WHERE IS THE FAGGOT WHO SAID BAT WILL MOON O 1 DOLLAR ONE MORE TIME

WHERE IS THE FAGGOT WHO SAID BAT WILL MOON O 1 DOLLAR ONE MORE TIME

WTF DID U GAIN OF IT. I AM A POORFAG AND HAD TO DROP ALL MY SALRY THIS MONTH INTO THIS COIN TODAY BECAUSE U SAID U LL PUMP IT ONE MORE TIME. I BOUGHT AT 66K. YOU LIED TO ME. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. DO YOU HAVE NO SOULD FUCK YOU SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

why does it defeat it? it divides

also, people would profit even if it went up to a dollar

BAT is a retarded idea. anyone who dumped money into this simply because they saw it going up, or they believed the brainless shills on here,deserves to lose everything

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

BAT? Oh, sorry, we meant CAT.
Shoulda' bought at .15.
Beep beep goes the gainsbus!
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/

great point, maybe you should say it again

Just relax, BAT is a long hold as the team works on Brave and starts getting normies and advertisers to adopt the system. Eich is a goddamn genius, trust him.

BTC being over $300 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $300?

should I do long term holds at all with a 1500$ portfolio?

>he doesn't know you can use fractions of a token
>this is an actual Veeky Forums poster

fuck do you even have any money in crypto? its like you just come here to shit post

I tried to warn you in like every thread.

He's talking about how BAT's purpose is to be used to tip people, through the Brave browser now and I guess through others as well in the future. People will never want to look at charts every five minutes to know just how much they'll be charged to give Pewdiepie a BAT.

link me your pajeet discord where you plan epic raids and PnDs

>implying there wont be a feature to make it real simple
I hate when people think of something obvious and assume the devs never thought of it. A quick rundown: youre not special

>WTF DID U GAIN OF IT
He got this thread. lul

>discordgg//BATbeingover1defeatsthewholepurposeofthetoken.Ifouknewanythingabouttheprojectyoudknowthis

Capitalist ghost radio?

That's entirely your call. I don't think $1500 will set you up for retirement on BAT but it's probably a safer investment if you just want to watch it go up over time.

I'm sure they have user, but if they always show the amount in fiat to make it clear to users what they're paying, this would seem to defeat the purpose of having a special token created. I've tried the Brave browser to see how BAT tokens work, and personally I don't really see them getting mainstream adoption. I'm really not the target market though, so who knows. And in truth, whether BAT tokens work or not, this will not have much of an impact on their price in the current market, people are just trading tokens right now without paying attention to the products, so if they manage to endorse some people who make them known, people will rush to buy them just like the rest.

Sorry, misread your question
Going all in on long holds is the ultimate gamble. The opportunity cost of doing so is incredibly high (think of all the other moons you miss along the way) and you could very well end up no further ahead after a year or two. On the other side, $1500 in to ETH 3 years ago would have changed your life.