Guys, what the fuck. It just keeps bleeding and bleeding. Starting to doubt my iron hands here

Guys, what the fuck. It just keeps bleeding and bleeding. Starting to doubt my iron hands here.

Heading back down to .35

17k XLM here.

This is my play for the whole year. This is not the meme play or the short play. Have about 35% of the stack in Lumens and I'm still up about 50%. Lumens is the safest play that still has good upside around. If you're doubting your hands you better just blank it out of your blockfolio or whatever. Come back in Fall where XLM is a mortal lock for 3 dollars.

> hold months for a 6x return
Meanwhile every other shitcoin moons 50x

Perhaps you should sell your bags so you can invest the proceeds in a shitcoin moon mission?

I wonder though, who would want to buy your bags at this point? Who in their right mind would be investing in XLM at this point in time? Slowly accumulating this worthless utility coin that clearly has no use case? Only a retard with patience would want to hold on to this scam token, right?

Holding is so easy when you bought 500k at 0.05. Lol

Wait, you didnt sell at the.top?

What's the point of holding? Unless you have tens of thousands invested holding is just gonna cost you hundreds possibly thousands than if you had just sold back to a big coin, You not only are losing money with XLM you're missing out on easy gains such as DBC and now ETH.

Transfer your stellar to ETH, you're not gonna lose money tonight.. Decide what you do tomorrow, but what's the point in being loyal to any coin?

This is true, this is why I didn't all in. I've been very fortunate getting fast returns from LUN and PBL and (go ahead and hate) TAU.

Still, that doesn't change XLM's upside with their team, partnerships, vision, etc. I'm advocating for Lumens as a safe play with upside. A good hedge-plus, maybe even in the same league as Monero.

I think lumens will hit a dollar or more sooner than eth will hit 2k and I am not missing that. More coins means more gains.

I agree. Its sad because I think xlm has the most promising roadmap out of all the coins

there's no floor

I don't see how stellar isn't at $1+ in a $1Trillion crypto market, which will happen in the next month probably

I hope you have it in a private wallet and voted for the mem pool

Can someone post the HODLfag chart? Thanks.

>sell low buy high

XLM does have the most promising roadmap. Have you tried out the wallet and decentralized exchange using lines of trust?
Transactions are near instant, and extremely inexpensive.

Why wouldnt someone want to hold the price low and buy buy buy

MUH JED MCCALEB COIN.... HE MADE RIPPLE.. AND MTGOX...

who the fuck would take stellar. stupid fucks

Because I don't buy coins at ATH.

>someone saved my image

feels good man

Enjoy giving most of it to support gibs me. Or maybe driving a Lambo down a designated street is cool with you.

he also made edonkey which was modified and used to create storm, the most successful botnet of all time with 1.5m+ machines infected

what does holding in a wallet and voting do? mine are sitting on binance

delete this

You get free Lumens every monday proportional to your stake, to compensate for the fixed 1% yearly inflation rate.

Why the fuck did it skyrocket then eat shit in the most spectacular way? I highly doubt this cuntcoin ever breaking $1 again. Normies have lost faith in it and so has everyone else that likes money. Even after fairx i doubt people will even give a shit after getting burnt so hard. Glad i sold ath, RIP loomies

Have you, faggot?

This was the most obvious whale manipulation I have ever seen. Before it would hit an ath and correct 10%, but then the whales stepped in and pushed it down because they knew how important this coin would be, and they wanted to accumulate more. Once they pushed it down enough, it caused a chain reaction of weak handed selling.
Or it's just fucked somehow. I'm not a psychic.

Honestly, I think you make a pretty damned good point. That's what I would do if I were a whale at least. Doesn't bother me at all getting a chance to buy it cheaper and reap gains later in the year.

>implying not every coin a month ago didnt just go through the same thing Stellar did

funny thing, Stellar is doing much stronger than all the other pump n dumps. Makes u wonder