No TAU thread?

TAU thread. Now on ED and idex. Delta soon. Cryptopia soon. Still a low market cap. This is the premier 2018 hold. This is ETH at $1, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
trello.com/c/3TzcMBqq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the new flavor of the month?

The only place it is getting shilled is on Veeky Forums the telegram barely has 5k followers and the team is in there constantly

Flavor of the year user

The Pre-ICO whales seems to be deflating their pockets, maybe this is one of the latest opportunities to get it at a reasonable price if everything goes well.

I mean do you really think just biz could 5x a coin in 2 days?

Is this actually worth it? Why is it only on a shit exchange? Is there a proof of concept?

120 million market cap right now.

>low

Yes. I've learned to never underestimate this fucking website. It's literally full of people who have nothing else to do.

obviously a shitcoin but I have 3k.

Heard that one plenty of times.

There are a fair amount of anons with large folios now and also autistic enough to find these gems early

Rightfully. This is going to be big,

I finally bought some! First time using Etherdelta and fuck that was just cancerous. Took me over 2 hours dicking around trying to get the trade through.

Good job learning ED. It's the most profitable exchange for me. I buy there, wait for something to get listed on another exchange, then sell there. Easy

Look at ICX and TRX for potential price targets. Huge potential here.

IDEX is way better

yeah that shit was a nightmare, watched TAU go from $.86 to $1.20 while I was trying to get that shit situated. Pretty comfy now, but damn....

this.

it has already mooned and its not worth the risk anymore. with the amount of info i got on this coin i would only feel confortable putting in money if the market cap was at max 30 to 40 mil.

whoever puts money into this now its taking way too big of a risk for the reward they might get

Isn't this coin like Ark on steroids?

In this market 120mil is a tiny cap
fucking ark is around 1b now
fucking
ark

where are you getting this figure?

>IDEX
lol. only coins on that shit exchange are TAU and HAT

do you realize this thread is about TAU you literal retard?

Is IDEX down again? This shit needs a good exchange soon.

fuck etherdelta man how do I use that shit

yes, it is low. are you stupid or what

Can you please give me some tips on using it? I'm struggling, I don't even understand what wallet I need or if i can semd ETH from binance to ED

I feel like a brainlet

There are youtube tutorials....
And set gas to around 60 but no less than 40.

create new account on ED and you can send ETH to that address. I'd recommend watching a few youtube tutorials though so you don't fuck up, because it's pretty easy to.

Tau github has some great stuff go download the app and run it locally or in a VM some nice working products

What time you guys thinks this surges (GMT)?

I want to buy relatively quickly but I'm really tired and want to sleep

free transactions, atomic swaps, +5 python devs seems legit but these guys on youtube seem like chads I want a money skelly looking dude on the team if not it's not autistic enough

LAMBO LAMDEN

Huge shout out to the user(s) who shilled me on TAU. If we go to 10 dollars I'll be able to buy my grandparents' property without them knowing and they can live live in their own home without having to get fucked over by their creditors.

yeah man i feel ya, I used a MetaMask wallet for the ETH, transferred it from Binance. The thing you want to be careful about is DO NOT transfer all your ETH from your MetaMask to Etherdelta. You need ETH in your wallet to pay for gas. And So if you have 1.0 ETH in your Metamask, transfer .8 to Etherdelta. Or something. If you want to buy, you have to actually look at the buys and pick one that fits your price an quantity. The youtube tutorials should go over that. BUT the huge thing is, once you've hit "deposit" DO NOT hit it again, even if it looks like nothing is happening. Shit takes FOREVER. Just don't do it. The transaction are insanely slow, you'll see status updates in Metamask, but not in Etherdelta. Etherdelta won't tell you shit about what's going on.
God speed.

You are a man among men, user. let's see this hit 20.

I keep trying to sell this shit on ED and everytime i try to do it you fucks go and shill it. Fuck me.

Ill buy a house in spain for my parents, its their live dream. Hope u guys are right with 10$ prediction.

What happens if you hit deposit twice?

you lose everything

I hate EtherDelta so much...

>transfer funds from main wallet to MetaMask
transaction fee
>transfer from metamask to ED
transaction fee
>make a transaction on ED
transaction fee
>move tokens back to metamask for safe keeping
transaction fee
>go to sell tokens
repeat

How much gas do you have to pay to get something done in a reasonable amount of time? $5 doesn't seem to cut it...

Wtf u talking never happend to me and i hit it like 100times.

took me for fucking ever but i just bought 580 Tau. Can I send it to MEW? Or shold i just keep it on IDEX

Circ supply from the ico x price

i was spending between 7 and 10 USD each transaction on ED earlier today...

Send to mew just in case IDEX pulls some dumb shit

do i need to add Tau to my token list? I don't see it on there.

don't fucking forget to leave some ether in your main wallet or you wont be able to do shit because it only eats gas from your main wallet.

Eessh. When I sent my eth from Exodus to Metamask, the fee was like $4 and the transaction was

Bought 450 of this, I'm probz not gonna make it Veeky Forums

Holding 200k for evermore.

>those sell walls on ED

holy fuck

EtherDelta... wtf is going on over here?

I'M GOING TO YOLO BET THIS ALL IN.
I don't see TAU in the Tokens list. I'm so confused on how to buy this :(

Will one of you bigbrains please help this brainlet?

It's not in the menu yet.
You would have found this link with googling or going to TAU's Coinmarketcap page.

its not added, you need to use the contract address to be able to trade it

if you dont trust the above link, find their contract address yourself and type it in manually

It isn't even in the listings. The Lamden webpage has a link in their FAQ or you can search for the address in ED.

I'd post the link, but you should just go to their site instead of trusting links random anons post.

Look up a few tutorials on how to use etherdelta. It's annoying but once you get the hang of it using etherdelta to buy coins before they get listed is pretty useful

Thanks user ya'll are awesome.

Found it! trello.com/c/3TzcMBqq

Yeah I'll have to do that after reading the white paper

Best of luck! Also if you're feeling generous can you or someone else fucking finish the rest of my order it's pissing me off

meh their github is a bunch of empty and half-finished projects, better to go with something that actually has a team behind it

They literally just recruited like 5 people.