaded and have to delay new registration which is a good sign. But, when we’re all just making boatload of money easily. Something is not right.

No shit, the altmarket is 30x too bloated. You fucking idiots pumped 80 billion into a piece of shit that will never serve a purpose for the consumers (ripple).

Alts will go down, money will flow back to classics and some couple chosen pieces that actually serve a function.

it's going way past that nig

Relax, we're all gonna be millionaires by the end of the year

sounds to me like youd prefer communism and centralization over crypto. may i suggest just fucking off and cashing out, then?

i think that faggot warren buffet once said about the stock market, "investing is a transfer from the impatient to the patient".
crypto is no different.

tldr; git gud

The question is when. Having a solid hodling on BTC ETH and LTC is crucial

Thanks user, we couldn't do this without people like you. Remember, buy high, sell low.

and thats a good thing

when it has 20% market share it can die in peace without taking the market with it

no, it needs to 3-5x. Where the fuck did you get this 1000 figure you illiterate cuck

Retail investors still aren't in. If the stock market run ends, even more institutional money will pour in. We're not close to being done.

>Too many of us are making way too much money too easily.
Unrealized gains that will be lost when the market changes back to bitcoin.

This already happened earlier this year, you can see it on the charts.

The sentiment on biz was exactly the same, people with crazy vertical graphs on their blockfolios and people asking how it's so easy.

Then it peaked and started it's slow decline, blockfolios showed red numbers and the board was covered with pink wojaks.

It will happen again soon so remember to take profits at some point.

That thread was a troll. You should have stayed to the end, he admitted it himself. I wish I had the screencaps.

I'm concerned as well and gathering my things for a quick exit...we'll have time to get out. The signs will be there. Or are they already here. Fuck

can you link to that thread? I've always wondered how much information blockfolio was getting from us.

>I am really worried to be honest. This seems to be like the masses are running over crypto, losing a lot of money, and then fuck off again, but leaving the entire market in a terrible state in the process..

that is what any market is where someone makes a profit. it is zero-sum (your gains equal someone else's losses). it is not win-win. we don't "all get rich" or "all make it bros" - that is propaganda.

the majority get screwed and scammed. i mean some poor Indian sucker bought DGB at 2600 sats. that's why the SEC is gonna regulate the fuck out of it and crypto will crash irrevocably.

1000x? Another math expert. Dot com was around 7 trillions. So try 10x lmao.

I see you saw that bubble infographic on ZH too. The cryptobubble is so small, very comfy.

Because for every buyer there’s a seller?

This is perspective. I have to remind myself that even at current levels the total market cap is a drop in the bucket.

Too much truth... can't... handle it

ooooo scary, I am so threatened by your "store of value" coin. it is in fact so good at storing your value that with enough demand you can't even move your value around for days!

inb4 you faggots try to defend bitcoin's flaws as being "a feature"

My mistake, I didn't realize crypto was already in the hundreds of billions. I haven't been paying much attention to the total marketcap for awhile.
Now I'm really scared.

Well not every person who puts money into a slot machine will end up winning. Similar to a form of gambling, but also not. Requires a bit more knowledge on actually doing shit vs. pulling a lever (which most of the normies end up doing when they FOMO buy XRP at $3.25)

>The money you're making has to be coming from somewhere
Get off this board. Nothing has value if people don't agree it has value. People agree magic internet money has value, henceforth nobody loses until society decides it doesn't have value anymore.

It's nowhere near the truth. That is someone who doesn't understand the concept of wealth and its creation. Pay no attention to fools like that.

However shit BTC may be that doesn't stop it from being the main trading pair on most exchanges.

When it rises alts bleed, regardless of its utility.

Yeah man I get that, but just from my intuition it seems like you could pick any 5 coins in the top 50 and make gains if you just held for a month. Is that wrong?

Kodak announced they're doing a coin and their STOCK jumped 117% TODAY.

There is SO MUCH normie money DESPERATE to get into crypto, and the exchange lock down is keeping the firehose from going full blast which just means more and more pressure building up.

And for every person who is holding tron or ripple bags, there's a few more who just made bank on siacoin or whatever shitcoin mooned this month. As long as there is massive movement in the market there will be massive investment.

I'm a normy. But It has been my calling. I'll be here after the crash with new money.

Why don't you just open up a few charts and click the '1D' button.

Ripple is a particularly good example of 'alt season' in effect.

The vastttttt manority is peolle aren’t.

This wallstreet in the 80s.

We make our millions while we can - we hodl that cash and set ourselves up for the future.

>Too many of us are making way too much money too easily.

I've made like $50 in a week.

Everything you fags say will go up tomorrow doesn't go up tomorrow.

btc pair trading volume has been declining steadily over past 30 days. Also, decentralized exchanges will replace centralized ones anyway when ethereum scales and can handle it. Best of luck user, and if I were you I would stop thinking in those infinite/constant ways. Super dangerous to assume that bitcoin will forever have a certain relationship with alts

>he thinks the government could regulate crypto even if it wanted to

lol what? how is it untrue. if you want to make a profit you sell to a buyer, and most likely the buyer will get screwed

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S5872559
>5877941
Moron.

