Ok user, good coin to make x5 CAPP

You can buy it on Cryptopia, in Jan comming 2 bigger exchange, what I found out on Telegram.
They have partnership with Alibaba Cloud.

blog.artoken.io/the-cappasity-platform-powered-by-artoken-will-be-launched-on-alibaba-cloud-in-china-already-in-5d7d891f815a

Do your research, but I can see here x5 or more.

Yeah man, im old biz fag and I MEMBER a insane pump and ppl going crazy for antshares when Alibaba rumor, and dissapoint when was fake. This time its super real and it is must buy. and it has many more reasons to buy, good shit

I did research on my own, asked a lot of stuff on telegram and this product seems to be huge and sleeping, 2 big exchanges comming this January. And this comming news omg

I see You are very well educated with that project user. You probably are good in crypto, I wish I got into ICO, early adopters gona be rich. Also they say they gonna FOCUS on asian market = moon as fuck

I just bought and waiting for my 2 BTC to come from Kucoin and rebuy, I noticed this prodcut today and secuded me totally

You are totally gonna make nice $, good luck user and more good researches like this .

See ya one the moon :)

jesus christ you retarded indian shill

I can smell the curry from here

what?

lol typical biz, he gives You VERY solid pick for atleast a month with big gains probably and You call him some shit. :-)

I can smell the curry in this thread. Jesus.

I can smell retard who doesn't make gains here :-) greetings from white Europe mr fattyburger

you can screen shot my call a remind it later, for people who didnt buy will regret it for sure

oh look, a newfag who floated in, saw the pajeets, and had such a low iq that he though that was how normal people talked coins. sad!

Isn't alibaba one of the biggest websites in the world? just bought 100k.

I'm with you homie..I've made 80k off this guy so I'm a fan. I've been trying to inform bizbros for a while but they were blinded by XRB.

You're retarded if you don't but when it's low right now.

yea I think this shit coin gonna be top gainer in January

too the moon

warning anons, this is from a russian pump and dump discord. They had names like Team-CAPP. Augmented reality is going nowhere anyways.

You're talking about a general signal TA discord that has about 40 coins signalled. It's not a pump or dump group or Russian, some people just did team capp as a joke.

That said capp has a lot of good events coming up and is still unknown. It legitimately can 5x from here in the near future.