Final Warning

The King will awaken soon and there will be a great justing. Every alt has already pumped to the max, this cycle is now ending. It's gotten so bad that there are never less than 3 threads in the catalog asking what the next 100x is. I repeat myself in saying there is nothing left to pump except literal scam coins and pajeet coins. Every idiot who made money on these insanely overinflated vapor ware coins like trx will be taking profits in a flee to safety. Choose your alts wisely right now and relocate your gains to avoid the wojaks. And before you call me a no coiner or btc maximalist, I'm only 65% in btc right now.

You have been warned.

Shill me on dropshipping websites user. Crypto is now dead thanks to Pajeet.

>Another final warning thread.

By the samefag user who doesn't buy/sell crypto, and who posts meme's allday.

Bitcoin has exactly one catalyst left; the lightning network. That could cause a rally, but how big a % is limited by the massive market cap this coin already has.

That's it. One bullet left in the gun. If it's a dud, it's game fucking over for this currency. Eth is starting to ascend, and it has catalysts out the fucking ass lined up for this year.

Get out user, for your own sake. BTC is a legend who showed us the way, but all legends have to end.

Bitcoin is going down to 5k, possibly lower. I work at a software development lab I overheard whores from design talk about LOSING money in bitcoin while waiting for timmies. Bitcoin's invincibility is shattered in the minds of normies.

beautiful cup and handle on BTC

Fucktards were paying this same pasta when it was under 3k get bent nocoiner/boomer

in anticipation of exactly that scenario i have been researching alts and waiting. when btc next starts pumping the alts are going to dump and thats when i make my move.

but i'm new at this. can anyone tell me if i'm being retarded or not? hard to get real advice here when everyone is just shilling all the time

btc going DOWN boi

crashing this market--WITH NO SURVIVORS

you meant the real Bitcoin, BCH, right? mooning now while corecoin just fell out of an ascending wedge (again)

Actually it has rhe greatest catalyst ever - the US Dollar crashing and burning. And it happens starting January 18th.

LOL @ iota
it's the biggest shitcoin in top 100.

sage

NOOO BTC GO BACK TO SLEEP

This is literally my first and last warning thread. Try to debunk the points.

GL OP

signed, money skelly with hate

This like your fourth final warning this week OP. Are you having a hard time coping?

You are smart user. Spend btc when it's high and alts are low, hoard btc when it is low and alts are high.

Can anyone refute my point that everything is already pumped to the max and it's gotten to the point where people are pumping scam icos and faceless team tokens.

i hope these normies brought diapers, alts are going to bleed very bad

Just FYI I'm not the same guy and I don't care. I have 400k in crypto.

you are probably right, but i don't want this shitcoin to be more than 10% of my portfolio, what if flippening happens and i get stuck with this shit.

Screw this warning join TA discord chat for actual gains

discord(dot)gg(slash)wPbxDXE

Guy who actually knows whats going on here. Bitcoin is low because of altcoins. EVERY EXCHANGE SITE TAKE BITCOIN. not every site takes ETH. when evreyone gets rakes in there alts they gonna go back to king. Shit is going back to 17k where it belongs.

The flippening isn't the issue, the issue is a btc pump that justs the hell out of alts. If you have 50%+ in btc/eth you should be fine.

wow what a compelling reason to buy bitcoin!! omg accepted by so many exchanges much wow. Ever heard of first mover advantage? ever ask yourself why btc is on every exchange? Better yet, have you heard of DECENTRALIZED exchanges? you probably won't want to. So, yea any other good features of btc other than using it to trade for other coins? lmao pathetic. bitcoiners literally think bitcoin deserves to go up for no reason

When someone gets 30x gains on a shitcoin in 2 weeks where do those gains go when they take profit?

>the issue is a btc pump that justs the hell out of alts
that's for sure, everyone still holding scamshit like tron and even decent erc-20 tokens is gonna get just'd to oblivion. i think my 60% eth, 20% xmr, 10% btc folio should be fine.

have you been blind these past 2 weeks. normies use ETH. this shitcoin boom was fueled with eth. don't believe me, look at correlation between when it started and rising ethereum txs/day as well as volume amongst eth pairs. Only the oltimers use btc pairs - and I am an oltimer i just happened to see this shift coming.

the only decentralized exchange i can find in operation right now is etherdelta and only for ethereum tokens

i am looking forward to decentralized exchange though. can't wait. every day on a centralized exchange makes me nervous. it's the weak point of the entire crypto system that we're trading our decentralized coins on centralized exchanges that get hacked all the time.

what major decentralized exchanges should i keep my eyes peeled for? i'm ready to jump ship to decentralized as soon as i find one with plenty of alts and half decent volume

Yeah you will be fine. Some of these guys are absolutely delusional and will pay for it.

Ethereum? USD/EUR/whatever? Buys more shitcoins to gamble on? ETH pairs are on pretty much all the largest volume exchanges.

Bitcoiners going full blown store of value now. Kek
We sure a shit all know you can’t move any of that value around without losing entirely more than it should cost.

That may or may not be true but the point remains the same, this alt cycle will be ending soon with money coming back to the safe holds like btc/eth. Just because you think it's eth doesn't change that point. But historically it's been btc that pumps and deflates alts.

Honestly bitcoin is overvalued and doesn't belong over 10k right now, but everything else is just overvalued 10x more (except XMR). So it's actually undervalued by this dumbfuck speculative market we have.

The total crypto market cap has over doubled since bitcoins bull run, that's a lot of fucking capital, and it's all in shitty scam coins. Now that those shit alts are starting to putter out, the million dollar question is where that money is going to flow back to. Traditionally it's been bitcoin, and the classic meme trading advice is to be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy. The smart money play would be to dump alts for BTC now as everyone is still clutching to their TRON and calling BTC a dinosaur.

That being said though, 2nd layer tech will make or break BTC, however if it does break, it's gonna take all cryptos with it. None of them will scale either. The dream of decentralized wealth and trustless information will have died.

Well yes. Xlm should have pumped more. It should be way higher than it is. That’s pretty much it

Its literally Novogratz pushing the market by himself. One billion dollar hedgefund did this, imagine when his fuckbuddies come through on crypto and join in this fuckfest. We're in for an incredible year /biz

For you retards that haven't figured it out yet, I'll give you a bit of my wisdom, for free.
Ethereum is the new Bitcoin.

Notice how its gone up 40% in the last 4 days while EVERYTHING else has dropped 10%? There's no one here that survived the last alt bleed and can't tell me this looks exactly the same.

Even normies know that bitcoin sucks now. It's slow and expensive. There will be no "$25k". Just a slow brutal flippening as the prophets foretold 3 months ago

This is the truth. Im 20% btc and would enjoy a little run.

This is the fact. Every wallet less than 50$ is frozen. I know yoy knoe this already. THINK.

XLM is heavily manipulated by whales and people who had XLM early cashed out when it was high.

This is going to bleed it out until news will create it to rally again

Who cares about brainlets who don't own btc? let them be just'd

OMNI is bitcoin's most valuable protocol. it didn't pump yet. LoMoCoin didn't pump either.

Lightning is worse than a dud, people just haven't figured that out yet.