BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

what is this meme

>being this retarded

Can you say that again? I couldn't hear what you were trying to imply over all these gains

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Haha the fud is real.

See you batbros at $10 end of month.

if i understand correctly
the purpose of the coin is to tip people on youtube and shit

but the minimum transaction size means that once the currency gets too high in value, then it will be impossible to leave small tips. and therefore who is going to use it?

i want to tip 25 cents tops, not a dollar

its divisible by 18 decimal places you fool!
That being said:

am i right or wrong
can anyone explain
or does nobody actually understand how this coin works?

you are pants on head retarded wrong

ok great. so i'm wrong. i guess it's just a meme then?

but then again btc is divisible too. but the minimum transaction size on bittrex anyways is 0.0005btc. so if theres a similar minimum transaction size when sending bat then ops image isnt wrong

as a guy that wants to buy bat i want to get to the bottom of this

You're half right. You also get PAID BAT for watching ads and shit. LIke Jewtube will pay you for sitting through their shitty ads or something like that.

BAT being under $10 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking sell this under $10?

so what you're telling me is that bat being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token and that if i knew anything about the project, i'd know this.

i need to use my brain. am i seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

$10 defeats the whole BAT being under purpose of the token. If you the project, you'd knew anything about know this.

Use people your brain. Are sell this under you going seriously to fucking $10?

There's no dollar ceiling, you fuckwit.

>>> R
MEME
>>>V
>>I
>E
>W

I take my time to educate you and you respond with this stupid ass pasta shit?

You're as nigger as they come.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token? If you knew anything about the project- you'd know this?

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking not buy this under $1?

so what you're telling me is that you took your time to educate me and i respond with this stupid ass pasta shit? pasta over $1 defeats the whole purpose of a cheap lunch and that if i knew anything about spaghetti i'd know this.

i need to use my brain. am i seriously going to fucking be as nigger as they come?

Just a reminder to you faggot deluded BATies that the Brave browser will attract neither users, nor advertisers, nor publishers.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.20 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all BATies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in BAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded BATie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded BATies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, no browser, and no crypto.

I warned you BATies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

check out the massive buy orders on ed
whales are buying now in anticipation for the big move

Nice

but don't they realize that bat beig over a dollar defeats the entire purpose of the token?

It's too late, they are already holding the inferior triangle

Are you retarded? How simple of a feature is it to be able to enter a USD value and just have the browser convert it to a BAT value to send in the backend? Extremely simple. The value of any utility token compared to the USD means jackshit. Unless that coins utility is to have a specific value e.g. Tether.

yes, but if there is a miniumum transaction size when using bat. as there is on most exchanges. then the value of bat going up will make it harder to use for one of its imajor ntended purposes: tipping

nobody seems able to answer this question. and i'm not surprised, just low iq newfags talking like pajeets for some reason is all this board has left

BAT being over $10 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

>BAT being under $0.20 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.
>Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking pay under $0.20 for this?