Give me one reason why you aren't invested in this man

Give me one reason why you aren't invested in this man.

Too high of a market cap to see any significant returns.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Did you watch his live stream?

>literally plagiarizes a whitepaper
>claims partnership with himself

Ah, the truth comes out. It's just a shitty bot.

Hechas JUST in his name and looks like a fegit with pineapple hair.

Because the man speaks like a living pajeet whitepaper. There is nothing but hype behind it. Create a token with 65bn supply, congratulations you are now easily in the top 100 coins by market cap from day 1. Airdrop into everyone's Binance wallet for additional hype. Combine all this with an insane bull market and you pretty much can't fuck it up.
Ambitious and all, but a working product would be nice rather than just "we tron ah-gon to ah decentralize everyting".

Am I going to make it

>>
It started like 3 months ago lmao. I happily own 2 million of these coins and I can't wait to rub it in when I hit $1 million to all you salty fuckers who say this is a shit coin. So suck my dick little bitch boy

fuck off pajeet

He's a fucking silver spoon rich Chinese kid who studied in America and came back to the mainland to make it rich in Fintech by selling snake oil, fuck em.

Dude copies IPFS and Filecoin, zero talent on his team.

Asians are generally sneaky and dishonest; such qualities are at times even praised because you are expected to put yourself (and your family) first

>t. chinaman

No. No you will not.

This is now a link thread.

Look at him.

justin sun doesn't run BAT man, wrong thread

S N E A K Y
N
E
A
K
Y

C H I N K Y
H
I
N
K
Y

He has the devils' eyes. Fuck that guy

I watched (é)tron's stream

It's a fucking joke how people put so much money in this guy who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, just puts buzzword everywhere (he said "decentralized internet" like 20 times in 2 minutes), plagiarize (and if someone tells me it's the community's translation ... if it's the guy's project and he speaks english (and he should, if he actually studied in america (or is it an other lie ?)), he should be the first person to review it), ..