Ripple is back above $2, will be $5 soon

Ripple is back above $2, will be $5 soon.

>coinbase listing
>DMW (amazon of japan) listing
>partnership announcements

oh and they have a new page:
ripple.com/xrp/market-performance

>MIT
>Microsoft

kind of names normies would trust with their money

but don't bother, you will probably kill yourself later for not buying this dip

Shhh dont tell these faggots to buy the dip they hate actually making money. They would rather invest in pajeetcoins.

so get in today? thanks for the heads up btw

>dear sir please by my overinflated jew coin

coins with actual utility will suck all the money from pajeet and non pajeet coins, they will posting pink wojaks here asking when will it dip again? they are destined to lose money

i got 10k of these jew coins and your never going to get them

the correction after ATH is over/almost over. Many bullish events coming soon, so yes, today is the right time.

I really appreciate the advise man. Thanks, i'll buy into it today

Holy shit you sound dumb.
DMM the amazon of Japan?
Amazon is the Amazon of Japan.

Coinbase, not happening.

I am still about 20% into ripple, but this shit ain't going back to 3 dollars for a long time. Probably gonna drop to 125 in the next couple of days.

Fuck, my blockchain is pending for documents approval. what to use instead?

NO ITS NOT
CORRECTION IS JUST GETTING STARTED
FFS DONT BUY THESE PPLS BAGS
THANK ME LATER

convert any coins you have using shapeshift.io ?

Got all-in at $1.99.

i don't have any more coins on block. i was gonna deposit so i could buy

great timing

>Coinbase, not happening.

Only retards think coinbase won't add it!

According to Coinbase guidelines, they won't. They will only list decentralized technology.

DMM is not the amazon of japan, is BIGGER. Also BTC Is mainstream there, there are now tv commercial for crypto apps.

Will check 5ch and maybe ill buy if i see exciment over there, i have seen this ripple to fiat shit mentioned before.

True if big, i still dont think is going to moon, anyone not in BTC right now is going to get raped when it bounces.

1) ripple is more decentralized than bitcoin

2) they mention at the end of the document that guidelines are just guidelines and they can ignore them if they want to

the japanes are bullish on Ripple because of the korean-japanese banking deal with ripple

Coinbase explicitly said they don't have plans to add any coins. If they spring another on us they'll lose what little credibility they have.

Also there are exchanges in mexico and europe that do xrp to fiat since it was 20 cents.

Probably nothing is going to happen.

It literally says, they reserve the right to list whatever they want regardless of the guidelines. The guidelines may as well not exist, they are 100% there because they want a good public image

Also, ripple is more decentralised than bitcoin.

>just started
>down from $3.70 to $1.90
LOL no. Even if it dips lower, it's far from "just starting." The bulk of the dip is over.

Ohhh well the GUIDELINE said so! Well never mind....... Oh wait, that's not how business works. It's their guide line and they can change it whenever they want. Even says so right in the fucking paper. Also, this has been parroted time and time again. See:

to cover their ass

they were accused of inside trading when they added BCH.

if they weren't adding anything they wouldn't have bothered

>they'll lose what little credibility they have

they didn't say they won't add any, they said they haven't made a decision YET. if they add any coin at any time, that statement would still be 100% true.

bullshit.

XRP is not going to be used by the banks and they know it. It was shown last week in newspapers and in tbs hayadoki that xrapid was going to be used to transfer money BETWEEN banks only.

Not ripper or xrp were mentioned, sorry deluded cripple

should I dump this dumb ass jew coin for zclassic?

>AT THIS TIME
It's almost like most of you are teens or college aged kids who have never heard of business talk

>It was shown last week in newspapers and in tbs hayadoki that xrapid was going to be used to transfer money BETWEEN banks only.

do you know what xrapid is you fucking retard?

"xRapid uniquely uses a digital asset, XRP, to offer on-demand liquidity, which dramatically lowers costs while enabling real-time payments in emerging markets. Built for enterprise use, XRP offers banks and payment providers a highly efficient, scalable, reliable liquidity option to service cross-border payments."

