We tried to warn y'all :^)

We exploded, corrected, and still headed for the stars. What excuse you got now Veeky Forums?
We've got a great product, a great team behind it, we've shown the results. But you pussies are too worried about "muh shilling". DYOR.
UFR is going to the moon with or without you, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all aboard the UFR train

>token for torrent
who the fuck needs that shit?

My excuse is EtherDelta being an unusable piece of shit and Cryptopia keeping me poor. I tried to buy this shit at 80 cents.

Registration Paused
Due to the extremely high number of registrations that have occurred recently we have paused our registration feature while out team works to make changes in our internal systems to cope with the increased level of traffic our site is experiencing.

We apologise for any inconvenence and will resume registrations as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience at this time.

FUCK YOU CRYPTOPIA

etherdelta conquered, ufr rocket successfully boarded

>All those idiots who believed and spread the discord fud

>My excuse is EtherDelta being an unusable piece of shit and Cryptopia keeping me poor. I tried to buy this shit at 80 cents.
this. I can't buy the damn coins because cryptopia is closed for new regs

I really thought this was a pajeet coin, but after reading more about it, the project is incredible ambitious and solves a very real need.
I think it has a very good short - long term potential if it succeeds. The low marketcap makes it even better, and I haven't see it on reddit.
Once your coin is heavily shilled on reddit I think it's a bit too late.
At least 25% of my portfolio is in UFR, and I'm thinking on buying more.

the combination of the 2 biggest memes on the internet in the middle of a historic euphoric price bubble......ya who needs it..

Weak FUD, gtfo

Bought 5000 UFR at $1.00

What are you plebs waiting for?

UFR is keeping me afloat, literally the only green island in my portfolio over the last two days.

Thanks user for making me check out this gem a couple days ago

I dont know plebs, I've been making some sweet cash off of upfire. Someone send me your bits so i can invest more, up 280% so far thanks /biz!

How the fuck do you get the coins from your ETH wallet to EtherDelta's SmartContract?

This one really pisses me off because every time I go to deposit in EtherDelta the transaction gets rejected despite leaving plenty for the fee.

Well said my dude

Im all in UFR...im not just staying afloat...im on a fucking cruise. IM ON A BOAT

You go to ED and type in the amount, then click deposit. What's the error code it gives you on the transaction?

I bet you thought the same a week ago, maybe you should see the charts, a week from now you will be crying because you miss yet another rocket.

Reserve your spot while you still can, it wont be long before we see $4

LOL

UFR is just a SHITCOIN shilled by a discord group named /shill/.

UFR is USELESS SCAM.

hahah lol have fun holding your bags full of unsellable shitcoins faggots.

LOL

I did that and it's said pending in metamask for 2 hours

>muh multi-million dollar discord
This is worse than /a/'s Kyoani Store meme.

It says "unable to locate transaction hash"

I'm on board with UFR.

Pros:
- Low market cap
- Solves a problem: torrents dying all the time, shitty public trackers
- Does not have 134235 competitors using blockchain

Cons:
- Mostly unknown team (but understandable seeing it's torrents)

Brainlet here. Is it possible for govornments to shut down UFR?

Yeah because the discord has 30 million dollars to put in a coin...

no since decentralized

Just sold 20k UFR. Thanks user.

10/10 LARPing, would lurk again

UFR is a confirmed shitcoin with no fucking usecase.

JUST ASK ANY FUCKING TORRENT UPLOADER or guy that is active in the TORRENT SCENE.

THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT SHITCOIN.

IT'S A SCAM

Nice argument

>ask anyone if they would want to make money by doing something they already do.
I would, I would love to get payed to do what I like to do for free.

'We shilled a coin into the stars, what excuse do you have?'

Well, the idea that you control the rise but also the time it falls Pajeet, thats a pretty huge reason to no be in on your shillparty.

Way worse coins in the Top 200, and if UFR gets there that's more than doubling its current price. Some people just hate making money.

