Canya Make 2x profit?

Canya is going to 2x by tomorrow.Get in.

>Bounced off floor, below ico price
>lots of momentum
>Strong team
>working product
>reputable Australian company
>Already had 60k users prior to ico
>listed on kucoin yesterday - most coins on kucoin 5x

Canya make 2x by tomorrow? yes. But you will need to get in soon.

all of that except

>working product
>reputable Australian company
>Already had 60k users prior to ico

because none of those things actually use the token yet in that product, and the company is just some tech startup founded by some ex aussie airforce pilots

the use case for this coin is minimal, and you dont need a blockchain solution for paying handymen and landscapers

that being said, if you want to try to x2 based off kucoin exchange listing and new coin hype, give it a shit

just dont be surprised when this shit crashes back down once people holding it figure out what its used for (nothing, or something very dumb)

I missed the post-Kucoin listing dip, so imma let this one pass me by.

Already at 60% gains within an hour.

Canya being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

are you stupid?

hot damn kucoin is just packed full of idiots, I need to start slamming an eth into every single new listing, because they ALL moon without fault

if this retarded shitcoin can gain this quickly then anything can

Easy 2 x gains.

Can ya dig it anons?

thanks sold 100k

The same goes for most coins out there. *Cough* Xrp. But i'm not going to say no to easy 2x.

Thats unlucky :( I managed to sell dbc at peak and buy canya at trough

ARE YOU HERE AGAIN!? FUCK YOU

Canya still rises while eth mooning, gonna moon soon!

Kucoin coins usually dump upon hitting the exchange, consolidate for a bit, then break out from the downtrend and moon like crazy.

The first phases are finished, uptrend was just confirmed an hour ago. If the other kucoin coins are any indication, we will go 3-5x from here. Right now it's dipping from the initial sell-off, then off we go to orbit.

Fastest way to get funds in kucoin? Eth?

Exactly. Im slowly learning how to play with these kucoin listings and as a result im making massive profits.

BUY CANYA STRAYA CUNTS

There are no signs of it slowing down, My initial projection was 2x end of week. But Looking at the data and other trends I can honestly see this going 3 maybe even 4x.

LTC, is probably the fastest, ETH has been really congested lately. I have been waiting over 12 hours for one transaction. But i sent ltc there within 20 minutes. Only problem with ltc is once its in youll have to sell to btc then to canya

Nope, first time.

Literally moved 3eth from binance to KUCKoin in under 5 minutes.