Holy shit Veeky Forums, why is no one getting on this one?

Holy shit Veeky Forums, why is no one getting on this one?

About to get listed on huobi today but whales have been suppressing the price on kuckcoin, about to fork this Friday too.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/achain-founder-fork-theory-echoed-technical-discussions
acdog.hk/html/marketplace.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought 2600 today

Is it true that AChain is a coin designed to let enterprises and startups fork a blockchain off of this coin?

If so, wouldn't AChain holders get every single forked coin?

Wouldn't this be an insane return on investment??

I been accumulating this one. Can’t believe no one is talking about it. This gem is flying under the radar.

Well it's still early in the ecosystem development all things considered, so of course you should be rewarded for the risk taking

I can't get on Okex which is infuriating me. So I guess I'm stuck buying this shit late. Jesus.

All I know is.... YES.

And some rich dude said told me so.

Get it on Kucoin man, just transfered my ACT from Okex to Kucoin myself in prevision for the fork

fuck off not done buying

Yeah. I did some the research the the CEO of Achain (Meng Cui) seems to have devised a fork theory which is extremely intriguing. He proposed a coexistence of a main chain (ACT) and several sub-chains derived from the main.

You can read about it on cointelegraph.
Here is the link: cointelegraph.com/news/achain-founder-fork-theory-echoed-technical-discussions

Up a lovely 30% since I got in, and I got in "late" for the moon. Gonna go to $2 with Huobi tonight and the fork coming. Oh yeah, fork me free money please. Even if ABTC starts trading at $.20 I make a free thousand bones

delete this.

Use Kucoin user, it's literally the best exchange. It's got the lowkey awesome coins like Cryptopia without the sketchy New Zealand vibes

www. kucoin. com/#/? r=1H8va

>sketchy New Zealand vibes

they already have 8 completed projects and a total of 30 in the works

only have 470 will i make it?

Did you miss Antshares?

I have a theory that biz hates money

Doesn't quite answer my question though

Will AChain holders get every coin that's forked off the main chain?

It would appear so, and if so this is a better ROI than KCS or any of those dividend offering exchange coins

This seems to be a coin that is currently undervalued and that the western world does not know much about at the moment.

If you hold btc you will get 1:100, if you hold act you will get 1:1

I did some research and the CEO of Achain seems to be in favour of forking the main chain as many times as possible in order to create a very large ecosystem.

Here is an excerpt from an article that I read:

Inspired by the recent trends of Bitcoin forking, Cui’s theory proposed a coexistence of a main chain and several sub-chains derived from the main. The former is committed to the basic Blockchain infrastructure, while the latter could be customized to the various needs of their applications.

The theory is a bold attempt at gearing the current forking technique towards an end goal of technological innovation instead of just financial profiting. To new developers of future Blockchain applications, it first solves the problem of their initial lack of customers, since the sub-chains inherit the reservoir of existing users directly from the main chain database. Secondly, it avoids disruptions of communications, as all information and value exchange will be shared among all chains following a universal VEP 1.0 (Value Exchange Protocol). At last, the theory requires the type of forking - whether hard or soft - to be considered according to the scenarios required by each application and be voted on by the wide majority of the Achain community.

I think that ACT holders will receive every coin that is forked.

Might just make a chain portfolio at this rate...

rchain
achain
dragonchain
wanchain
IOTchain
chainlink

Any more?

DBC and Chain Coin

This is my first coin, don't really understand the effet the fork will have on price. Is it likely the price will drop after the fork?

acdog.hk/html/marketplace.html

Moooooon

deepbrainCHAIN

vechain

How does this differ from Ardor

how much will Abtc be worth each?

All in on my kucoin wallet with this

chain them all together lads! vechain! achain! chainlink! DO IT

JUST DO IT

Too many good points to list.

All in.

Well there are going to be 3 billion of them, and it has no use case that isnt covered by shit that exists already. Probably a couple cents after the fork.

I’ve been going heavy on ACT for a while

ACT will still go up as a result and continue being used. The forked coins will just be extra money. Gets listed on huobi today btw and China will buy

Th-then this is the greatest coin anyone could ever ask for

If this becomes big...oh my god this could be #1 some day...