I am hungry

Every day I am only using 2$ for food, the rest of my little meager salary is used to buy chainlink every single month. I have been doing it since sibos now and with that I have been eating only oatmeal and 100 gram chicken for almost 4 months now.

I wake up I eat oatmeal, in the afternoon I eat oatmeal, and in the night I eat oatmeal + 100 gram chicken.

I am so fucking hungry

How much chainlink have you accumulated ?

it will be worth the suffering bro

BUT how much have you accumulated

you're doing gods work son

Are you at least shredded brah? If so then don't worry

Around 47k linkies... I have been putting 1200 eur in it every month and I only earn 1650...

I bought it when it was 40 cents, 30 cents, 20 cents, 13 cents, and now all the way up again every single month I get paid.

I sure hope so ...

HES GONNA STARVE TO DEATH HAHAHA

oatmeal is a good choice, i would suggest brown rice if you have an hour to kill cooking it on the stove.

Give up chicken and go for potatoes. It's probably cheaper.

47k, you’re going to make it lad

you realise he gonn die without any protein you brainlet?

No joke, I feel my stomach digesting what muscles I have left lol

I know that feel OP. I haven't had a coffee since SIBOS cause I have to keep buying fucking chainlink.
I wish it mooned already so I could quit my job and get a coffee.

how expensive are eggs for you? they're cheap where I am from and they're good protein/fat, it'll keep you full much longer. also with 47k stinky linkies youll make it

Because you need vitamins and vegetable shit fag your body is hungry for nutrition stuff

Brown rice is too expensive here ... Oatmeal is the cheapest option..

It is, but I really need some meat in there I think

buy some pbr

12 pack is like $8

1 fills u up

you're gonna make it

What? You can buy a 3 months worth instant coffee bag for like $10 or less

Dude I'm so sorry, stay strong my man.

Do you know, sir, that there is protein in potatoes and oatmeals, and in many other vegetarian sources?
I subsisted on oatmeal, cheese, potatoes, tofu, white rice, and nothing else (very few exceptions) every single day for 10 months, to reduce symptoms of my Crohn's Disease. So can you, OP.

hey guys instead of sending coins to this nigger, can you send it to me so I can blow it on some moon missions and let this big lipped nig starve
0x3914211Ea9Aba31a3EAC904DA8E6dD337ee0E887

you mean 10 links?

Heath is wealth. You’ll realize this after you “make it” and get diagnosed with cancer from stress/malnutrition and die rich as fuck.

plus the electricity/gas to heat the water costs money too man

What are pbr's? I googled it and I could only find professional bull riders haha

I know this feel. I am living in my car to increase gains. We will only get one shot at this come 2019 the bones will be picked clean unless you can hold til 2024

KEK

Eat some veggies, you larping faggot.

you can't buy some online in bulk and have it shipped?

My suggestion was in jest, but read .
I've been told months into this diet that oatmeal with potatoes have a complete nutrient profile, and it's how the poor Irish survived in the past.
Seriously, you should vary your diet and eat more Calories.

>oatmeal
>chiken
Fucking rich fags, rolled oats and water reporting in.

the ABSOLUTE state of linkies. but seriously linkie is worth 1.2$ u made some cash on it i suppose. anyway if it will ever moon 47k linkies is probably enough.

Cheap beer

lmao linkies are so fucking pathetic its funny because you just know this isn't a larp

God's work is to eat oatmeal?

i eat nothing but 3 lentils a day
>3

But atleast he has some linkies bro...

you are going to look back on this moment

I really hope it just blows up this year. The lulz generated would echo for eternity.

Saving this thread for when chainlink crashes to smitherens

>guys every other coin is manipulated by whales and FUDded against
>look at this coin! chainlink! the developers do no work, take tons of vacations, and no one buys it
>wow! all the whales must be holding because of how valuable it is
lmfao

Veeky Forums fags too insecure to live off soylent for maximal health and savings cause they bought the soyboy meme kek

>mfw 88k Linkies
>I eat everyday out or order
>had today Sushi in the evening

Stay stronk OP.

i dont know where you live but where i am something like yellow peas would be the cheapest calory per dollar, it also has all the macros

you can live on literally nothing but potatoes

i'd get some cheap multivitamin tho

yes oatmeal is good but brown rice edges it out. oatmeal is more convenient to prepare and more readily available in some parts of the world, apparently

THIS THIS THIS

Get eggs and white rice and a used rice cooker if you dont have one.

If this is true you are my personal hero. I screencapped this and pray to god you are not larping (even though of course you are). I'll be posting this once we are past 10€. Godspeed user.

Thanks for all the suggestions anons!

I will try eggs again. I used to eat eggs instead of oatmeal in the morning, but after 2-3 weeks there's this incredible stink egg smell that makes me want to throw up everytime I see or smell eggs.

If potatoes can replace chicken, I will start eating potatoes instead, it is MUCH cheaper . Will also check out yellow peas.

So hungry haha

remember to check the price per calory, thats what you what saves you money

potatoes have more protein than people think and it also has tons of keto-acids which are basically almost-protein that the body can turn into protein. some people are allergic to the potato alkaloids though

Holy shit you are going to make it.

Rice and eggs together with some added olive oil bro, doesn't go wrong .

Holy shit—you have 47k LINK?! You're gonna make it just fine, dude—and then some.

meanwhile, RICE AND BEANS
plus the chicken is probably good for you

10kg of (any given kind of) rice will last you ages, dude
beans are also pretty cheap
don't fucking starve, you idiot
keep accumulating! though, i'd say that it'd be wise to diversity a bit at this point (if you haven't done so), but the "don't do it at the drastic expense of your health and well-being" meme
lol jk time to die, faggot

eggs, peanut butter and white rice should be staples and youll be alright. seriously make sure you're getting enough fat, 9 calories per gram instead of 4 for protein and carbs, also keeps your blood sugar stable. youre gonna make it, just don't die before then user.

pabst blue ribbon

Why were you not putting some of that dough towards ETH - LINK is an ERC20 token... God are you people this retarded?

Also consider taking a multivitamin if you're not eating any fruits and shit, and make sure it has iodine in it.

There we go boys. Stinky Linkies will literally never be rich because even if the neet prophecy comes true, all stinky linkies will be dead from starvation or malnutrition and thus, unable to enjoy their riches. Forever stinky. Never Linkie

You can't get food stamps/welfare?

potatoes and butter

at this point you could start eating well dude, you already have 44 fucking thousand link

Sell drugs

potatoes and milk will get you just about everything you need. salt for iodine. throw in some brocoli and you are pretty much set. Eggs are another cheap and good source - dat sulfur.

this man is going to make it

OP HASN'T EVEN MASTERED PHOTOSYNTHESIS YET. WHAT A FAG HHAHAHAHHA
Ok for real though do whatever the fuck you have to do to make enough for food. even become a drug dealer if you have to because you sound like you're literally starving to death.

do you legit need me to buy you groceries and have them delivered to you? like wtf

I feel bad for laughing when I saw this

are you sure about white rice? My mom always said white rice is harmful and brown rice is what's good

OP, do you own literally ANYTHING else?

are you this dumb or just pretending? if you bought eth 2 months ago you'd have made less money than if you bought link

This man will make it

op straight up needs more calories without eating shitty food. brown rice has a lot of fiber, so he's getting less calories when he eats since he will fill up faster. he's probably also paying more for brown. also brown rice contains phytonutrients which may or may not be negatively impacting vitamin/mineral absorption. hard to say, but in op's situation I think white is a much better option simply because he will probably pay less and get more calories.

Ffs take a break and buy yourself some more food