Pre Moon

Trying to find pre moon coins to dump $ into, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io/market/NUMUS/BTC
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2691105.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HVN
ODN
ETN

cucking me or being legit?

BAT

STRAT
KNC

coinexchange.io/market/NUMUS/BTC

SMT. DYOR.

right time for:

APPC
CAPP
QLINK

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

CND

Do your research into BUZZ.

The end goal at the moment is to find lesser known things but it should look pretty damn good February if you bought some at 5 sats.

fuck this looks juicy

Campus Coin duh.

TNB is launching its beta in 2 days, might be worth looking into.

xby

CANYA

lol

guys, my blockhain is awaiting document approval. what to use instead, so i can buy into something

the only one I'm interested in is XRB

First time seeing this shilled. The idea is very interesting and useful, thanks bruh

CAN on Kucoin is mooning right NOW! WINDOW IS CLOSING!

CANYA(CAN)

GTO
Chance of huge run tomorrow

3 letters for u baby U F R

TRST

also look into APEX

was too late to get whitelisted.

PO.ET

COLX

HBT, ATL, CRED are all undervalued plays that will return 10-50x by the end of the year

Audiocoin

STRAT, no joke user, good investment

Coss. Easy 5x in the next couple weeks

2nd Po.et

KIN.
You're welcome.

anybody?

COLX - new exchange incoming OR
CAPP will 4x + Q1.. theyre announcing a UAE company partnership tomorrow + alibaba cloud partnership later in month + more exchanges (possibly binance) at the end of jan

a brand spanking new coin called Phoscoin (PSC) is having its pre-sale as we speak. It's a privacy coin with a max supply of only 15 million. Solid stuff all around.

The first 1.5 million coins are now offered at only 0.10 cents. Just stumbled on to it via twitter and decided to buy a few.

Might want to check it out mate:

phoscoin.com

If they have their shit together, this might be a golden one. It certainly stands out of the other newly released shitcoins... so who knows.

What, can you just buy directly from their website?

btw, this was their announcement thread on bitcointalk:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2691105.0

Yep, smooth as fuck... you just click on buy and are then redirected to coingate, which handles the payment. You can just pay with btc or 30 other altcoins. The funds get deposited in your account and will be automatically converted into PSC when the pre-sale ends.

what to buy? from 0-1,5 or 6-7.5 ?

nevermind i'm retarded. It's a bit confusing.

>.
COSS COIN ASS HOLE

Well, they're still in the 0 to 1,5 bracket so it will only cost .10 cents. As soon as the first 1,5 million are sold, they will charge .20 cents, etc.

So if you have a wallet with some altcoins in it, you can buy via their website for just 0.10 cents now.

Yeah i messed up there, i can't use my wallet atm because of pending approval. So i need something else than Blockchain, that can be used right away

Coss is shit.

LEND is your best bet. It's poised to have a great week. It's on Binance.

BUZZ
PLAY- HERO COIN
XRL
HPY

HAT is going to 100x within 6 months

Bought LEND and it dips right away.

sounds interesting, ill research it soon and hopefully buy in. thanks bro

UKR!! GO BEFORE IT GOES TO THE MOON!