I TRUSTED YOU XLM

I TRUSTED YOU XLM
I TRUSTED YOU IOTA
I TRUSTED YOU TRON
I TRUSTED YOU RIPPLE
I TRUSTED YOU CARDANO

WHAT THE FUCK.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

apparently you didn't if you are freaking out right now???

That's what you get for buying normie reddit coins ATH

No, you trusted other people's shills you helpless faggot

>Not all in ETH/OMG

now fuck off.

Can I still you some of my VEN bags? Good Chinese quality! :^)

They dipped 50% while you faggots said buy. Loser xlm's I'll be buying your next moon mission this weekend and dumping again.

I trusted you btc

holy shit, no one is going to tell you exactly where rock bottom is (except for that guy who said XLMs new rock bottom is 3500 4 days ago)

ALL IN USDT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

rip user

TRX and Chinese netflix

XLM on sale

grab as much as you can ladies

HODLERS GET FUCKED, XLM IS TRASH

Sitting comfy here

YOU SAID THAT YESTERDAY
YOU SAID THAT TWO DAYS AGO
YOU SAID THAT THREE DAYS AGO
YOU SAID THAT TOO MANY TIMES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're a fucking retard and I hope you lost all your money. Hopefully you fucking kill yourself, you fucking trash.

when your dumb fucking HATs and PFRs crash i'm going to laugh in your fucking face

Lol I just dumped like 22k ADA today

nigger

Did you enjoy my $0.03 bags?

bought xlm at .63 cents
now its going sub 50.
LETS FUCKING GO BOYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Time to get XLM - Binance taking again ref 13303768 for moon mission

Literally me. I dumped lumens. I have centralized ripple for that

Congratulations, you bought all the scams. You have no idea wtf you are doing, do you?

These are not scams dude. did you even read the white paper. Cardano is backed by a team of geneuises, XLM is about to have FairX. etc. etc.

nice pump to 2.1 still can get out.

XLM will be $30 EOY screen cap this

Geez user, you really bought all the shitcoins? Maybe you should quit this crypto thing.

yeah but this time its serious

>not noticing iota's month long bull pennant
fucken kek only a matter of time

I. Can't. Wait. That. Long. The. Bubble. Will. Pop.

who tf cares thats not even 100x

This has to be a larp. There is no one here that doesnt at least make one smart pick.