Dude if you are gonna try to FUD at least put in some effort ahahahaha that attempt was so pathetic its probably gonna cause people to buy in

BUMP

this useless scamcoin has made me 22k profit with no signs of stopping

>calls it useless shit coin
> just sell if yiu dont appreciate this revolutionary concept. Weak handed bitch gonna sell during next pump prob
Im holding until at least 100 usd

torrents never die on private trackers

signing up for this shit and getting into crypto and buying tokens and all this shit is 10x more complicated for people than getting an invite to a private torrent site

this is the dumbest shit i've seen in ages

If they knew what it was they would... hey seeder would you like to be paid to seed? No? Okay yeah I see that happening. But this coin is only really known on Veeky Forums as of now, so of course they don't know about it and thus don't care about it. FUDding to accumulate or are you just stupid?

Multimillion dollar pajeet shillgroup who have manipulated this currency into growing and shrinking and growing more... yeah. Us pajeets are sending millions and millions of dollars thru fucking ETHERDELTA in order to trick you into buying user, don't let us get to you. Just kidding, it's an actually good coin that I believe in 100%. It needs publicity to reach its full potential, and it's getting it. We're headed to the moon with or without you, but go ahead and miss out big guy. Make sure you bundle up before you get left out in the cold (pic related)

Same error

And the transaction doesn't even show up on Etherscan

Normally that means the ETH network is overloaded and etherscan is fucking up. Maybe just try again later, thats all I can tell you

I blame craptopia

Thank you for the meme sir. The response was also spot on, you know whats up. Congratulations on your future gains. You deserve it for being ahead of the curve and taking the risk of being an early investor in a project yet to be in alpha. We will all be filthy rich by the time january of 2019 rolls around.

Indeed :)
Come, Firefam, let's be /cozy/ by the upfire

UFR is on my list of most promising small coins right now:

- STOX
- UFR (unique niche, growing extremely fast)
- MED (well not really small anymore, but this one is going to be HUGE)

Nice pajeet tier fud. You pay a small amount to download torrents and get paid to seed. all you do is link your wallet. What's so fucking hard about that? You can make money off your unused bandwidth.

oh ok, and I'll have to wait 3 hours or pay 5$ in gas per torrent I want to download as well I presume? lol, "make money seeding", god damn you are lost

UFR UFR UFR UFR
Honestly though UFR is gonna make it

I'm loaded up on UFR and ready for take off ;)

Cant wait till i check the price a week from now....let alone tommorow

this is a total shill job however i am going to ride it for free gainz. i am even on the discord that is shilling it.

i cant see it ever truly taking off because torrents run on clearnet and this would technically be criminal copyright infringment if you are being paid to seed. this is why private trackers exist.

UFR seems cool bros

I can't buy these fast enough. UFR is going to the fucking moon! Getting paid to seed? Think of all the little pajeets that can finally buy lentils.

Nvm, don't. Just buy fucking UFR

for real man, every day I wake up and find that it's higher than it was the night before

"Total shill job" nah senpai this is just some real OG shit. And torrenting, whether it cost seeders are making money or not, is illegal. Seeding for no revenue is just as illegal...which is why torrenting is dieing lol. Who wants to seed shit when its illegal AND they get no money. Thats in contezt to illegal torrents. Most people on this board dont even realize yet that this is not just abt torrenting...its about file sharing of all types. Many real-world use scenarios would have people distributing their own original content. For example, up and coming musicians who already have a following who realize they get almost no money even on a youtube video with 100k views...so they announce on their social media that they are releasing some exclusive tracks on the UPFIRING network and charging a small amount(like 10 to 50 cents) for each download. There are many many uses for this technology not even pondered yet

>Seeding for no revenue is just as illegal
dude torrenting movies gets you a DMCA at best and a fine at worst
criminal copyright infringment can get you imprisonment

the rest of your post is cringey lol. why wouldnt an artist just release on any other of the music platforms? how can he seed for money when as soon as someone else has the file they can start seeding, until the pool of seeders is so large that hes making a fraction.

Did you even read the white paper?

Change your gas price. Up to 60 for max speed

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/