XRP is what they use to make the transfers because it adds an additiona 30% in savings to transfer overhead. Do you morons even understand what Ripple and XRP are attempting?

Spoiler, it's to make a bank crypto the universal go to so you can't circumvent them. And they have a lot more money that you idiots. Also, link to the paper that said they WON'T use XRP.

Do you remember xrp sitting at 0.2 cent a month ago? Do you think it cAn’t go under 1$ because of magic or something? You delusional freaks are gonna get taught a harsh lesson by the market.

shhhh they don't want to actually understand the project
>banks = bad
>therefore I hate it regardless of facts
These morons are confusing bank with CENTRAL banks. And think that all banks are the enemy.

Nice, just bought 100k

it's the coin with strongest fundamentals, it will be #1 in few months without any doubt.

I live in Japan.
We can already buy XRP on our exchanges for yen.
Getting listed on another no name exchange in JP will do literally nothing to the price.

Face it, XRP is dead for right now.

No one said that. But the bulk of the dip is over. Even if it crashes another dollar. It almost fell $2 already (on some it fell more than $2 total). So no, it's not "just beginning. LRN 2 words.

it's an online shopping site you fucking retard, not an exchange, it targets regular users who are not into exchanges.

What makes you say the bulk of the dip is over? It’s just your hope. And hope won’t help you the coming bearish days.

Because banks want to transfer between them using a volatile currency?

Stop trying to deceive people, its ok to shill your bags but lying will make it worst.

Basic math you fucking mongoloid. It would have to drop to ZERO to be HALF WAY through at this point in time. So again, NOT JUST BEGINNING. Do you guys hang around liberals so much that you forgot words have actual meaning?

>what is literally any currency that isn't from a first world nation
Also, the volatility doesn't concern them. They are not going to use it like we are you fucking dip. It's a back end transfer system for them. Not a speculative tool for them. The goal is instant transfers so the price is basically set when they hit send. They aren't holding the coins for weeks hoping to catch a moon.

lol, i like the fact that ur bitching nonsense. It’s okay user, release your stress, it must hurt to see your investment crumble. Next time don’t pick something that went up 2500%. And ffs don’t be an idiot, if you think ur gonna moon tomorrow, you’re dumb. This correction is gonna take weeks. That’s what I meant with ‘just beginning’

You said it yoursel. Its a backend tool for them. Now whats the point of the bags you are carrying? Why do you think ripple deserves that market cap when they are just developing a product for banks?

>I don't understand basic math!
KYS pajeet
>coin crashed from $10 to $1
>hurrr it just getting started guizee!!! HURRR!!!!!

LOL so now it's the CORRECTION that is just beginning. Literally the opposite of what you said. You have to go back.

ripple IS a pajeet coin kekekeke

it didnt even drop below $2 yet you fucking mullet

I'm sorry?

Because there is still going to be a limited supply. So the coins have a value. Stocks have no point other than to fund a company, this is basically the same thing (inb4 you claim I said it WAS stocks). Think of XRP as a stock in a company that is going to use the same product in limited quantities to make billions of $ of transfers. I can't speak on every little detail because they are still in testing. And I will make my investment changes based on what comes out after testing. Not on memes and morons from Veeky Forums raging about things they hate.

I was almost $1.80's on binance earlier.

yeah you better apologize, claiming its going to add 120B to its marketcap soon, FOH keep holding those jew bags

literally the future of payments

I bought a few hundred at 1.92 today
would OF bought more if it werent forbots

>60% of all coins are held by the founder

I bolted as soon as I read this

when this guy is ready to offload his bags your portfolio is going to crater

Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

where do you even think the bulk of money even comes from, retard
do you think normie mcnormieson goes around trading tokens as if they were alf pogs on the internet?
no, stupid. they dump their cash on btc, eth, or xrp and wait a year as if it was a stock.

the post is bullish on DMM listing, you misunderstood it.

kids like you just don't get it do you.

you'll have to learn it the hard way.

alot of normies bought XRP at like .60 cents and were told to sit on it for a year. This shit is never dipping below 50 mil market cap again, atleast for the next year

tfw bought at 30 cents
cozy