WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE $1 NOW BUT THE PRICE KEEPS GOING DOWN

FAIRX CAN'T SAVE US NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu
youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that gay exchange won't be ready until at least 2019, lolololololololo

follow the FUD...buy buy buy

WE ARE SUSTAINNG HEAVY DAMAGE LEUITENANT, THE ENEMIES ARMY IS TOO MUCH, WE ARE GOING DOWN. THE MEN ARE COLD, STARVING, AND WE HAVE NO MEDICS.

Getting pretty fucking pissed. I could have gotten more ETH

I sold everything and went on a few moon missons since last night. Got bored of a dead snake.

Everything? Damn

FUD = BUY

>bunker
Im up 320% in sats still stfu

It already hit 1 dollar, you had your chance. Still up 80 percent

But I bought XLM at 65 cents...

Oh cmon.

TA literally points to the floor being 0.53 it still hasnt reached that and at the rate it’s going it’s going to reach it in 5-7 hours.

At that point, if Elliot Waves are correct based on the falling wedge and taking into account falling volume and other indicators, the moon is meant to start when it hits the floor of .53 and continue to moon till FairX.

FairX brings a correction after the fact and then continues to rise as a highly valued coin.

>but muh whales

People who talk about TA not being effective on crypto don’t zoom out far enough. No matter the whales, the market forces and fundamentals will always fucking win

It’s like you don’t like money.

Never been so JUSTed in my entire life

ripple will hit bottom and bounce soon the snake will follow as usual hold on lads hold on

How confident are you with that TA? Also, what's your suggested sell price?

Fellow marines,
Can we not think of a ploy for us to get out of this trap
Like can we not create a ploy/meme
Or maybe shill the tron normies to buy our bags?

THAT IS BRILLIANT! SHILL THE TRON FUKHEADS!

>every thread
And the last TA said .65 was the floor
And the one before that was screaming about a golden cross and how it was about to skykrocket
And the one before that said...
It's going to be a long wait.

theres a lot of weak hands m8, let them leave so u can buy more

Fairly confident. I actually got this TA from a video of an oldfag TA guy from 1997. Other TA guys from TradingView are pointing at 0.50-something cents being the new floor that starts the moon mission.

I also did use Ichimoku Clouds (20, 60, 120, 30) and it somewhat confirms their TA work.

Can’t give you links since im on my train without my laptop but there’s a video on D-Tube somewhere.

Safe exit is $1.30 which is due in a coupl of days.

Riskier is sell couple days before FairX then rebuy at the corrective dip after FairX

screenshotting this to humiliate you later

correction xrp hit bottom in the last hour starting to climb back the snake will follow

Hold you dumb faggot

RAISE THE WHITE FLAG

I REPEAT

RAISE THE WHITE FLAG

THE HOLY CHINK TRINITY OF ICX/VEN/NEO HAS US BEATEN

CUT YOUR LOSSES AND GO ALL IN VEN

nice FUD, faggot.

help help
there's no floor
where's the floor

You’re half right. Pitchfan shows first support at 0.65. If it breaks through (which it has), the bottom of the pitchfan lands on 0.53 which signals moon.

It had to be either of those.

If it breaks 0.49 then this coin is dead or moon mission severely delayed but more rewarding.

>TA

Every single time the same thing happens. Either someone predicts a moon or a dump, and all that ends up happening is sideways movement

Ether cant go up forever.

Its already starting to move. Look at the 1 hour chart

loling at impatient faggots who sold today

>pajeeted

I'm getting killed right now. XLM, REQ, and LINK all dipping. When willi it be my turn for gains?

For people wondering what is going on:

this happens EVERY TIME a coin tries to breach a major mark like 1$, 10$, 100$... it gets close and the completely crashes and recovers (hopefully) later. You are fine

Recovered all losses today. Poof. Sure hope everyone held on

Just hold dude, HOLD

When snek goes down
>stop looking at 1min charts
When snek rises
>look at the 1min charts

It can until someone offers more than it. Just like BTC had the network effect for the initial phase of crypto ETH will have the network effect for the 2nd phase of crypto - it offers more than everything else because it has:

1. money skelly
2. platform for other coins
3. first to market (for turing complete/smart contracts)

move a good chunk to ETH - hedge yourself nigger

Watch me

Thanks user
Is this the video?
d.tube/#!/v/haejin/dwxjm2fu

Please change my binance password and lock me out till February

That’s the one!

Now the 3rd wave he puts up may put you off guard as to how the fuck he got it but just remember the 3rd wave of an elliott wave is always the biggest and moves up by a factor of the golden ratio.

Dis nigga knows crypto

How accurate is this guy if he's been doing it since '97?

GOD DAMN IT RISE FROM THE ASHES DONT LET MY PORTFOLIO BE RAPED ANY LONGER

youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM

>Keep seeing stellar drop
>Read this, feel better
>Still gonna make it
Thanks senpai

just loaded the fuck up at 4000 sats

it’s gonna recover right

Same. We are living in a unique time. No time to waste on sjw promises that will limp to the finish line

This coin was 3c less than 2 months ago....

nope sell at a loss, we are crashing tonight