APPC was just listed on binance. If you don't know what it is, here are some stats:

APPC was just listed on binance. If you don't know what it is, here are some stats:

Appc is backed by and built by Aptotide. Aptoide is one of the largest And roid App Stores, with over 4 billion downloads.

So the coin is perfectly positioned to change the mobile app industry.

Mobile advertising in 2017 had far more growth than any other form.

In addition, in-app purchases have revolutionized the gaming industry, making billions in profit.

APPC is poised perfectly to meet those needs and owns the distribution center with a billion+ user product already.

Other urls found in this thread:

icodrops.com/pre/appcoins/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

icodrops.com/pre/appcoins/

Returns since ICO with only $1,800,000 Token Pre-sale

40.35x
USD

10.75x
ETH

23.03x
BTC

such a new coin in fact that it hasn't even updated on CMC.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

It reached 400 million market cap an hour ago, putting it in the top 100 cryptos

Normies will without a doubt eat this up once CMC updates their rankings for this.

Stats don’t lie.

I'm very excited for this ride.

For an app coin how could this really be more than like 10 bucks?

think about satoshi.

All in

Developers use AppCoins to purchase ad campaigns for their apps. Users can earn AppCoins by trying apps that are advertised in that way. AppCoins can then be spent on in-app purchases throughout the ecosystem (i.e. on any app store that adopts the AppCoins protocol.)

This is a big deal, because it gives new devs a better and more affordable way to promote their work. It'll also open up the app economy to people who don't have easy access to traditional payment methods (and the developers who want to sell content to them.)

Thank you for the reply. Are we looking at a ~$20.00 token?

It's predicted to the next NEO.

its comical how bullshit that whole concept is

No joke largest holding in my port right now. In since 1800

Here’s to hoping.

to the moon brother

no no no pls keep this on the dl, i'm waiting for my shitty bitcoin to transfer so i can buy some

good post

I was all in at 17000 and sold at 22000. Christ boys

ok but how soon will it moon?

Right now

looks pretty stagnant to me, not being a dick, just looking the chart.

AHHHH I BOUGHT AT ATH WTF GUYS

as soon as it updates on CMC which is as soon as tomorrow, coins were burned 11hrs ago so it takes time to update.

Once it updates, it will be top 100 crypto. Where normie eyes will be all over it.

now is the absolute best time to buy.

knew i shouldve went all in at 6k
fuck me

Wait one day. Hell wait two hours. The general trend for this coin shows healthy growth.

HODL.

Not too late

Just bought more.