ALL SYSTEMS GO. REPEAT ALL SYSTEMS GO FOR LAUNCH

STRAP YOURSELVES IN BOYS

PRICE TARGET ESTIMATES???

$10 eom

Jesus fucking christ that's huge.

yeah buddy. Look at that fucking volume. kek

2$ end of week.

Walls don't mean shit (In 99.95% of situations).

is this legit or just another shill? fuck it, probably a shill. moving on

but then again shills dont usually post order books

i'll look into it actually. chainlink seems a legit coin with actual use

hurry, we're about to go into orbit

yeah no, i don't "hurry" when Veeky Forums tells me to. i did that ONCE and ran straight into a massive buy wall at 65 cents on xlm. bounced right off and went down, i bailed before any real damage was done. but still. i don't like making the same mistake twice. i'll look at the order book on bittrex and get back to you

a toast to you stinky LINKys

bought 65 link, a-am I going to make it? lost like 3% since I bought

Binance dude

smart man.

binance/ether delta

lose 3% now gain 1000% next year

nvr mind, not on bittrex
looking at the charts on binance. been meaning to sign up there at some point anyways...annnd i'm here at binance and nothing makes sense to me. wheres the order book picture with the moving green and red walls and stuff? okex has almost no info, first time visiting, not even candlesticks? maybe i have to log in first.

fuck it, i have no idea. this will take a lot of research whatever. been meaning to look into chain link anyways

I have 10k LINK and considering selling a portion of it now. Super low volume with a huge buy-wall holding the price up is not my idea of price increase indications. It's not even consolidating right now...

I'm really glad there aren't that many faggots swingtrading away from stinky to daddy ETH, s.t. there's a solid base now, I think.. Still, exactly enough to form that fucking handle.
>relly makes you think

fuck im retarded
clicked the "depth" button, thats what binance calles the order book apparantly...

ok...that legit looks good. how long does it take to sign up for binance?

not trying to rush you, but it's basically now or never before the first major run. We're extremely close to completing the 'J' curve/ cup-and-handle and skyrocketing. I'm estimating $3-5 but most of the board says $10.

money belly is coming

why does everyone shit on chainlink? it's gone up 5x since mid december.

BON APPETITE MR.SERGEY

ref: 11538962

It's pretty quick from what i recall, opened mine a while back

Am I the only link-holder in the room that sees these indications as a price drop soon?

anyone have any thoughts on whether btc is about to pump? i'd hate to jump into an alt right before an alts dump...

but then again. chain link looks like it isn't effected as much as other coins by btc. am i wrong? looking at the chart it looks like steady growth lately.

> LINK post
> not sure if its a shill

the fuq?

Low volume, price not consolidating, high buy walls. It looks like the price is being propped up right now

i was gonna shill my ref but I'll respect the dubs
but if anyone else needs an account 10855821

instant trading buddy boy

1) it's called a cup-and-handle

2) Some whale put in huge sell orders an hour ago to suppress the price and people are still recovering from that

BON APPETITE MR.SERGEY

not instant anymore, gotta take a photo ect, mine was verified overnight.

BON APPETITE MON SERGEY

oh i see. high buy walls are sometimes a trap laid out by whales to lure people in? something like that? fuck

maybe i'll just watch and learn on this one, see what happens.

BON APETITE MR. SERGEY

I have read that article several times and am excited to see how this plays out. Hopefully we get a nice 50%+ day here coming up

yeah i'm out then. i don't like pictures. i'm ok with paying taxes on my earnings and all that. but i'm not cool with having to provide my id to buy and sell. thats fucked

really? shit. all i had to do was give them an email address

>thats fucked
do you have a regular bank account?

i dont need to use an id when trading using cash do i?

i dont go to the store for a carton of eggs, pay in cash, and have to show my id. that would be fucked.

fuck the banks. crypto wasn't created to serve the banks, quite the opposite

then don't use such exchanges. Nobody gives a shit.

oooooo me likey

if any one needs to sign up here 10151998

STOP DROPPPING AND DOOOOO SOMETHING REEEEEEE

Its going now

Finally people trickling back in