Lamden ( TAU ) is getting shilled lately OP

OPT my dude

What is the actual total market cap?
its very important know this for me

PFR - 19m cap
BBT - 12m cap
EBET - 6m cap

UFR and HBT

I know something on there that will be worth billions, but I sure ain't gonna tell you my man ;)

PFR

EXRN
2 years from now this coin will be worth $1
A $50 investment right now will make you around $360,000USD
Buy it and forget about it, it's only $50
Take it or leave it.
You've been warned.

PFR. its a bit of a risk, but it has a very tight community, and the devs are focusing 100% on the product and not marketing.

I've been waiting on my transaction for 2+ hours..

SHLD

Coin being revived by new team, dirt cheap now.

EGAS

shill me on this, what is it and why is it going to a 100 bil market cap?

HeroCoin (PLAY)
about to dip
e-sports coin only 250 mm

I'm sitting comfy on 20 million EXRN. Would like to explain more and why but I've got shit to do sorry op

me too
i want to go to sleep, but i cant with this nostradamus fomo
the thing is that I do not know in which currency to invest

Payfair is the only answer. Get in cheap while you can, just dipped a tad

exrnchain.com/
You have to read the business plan for the next 2 years. It was just released in Nov if I remember correctly and they are intentionally marketing their coin slowly. The ICO hasn't even begun yet and you can buy coins.
Awesome devs though. They are giving out 10x free EXRN every 3 months if you buy in at a certain amount from their site. They also have a Telegram app (appstore) where the Devs interact with everyone throughout the day on chat and shoot shit.

PRIX

Whoops I accidentally replied to myself

PFR? UFR is probably already done...?

DNT

because the website looks like it was made by children

I got two that I believe are huge moons but they are already taking off.

OPUS (OPT) which is a decentralized music platform. They just switched to a spotify esque pay to stream instead of pay to buy songs business model. This is going to be big.

Cap 28 million, up 3x this week

and then MyWish which is haven't looked at too much. It's essentially smart contracts for normies tho. So anyone can make and execute a contract on the blockchain through this program. It was just at a dubai blockchain summit and it's straight up mooned today. Like. hard.

40 million mkt cap

then if you think that shill group is successful and not going to fuck everyone PnD style, you could go with UFR. I'm not actually invested because I don't like anonymous devs and I don't really see the point in paid torrenting when it's already free. Still maybe worth checking in on.

Get in BBT

Set a fucking reasonable gas price then. I've made like 20 actions on ED today and all of them went through in like 3 mins or less at 40GWei

TAU - you have to hunt for it, but it's there.

I know, I know, I don't have much eth left in my wallet though and I wanted to buy a particular amount. Oh well.

SGR is your 1000x moon mission at the current market cap.

BBT is a solid pick.

TAU has at least another 10x and would not surprise me one bit if it was a 100x from here.

how much fee had you pay with 40gwei?

At least take a look at BBT's whitepaper or reddit or something. They have a product out and they're super undervalued.

Idiots won't stop shilling coins that already mooned and are on other exchanges like cryptopia.

Really PFR and TAU are probably your best bet right now.

Nebulas (NAS)
Created by NEO team, not well know yet
Big fucking moon INC