ERC20 shittoken which isn't even going to be used in the protocol, so it's completely worthless

>ERC20 shittoken which isn't even going to be used in the protocol, so it's completely worthless
>GUISE THIS IS THE NEXT ETHEREUM

fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enlnc2i-AMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's going to work with ethereum

Yeah, actually sold after that interview.

Weak.

link?

Seconding.

And your alts aren't erc20 tokens? What are you holding?

youtube.com/watch?v=enlnc2i-AMs

Sell if you hate money!

Bait

no, it's ENG

I'm holding solid alts that aren't shittokens. 20% XRP, 30% BCH, 30% IOTA and the rest in verge.

lol bcash is a shitcoin fool.

Kek

literally the whos who of shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The most normie portfolio ever. Thanks for losing all credibility.

>fucking Ripple
>fucking IOTA
>fucking Verge
>fucking Bcash

can i get you some tron also?

i limit a small % of my portfolio to tokens. rest of it is the platforms the tokens run on.

toppest kek

It's used for staking to stabalize the entire network and pay for their data services you retarded fucking brainlet.

Also it's not the next eth it is a protocol that goes over top of ETH for privacy. Kill yourself you retards don't even try anymore.

>they’re solid alts g-guys
Thanks for the keks

Lmao stealing

t. Retards
BCH will overtake bitcoin in the next couple months, just watch. IOTA will be used for small transactions, and Verge will provide privacy for those who need it, while XRP will moon even harder because of the banks' demand. Literally comfyest portfolio ever, stay mad holding shittokens

Missing link in your portfolio of failed coins.

lol nice one

oh god

>being this deluded

I made a couple hundo off this bitch today and dumped on you faggots suck my shit

You fucking moron

LMAO shitcoins

Wat

Please stop, my sides can’t take anymore

This thread just has to be some of the most effective shilling for a coin I've ever seen:

>OP FUDs a coin with some of the weakest arguments he can
>reveals his portfolio and proves that he is, in-fact, the biggest retard on the planet

Fucking bravo.

>Verge will provide privacy for those who need it
Oh, well that just confirms OP is just a retard. Carry on everyone.

oh wow you doubled down

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA thank you for your service. in this zero-sum market you are a god damn hero. Please use margin so natural selection can weed out your genes more quickly!

My biggest takeaway from this interview is the hebrew in the background on a token frequently shilled with Nazi imagery. Really makes you think...

this...this is a good troll

kek the irony

>frequently shilled
>probably one guy who made 2 images.

Choose.

I hold this coin but the community is too reddit even on Veeky Forums , stop posting your shitty reddit tier memes and falling for obvious mate retards

Seig Heil?

and people love him for it

more Nazigma pls