Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf i hate vechain now

such as???

>At ATH
>crash and burn

kys larp

Wanna include any proof or specifics or... oh wait you're lying. Its so obvious. And you're a faggot.

you can tell who browses /pol/ based on their responses to this pasta

sold mine , sounds scammy.

the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see
im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

Why do people keep taking this pasta seriously hahahaha it's a fucking meme from the 2016 election.

"Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all serious we cannot let him get the nuclear codes."

HAHAHA yeah all those billion dollar partnerships but it is just a scam. I know you are ironically fudding but please fuck off. The sell walls are enough to suppress the price, we don't need this dumb fud.

>was never on /pol/ during 2016

sold mine , sounds scammy.

the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see
im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

Yeah hate to say it, but I dumped my bags. Way too much shady crap. Coin will probably survive as like a wine industry token. But it’s going to crash hard. Also it has a dramatically Unsustainable market cap led mostly by shills rather than fundamentals.

>implying he's not using the pasta to legitimately FUD Vechain

do you even meme magic?

Tomorrow at 11 PM Shanghai time.

The AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck

Thats funny because, The AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck

Yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey. The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

Cocacola kid here, was just eating some dumpling with Pu'er tea when i heard a rumor that the AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck

pajeet here AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck sir

I heard all the developers like having their gf’s fucked by negros. Is that true user?

The fuck is this thread, just full of bots?

Igor Bogdanoff here. The AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam have no idea that my brother Grichka and I are pulling the strings. Price has already tanked 10% and thats only after I gave the order. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the coordinated panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload. We will then pump it.

Da AMA last week revealed ta tha ghetto tha stutterin chinks dat run dis scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks all up in tha $4 resistizzle tha panic will begin n' lil' small-ass holdaz n' speculators will begin ta offload, wit tha whalez already long gone. Once it blasts all up in tha $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe all up in all VENcucks. With all dem playas whoz ass dumped they current accounts tha fuck into dis scam twitchin at they arsehole continuously while refreshin binance. Da $2.70 mark is ghon be met, tha phattest panic up in history will ensue. Da final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin ta go offline, n' wagecuckers wit they engineerin salaries loaded up in VEN is ghon be left wit it stuck up in they wallet, unable ta move it ta Binizzle ta salvage some self respect cuz Cryptokittizzles is cloggin tha entire eth network. Da price WILL tank at dis point ta sub $1.00, n' most probably sub ICO levels. From dat dizzle forward tha deluded VENcuck wagecuckin engineerin nerdz whoz ass looted dis coin thankin it had fundamentals will go back ta they thangs, wit no scrilla up in they current accounts, ta be made redundant by tha next wave of pajeets arrivin ta undercut they wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, wit no thang, no scrilla, n' no crypto. I warned you VENies, There's still time ta git out. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be a VENcuck.

Cocacola kid here, was just eating some dumpling with Pu'er tea when i heard a rumor that the AMA last week revealed to the world the stuttering chinks that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $3.95 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all VENcucks. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing binance. The $2.70 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Thrudheim node wallets will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in VEN will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to Binance to salvage some self respect because Cryptokitties is clogging the entire eth network. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $1.00, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded VENcuck wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded VENcucks will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you VENies, There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a VENcuck, also Yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

Yes, at Vechain Cuckperations™ we realise that diversity is our greatest strength and what better way to show that by letting unending hordes of niggers, japs, and gooks colonize our wive's sideways pussies. Knowing that our partners are having billions of random sperm jammed deep into their cervix while we spend 21 hours a day making fake infant formula from lead paint...ughhh i mean coding vechain, is the most rewarding gift our dear leader has bestowed upon us.

Lmao, I'd say its bots trying to FUD but at this point im just confused

I confuse

it doesn't even have a working wallet and meanwhile you could be investing in Tron which will have a huge announcement soon and will be worth over $3 end of January

Why you should drop ven (a literal scam) that I dropped today after 100% returns over the last week or so.

Sell walls finally dropped - so did the price
binance competition no longer artificially pumping volume
white paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")
The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box tests
every announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hype
THey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no details
the team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?
the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate".

The people dumping these coins with sell walls are the vechain team. They are printing money. When you stop buying those walls, it's all over. They'll leave with their BTC. Be warned

Literally fucking maximum CHADKEKKED in my living room. The most booming fucking laugh of all time. But in all seriousness, you are retarded.

Vechain has a major vulnerability , get out while you can.

guys vechain has been hacked. see here-

the block chain was infected with a trojan virus , get out while you can

This might be one of the funniest threads I've seen on here in awhile. At least since the golden age of daily Link threads.

When Is this shit going to moon? I'm getting fucking anxious here. At this point I would of made more money just holding the ETH and BTC I used.

Get out. Sunny got fucking arrested dude

When did you buy, this morning?

what happen

Hello?

sunny here, got arrested and raped in prison but now free again.
Buy Vechain!

The CEO jumped ship, get out of this shitcoin and buy link

i'm starting to think their whole team is fake too, i think Sunny is CGI and they're faking their market cap somehow

not true, I'm fully arrested
... I mean invested in this company.

Never mind it's going back up phew

this

WTf I hate vechain now. I'm with Walton now

actually went to the "singapore" office and it was a chinese herbal medicine store. I asked if they knew anything about a vechain and the guy tried to sell me tiger penis and a gingko bush. When I politely declined he said "you buy or you get out whitu piggu"

yeah, vechain is looking worse everyday.

lel