I went all in on XVG right before it did it's x20 run, and I just went to the moon with DBC...

I went all in on XVG right before it did it's x20 run, and I just went to the moon with DBC. This is the next coin to go interstellar. Canya coin (CAN) on Kucoin.

I know what this shit does but I'm not gonna pretend you care. It's about to take off. Look at the order book on Kucoin. It just got added to Kucoin yesterday, and like all Kucoin coins, it's about to take off.

So glad I got in just now. It's about to go nuts. Easy 10x end of the month

got in yesterday at 3.75 feels comfy man

370 CAN strapped in and ready for mooning captain

Is it too late bros?
got 1K in ETH on kuckoin...

glad to see some good shilling on biz, get in on this

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO GET IN ON THIS
ITS UP 10% SINCE I MADE THIS THREAD AND ITS JUST STARTING

its just starting tis climb

Nope, look at the order book. It's still got just as much momentum left in it.

Whats a good sell target?
Entry point $4.70

New to cuckoin coins, don't want to get dumped on.

prob 6 bucks if all goes well

No. Get in now bro. 5.00 is still a good entry point

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA what is happening

This is only the start, we're all gonna make it

GET TF IN RIGHT NOW

4000 skellys. We mooning boys

PnD complete. Its dropping like a rock now

piss off pajeet

look at the graph you idiot. noe buy orders either

Someone wants a lower entry point, get fucked fag.

Sold at the absolute peak. No worries here. Realistically though how many sats is this going up to?

wheres your graph now pajeet

bought the dip and accumulated. lmaoo why are you calling me a pajeet. Honestly whats a realistic target for this coin?

Just like with BNTY, it'll bounce around during the competition and then end up MOON'd.

Probably end up 10-15 USD by sunday.

only 6? I think it can go much higher.

Fuck it, I'm all in. Will be a repeat of previous kucoin moon missions! No fucking idea what this coin does and don't care

Went all in since 3 eurobucks
This is THE mooncoin of Kucoin right now
ICO Bagholders dumping are retarded

This is the Kucoin moon mission of Veeky Forums right now. First was BNTY, then DBC, now we are doing CAN.

Was this the peak or is there more to go?

>Was this the peak or is there more to go?
>BNTY at .3

Nah, try $10-15 EOW.

You've been saying that but how are you comparing this to BNTY? Completely different coin. Or are you just basing it on past Kucoin performance?

Initial offerings on coins all follow this cycle regardless of marketcap on KuCoin.

Massive dump -> sideways trading -> MOON'd.com -> stabilizes and finds its true value far above initial offering.

CAN is being added to EtherDelta too it seems

I'm all in

is this the team behind bountysource.com?

please let this go to $10 one time in my life dear God please

They bought bountysource.

why the sellwalls?
I want this to skyrocket
Wouldn't that be beneficial for the people who are selling those walls as well ?

nvm you guys are awesome its allready eaten

Op, as an advice to a noob investor - what is the good point to get out for newly listed coins? bought some at 4.7, and curious when is it safe to get out before crash

It depends on the volume and the trend and the depth charts.
I usually get in when I realize there is really high volume to MCap ratio, and I usually get out when the depth chart has very little buy support compared to sell walls. Although, they say everyone is a bull market genius so I have no idea if I'm actually doing this well or just riding the bull wave. But that's my strategy.

Sell walls getting eaten like crazy.

yess this is an epic wall battle

alright it had its run, sell off now

BE GONE weaks hands
its about to blow

You fucked up this is going to 0095 within the day or two easy

>not investing in a multi-million ICO that's on Kucoin

Son..

Take this, weak handed user. You will need it when this shit hits $20

here comes that sweet, sweet pump. Eat those filthy walls

Get in while you still CAN

How long does it fucking take to clear LTC?
I sent 20 from binance to kuckoin. 6 confirmations. Completed on binance. Nothing on fuckoin. REEEEEEEE

Send NEO

No fees and deposit available in

Got a couple buy whales holding the line, get in now if you like ez money

kek should have just transferred your eth, took me fucking 5 minutes.

I got in at 26k sats, so far so good.

Depends on how much ETH climbs. We might hit $10 valuation just standing still by eow. At the very least, I'm hoping to break even if I don't go 2x.

Same, made a thread about CanYa today, got called a shill pajeet. Now I'm gonna make probably 100k by the end of the month.

thats not good dude, its better to be in eth when eth is going up.

if eth goes up and you sell, don't you end up with less eth? its the equivalent of selling an alt in btc pairing when btc is mooning, you end up with less sats.

would it be wise to buy CAN right now with 1 ETH at market price?

If so, how long should I hodl?

Thanks in advance oh based money magicians

Buy now, moon mission is just starting. It hasn't even gone parabolic yet friend.

I'd cash out at 10x or more.

ok man thanks. one question, I'm a noob but if it's going parabolic why does the chart look like this atm?

People sell when there's a huge sell wall that they feel won't have enough buying pressure to get past.

Price won't go up if there's a sell wall. Also it's normal to sell at what is perceived to be "the top", then buy back in for more than you originally threw into the pot.

hmm okay. so you think it's worth it to let go of my ETH even though it's getting close to doubling what I put in a couple days ago and still raising?

you're exactly right. you can use this as a gauge to tell who's an idiot on this board when they post "i bought in at $0.12!" instead of "i got in at 100sat"

Up to you. Take on the risk and potentially 10x your investment, or stick with ETH which is safer and will probably always go up in value, but never skyrocket like shitcoins do.

It's about to dump. Pull out and accumulate after dip

how long will it dump for? should I stay awake tonight for this shit..

I dunno, but bear pennant has been shaping for the last hour. Look for the next buy wall and place your order around there