Looking at the monthly increase, everything's green as fuck. Are 50% of people day trading and panic selling at a loss?

If you look at historical trade volumes they are actually relatively low during the BTC moon mission. So a relatively small number of idiots created the moon while the majority of the available BTC on the market is held by people who obtained it for 3 and 4 digit sums of money. Anybody who bought in past that is an idiot and is just getting shaken down by all the whales.

that's why i just sold through local bitcoin, now i sit back and watch the crash (bitcoin 5k in a week)

To me kinda it seems like every individual coin moons once a week and then goes down and stays down for a whole week. I try to do some day trading during the day and make a few extra dollars, and I usually succeed, then I try to park my coins in a safe coin that shouldn't have reason to go down overnight and then it does anyway and then im stuck with baggage. Repeat.

Maybe I'm getting lucky. I've been in for a few months and only recently IOTA has become a bag. Up until now, every coin has netted me profits. I don't consider myself that informed on crypto, so I figured everyone should be doing the same or better than me with their earnings. To think that people are actually making a loss is confusing because the gains have come so easily for me

Haha I fucking hope dude except I didn't cash out I'll just add more

People like you, that post/mentality, is why I'm holding bitcoin. If everyone thought it was a good idea I'd know I was definitely wrong

by Veeky Forums standards I might be a normie

you should be. if gemini would fucking verify me i'd drop way more fiat fuck

nah, this is just what life was before millennials and gen z got the shaft. If anything, you should be demanding more.

this

imagine getting into the dot com boom right when it started

for crypto it really hasn't even started until your grandmother starts mortgaging her house and everyone at work is yapping about justin sungofuckyourself and sir gay linkbutt

The reason to hold BTC is volume. Imagine you buy 1 BTC of some shitcoin @ 1 sato and it moons to 50 sato, great but now you need 50 BTC worth of buys to be able to sell.
Now imagine you are an investment firm and want to throw $50m at a coin and sell when it 4x, now you need $200m worth of buys, BTC is the only option for true whales.

Yes, but WHEN

it's the only way it can work, bryh

Biased perception. Not everyone is doing money. A lot of people out there just spending some on shit which is at some point not profitable. And sell at a loss and/or are daytrading. People think buying a coin and making a bubble is just like watering a plant. But that's just plain wrong. You have to read the signs and listen to your stomache. For many it's sink or swim.

And regarding the bubble - I don't think we have to think about a bubble right now. Australien housemarket is "in a bubble" for 20+ years, real estate in Germany is in a bubble, ... every year people are classifying bubbles and predicting the worst case scenarios. It might come down to an end - but not too soon. For that the technology and the gambling on these technologies (some fail, remain or whatever) are just too strong. The blockchain won't vanish over night.

it was going well until the end
good try, buddy

sir are you the one who told me to buy dgb, what is your name sir

You are literally in a bubble. A bubble is not a rise and crash, it is something that is unsustainable. This growth is literally unsustainable. HOWEVER, if you're looking at a bell curve, we are about HALF WAY up to the peak. This isn't the end. Higher tier normies have literally been in for TWO MONTHS at best. Regular normies will get in around may, it will peak around December when normies panic sell any dip because holidays. THEN you will see the crash, slowly into 2019. Culminating at the end of 2019. It won't make the market go away, it will settle it. Housing didn't go away. Internet companies didn't go away. This is the FIRST bubble in many bubbles. Ride each bubble for 1-2 years. Cash out. Wait for the next. Normies haven't even begun to pump their money into this market yet. It's not done. You have to burn the normies a couple of times each, and then they pull out. You better pull out before them. Doom and gloom about the market is for morons who haven't lived through these exact scenarios many times over. Take it from an old fag. You have about 1 year left, maybe 2 since it's world wide, and THEN you will see the real down turn.

Poor people pretending to be Gordon Gecco can never be underestimated for their panic. They see the rent money gone, but they were promised lambos. Better to lose half than all. People are weak. And they think ANY down turn = going to 0. Look at the panic sell of XRP since the removal of SK.

Do some adjustment for inflation. Its around 60%. So 16x.

yup time for the big crash, BUY BYE gainz. All these normalfags are about to experience some serious JUST

how do we evolve from normies? Church and Jesus.

Buying at ATH is how you lose money in this market.

The ones got into crypto during the last global pump; buying close to ATH; are the ones who will be losing money if they keep chasing the next pump.

A common misconception some of you have is that everytime someone makes money, someone loses. False, you guys know how easy it is to pup a coin to ATH when you have deep pockets? You just buy up all the sell orders up to a certain price and then keep buying/selling to yourself at that price. At that point, "everyone is making money".

Since the market cap of a coin is so speculative, people now accept this new ATH and start trading around this point unless it get's dumped.

