magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethlend is a sold 10x

look out for lunar, ICO coming out in the next month. Very solid idea and team

Xmy
Check back in 4 weeks

ethlend,lunar
ok wrote it down will look into this
i got myself some sophiatx someone shilled into it yesterday thoughts?

Coinmetro ez 100x

4 weeks? how fucking long do you think I have left to live?

I'm American, I'm not allowed to participate in ICO's or my government will throw me in a gulag.

cmon guys keep em ideas coming

aXpire unironically

Peculium

thank me later

Well if you wanted quick gains then i suggest the slots

If you want to try your luck with a brand new coin you might want to take a look at Phoscoin, PSC.

It just started its pre-sale, and the first 1.5 million coins are sold for just 0.10 cents.

It basically is a fast privacy coin with a maximum supply of only 15 million. So if they've got their shit together, this could be a very nice investment in the long run.

Stumbled onto it via twitter earlier this evening and bought a thousand of them. Who knows...

phoscoin.com

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2691105.0

Good luck my dude. I think I'm gonna sit this one out, the whitepaper looks like shit.

yeah, their english could use some improvement. But then again, they're just now getting the funds to actually work on stuff like that, marketing, translators, etc.

It captured my attention because it stood out from all the other shitcoins being released tho. We'll see how this one goes.

LifeID.

Gotta be a DRGN hodler to apply, sorry. Not sorry about missing the ICO. If you aren't a DRGN hodler, you've already failed at life.

>non existent website
>broken english
>vague whitepaper with no details
> generic interactive geometric futuristic scripting.

No thanks, I hope they enjoy your crypto though.

Fuck it my man, I'll maybe throw $100 at it. This crypto stuff really does just explode and I feel like it's gambling on easy mode...

blockarray ico ongoing and almost sold out.

easy 20x

If you're lucky to get into the 70% presale bonus it's solid..

If not, get ready for all those who did to dump their bags on you.

English isnt their native language. That doesn't mean this project is shit tho. A pre-sale such as this gets them the needed funds to actually work on that. As an investor, i'm really not too concerned about it at this point.

Remember that you're buying this in its earliest state. The best point at which one can buy imho... it might be a bit risky, but if it takes off your gains will be massive.

Not asking you to buy tho. Just dropped it here because OP asked for such a thing. Cheers.

As a hodler i'm not concerned about that... i only make a few trades per year. Buying at release beats buying at market prices every single time.

blockarray

shilled by multiple signals groups not even kidding shit is supposed to go to pluto

You'll either lose a hundred bucks, or you'll stand to earn atleast 100K. Minimal risk vs. maximum reward. That's why i like these sort of projects in their early stage.

do 10 minutes of research on this and thank me later

This just pumped, do you think it will keep pumping?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

magnalis
magnalis.network
100 million supply, 30 cents each. hitting binance in June.

TraDove
Good shit!

BitClave (CAT)

This is your surest 100x