The price is only relative to how many people bought close to that price and refuse to lose money. So they hold.

And remember biz, NONE OF Y'ALL IS MAKING MONEY UNTIL YOU CASHOUT

>Oldfag

How much did you make in crypto?

I like my ID so I'll continue my rant.

1. Whales pump alts
2. Whales trade alts for btc/eth
3. Whales cashout
4. Market crashes
5. Rinse and repeat

This is how they make money. Following the pattern is how YOU make money.

It doesn't matter what the hell happens with your coins until you cashout.

The only ones who lose money in this market are gonna be the ones who never cashed out shit.

I'm at 20K right now and can't wait to have enough to justify cashing out.

Blockfolio spies on its users' data? Holy fuck, glad I only use it as a watch app for prices and dont input any numbers of coins i own.

Old fag in age that has been through a ton of these bubbles. But I'm up 500% from mid term holds. This week has wiped out a lot. I have other investments and work. Don't have all day to swing trade.

You need normies. They pump up the market and get businesses off the ground. It's a common cycle. New tech is quickly replaced by better (see bitcoin and literally everything else) tech. New markets EXPLODE then crash to a realistic level. Then GOOD companies come and you make moon gains off the them, not the whole market. With bull and bear years inbetween. Literally nothing you guys are seeing is new. This has all happened before. Just WHAT is being bought/sold is new.

a lot of people are LOSING money, so its coming from somewhere

Why is it so easy to spot the newfags who only learned about crypto last year but think their opinions have merit?

I’m not making shit

Unless you buy ATH with ETH - at least for now.

Many coins make ATH, pull back then go back above that point. Look at fundamentals and you will see which ones go against that pattern.

People like to talk about bubbles but just like the dotcom bubble, there were legitimate winners in that game - sure they pulled back, but they went on to ATH's after that.

Many died so don't be that faggot who looks at low use/low service coins/tokens as something that can get you around the bubble.

Question yourself - who offers a legitimate service that solves a need now and in the future. WHen you can answer that question, you can start looking for the gems that ARE out there right now.

ETH is a legitimate contender - it has issues but it also has strength with developers and vitalik as a leader. Money skelly offers a unique wildcard in this arena of greed: he doesn't care about money and that gives him power in unseen ways.

Be careful but do not be afraid.

All coins and tech are inherently worthless

Blockchain offers nothing, it’s a solution to a problem no one had

>it is zero-sum
You're so wrong and it's very clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

Imagine a cryptocurrency that moons and then plateaus. Everyone who bought in before the moon wins, and everyone who buys and sells the currency as it goes sideways don't lose nearly as much as the people who bought before it mooned. Ergo, it's not zero sum.

If the buyer was getting screwed he wouldn't agree to the consensual transaction. Do you get screwed when you go buy a hamburger from McDonalds? You lost money right?

You can say that it is over inflated by don't be retarded and say that it is worthless. Being able to send money to anyone at anytime is valuable.

Yeah that's about the shape of it, I think.

Ever used Venmo?

That was a LARP thread retard the guy even admitted it at the end

>implying xlm won't break 0.9'again
Who cares, every alt will recover eventually even digibyte
You just have to wait. This is a Ponzi where everyone wins. ICOs are a great example, you buy em ico and sell after a x10 the the guy who buys gets his x10 too. Everyone wins!

But they are though. Everyone I know, knows about bitcoin and crypto. And half the males I know buy/trade it.

>my experience is everyones
At my work two other guys just today asked about how to trade crypto, and they aren't morons. The morons haven't even begun to flood the market yet. You guys aren't old enough to remember the dot com boom well. This thing is literally the exact same. It lasted 5 years. At best, we're 12 months into this boom.

I can't believe people believe anything they read on Veeky Forums lmao

Holy fuck then we’re gonna be rich. Thank you based oldfag.

>nah, this is just what life was before millennials and gen z got the shaft. If anything, you should be demanding more.
Yeah.
Do you remember all the envious "fucking Baby Boomers"-threats we had here before crypto took off? This is just our fair share of the deal. They got Baby-Mode on finding jobs, building comfy homes and multi-decade stock bull markets and we get baby mode on crypto gains.

Yes buying ATH doesn't necessarily make you lose money.

Of course there are gems right now. Of course there are going to other Eths, Anthshares, Raiblocks, TRX, etc

Though 3.8B didn't get dumped into Raiblocks. Whales bought at ATL and pumped the fuck up to make big bucks.

I feel like there is a huge difference between the dot com bubble and crypto right now.

The dot com bubble happened because people where throwing money at it.

I feel like a ton of people underestimate the weight and control that the whales have on the global cryptomarket. Prices are decided by whales and driven by bots. This is the scariest part for me.

There were no such things during the dot com bubble, and I think it will be the reason why the market will crash sooner than expected.

Still, I wish us all to make it and cash out more than invested before then

But someone sold the amount you bought pre-moon
And to make a profit, someone has to buy your amount post-moon
Really cooks the noodle