TRON

>broke the 800 sat barrier
>still going down
>'good news' coming out in a week, assumed to be another partnership with a bike company or gambling website.
>even whales are exiting the market

It's fucking dead. Press F to pay respects.

300 sat graveyard here we come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
bfc.baofeng.com/notice_pc.html
bfc.baofeng.com/index_pc.html
binance.com
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discordapp.com/invite/fmZQ9hp
kryptocal.com/event/3103/tron-(trx)-coin-burn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Proof That Tron is NOT a Scam [All Evidence So Far]

Holding to see what happens at this point, wait you didnt buy when it was over 300 sats did you???

nice just bought 100k

>not buying the dip like literally everybody else

stay poor

There a TRON discord?

>not buying this dip for juicy gains in a few days

It's like you guys hate money

>implying Tron won't moon in the next couple of days

Dear god please moon soon
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

trx to .35 eom

this

fucking chink scams ruining crypto

Looking to buy some shares on the juicy dip tronners!
How much do you think the Tron crypto currency is going to be worth?

I couldnt believe the amount of niggers on twitter and facebook I saw that have invested in this coin. Way more than any other it seems.

thats good right?

dumb money brings in more dumb money
just dont be left holding the bags

It’s literally a scam. This isn’t FUD. Read the white paper

$.13 EOY

ching chong

bfc.baofeng.com/notice_pc.html
bfc.baofeng.com/index_pc.html

This is good right?

Testing by end of Q1, and release by Q2.

Doesn't matter. If Justin Sun announces a meaningful partnership this week with a good company it'll moon.

Why $.13 my friend?
My colleagues and I’s projections say the tron crypto currency could be worth $10,000! Lots of roadmaps. Very long roadmaps!

this shit was "fucking dead" 5 days ago get with the times. we are all all balls deep on UFR and ODN now

They appearantly copied whitepapers and Justin sold his coins.

Both seem to be the untruth tho.

Partnership already announced in China, so they can get a head start in accumulation, while you chumps just sit here and fud weakly.

They've both been unproven, but FUDers love to FUD because their own coins are doing shit

TRON DESTROYED ME

Hopefully someone is singing up for binance and can get me a comission

binance.com /? ref=17363800

This is the first shitcoin I've fucked up on so far, desu. But the way I see it: if I cash out now, then I'm 100% losing shekels, but if I can stomach the losses on paper, then maybe the normies will pump this shitcoin up to the $0.30 mark and I can hand off my bags without taking a hit and actually make money on the trade.

How do people find it difficult to HODL? I would much rather take my chances losing all of my initial investment rather than knowingly cash out at a loss.

The blind FUD is hilarious, all it takes is a medium article or reddit post and everyone runs with them as facts.

Anyone can make a post on either of those sites and spread it around.

>all these partnership announcements
>price still isn't going back up
WHAT THE FUCK

the best part of this is that the tronfags chink lord dumped on them at the very top and they are still holding it as it rockets towards zero where it belongs HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *inhale*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHyoufuckinghomosAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

S

i bought 3000 tokens you piece of shit scamcoin

Patience man. Patience. All in due time.

ya no shit because even plebbit and normies have realized that "partnerships" mean nothing when you dont even have a product and wont until 2020. you bought a plagiarized whitepaper for 10 billion dollars you are a fucking faggot that should exit crypto and kys

Anyone else notice that Tron bag holders seem to be the biggest Trolls and dicks in the crypto community. Logo is garbage too. F

niggers are impulsive and impossible to predict.

I wouldn't want anything to do with them financially.

There is a reason slavery and colonization didn't work, they were too retarded even for that

ppl realized this is shit coin. justin sun sold his bags. even alibaba cannot save this shitcoin

so cringey

>10billion dollar company burning coins to inflate the price

tippity top kek

Which one of you fags just bought 324k+?

Normie hodlers we’re struggling to understand how some privileged few were able to afford and sell 40k of a 65 bill supply at these prices. Don’t they know the tron crypto currency is going to be worth $10k!
MegaTron with his investors sanity in mind decided to burn them! Always can count on Justin!

if you are selling during this fud i pity your soul. this coin going to $1 in q1 and staying.

screencap this.

inb4 pajeet

Done

ME

IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying this isnt the asian zuckerberg with more connections than a lan center in the 2000's.

>this dip is a gold mine.

>muh papers. let me read your mandarin fgts.

>implying they didnt just corp in san fran a block away from ali baba.

>hating money.

yeah, i bet the bottom of this is going to be pretty profitable

yeah, that's not gonna happen

I had $5.5k like 6 days ago and I'm down to $2.2k now. Just went all in on Tron at 11 cents.

Am I gonna make back my gains?

Yes.

I say yes, but that's mainly confirmation bias as I want to make back my money.

yeah

all arguments about muh shitcoin, muh whitepaper mean nothing. tron = justin sun. just like steve jobs = apple.

screencap this

If it dips back to 250 SATs I'll buy back in.

>partnership with cloud storage provider comming up
will certainly dip to 9c
after that we will have another moonmission
read me now quote me later

Meh, just based on how every other coin seems to work, you should eventually. Or you could wake up a millionaire tomorrow, but I'm much more inclined to favor the first option as what will happen.

>hope... boom soon

This coin is going to drive pajeets to committing acts of terror. Cryptoterrorism will take over the world

Almost FOMO'd in to the mass hype. But this is still a $500+ coin

If you can wait 5 years...

Yes. Same. EZ 4 us

like I said, its literally

>nigger, the coin

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

The fact that there are so many anons on this board joining team normieniggers just goes to show how newfag infested this place has become.

>65bn circ supply
>$500
Hahahahahahahahaha

How fucking new are you?

Possible floor established at $0.15. If it dips below, then its crashing. If it bounces off again, then I'd expect it to go up from there

lmao at the insider trading happening rn.

yeah, that's not gonna happen.

Just like cRipple will never reach $100.

But hey, anything could happen. I guess you can screen cap this and show it to me when you're 80

>there are people still clinging to Tron

Face the facts, the coin is a scam and anyone still holding is a fucking idiot. See you at 5c

its called "accumulation phase"

floor at .15?

its at .11 right now, would take a fucking huge moon just to get to .15

Well even if it's going to crash then I'm going down with it, I'm not going to sell my bags for lower than I got them. I wouldn't miss the money, but if it would moon after I sold moon I'd be pissed.
Think anons

discordapp.com/invite/fmZQ9hp

This guy right here.

This is the news
kryptocal.com/event/3103/tron-(trx)-coin-burn

Same. I know I can break even on this coin, so that's what I'm aiming for. If I make a bit of something extra, so be it, but holding is the only option that makes sense when the buy walls are so low atm.

Yea, seeing shit like that is why I'm definitely not dropping my bags.

Along with this. The only way you actually lose money is if you pussy out and sell low--the true Veeky Forums way.

You can come work for me in the cotton fields when we hit a 5$. Ill toss you 0.001 TRX maybe 0.002. I’m a lenient whale.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.

>even whales are exiting the market
>even
Lmao nigga,they exited first (with most of their stack).

That's not news lmao.

>tron

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

rip easiest money. Did not read anything about this shit and propably wouldn't have invested anything if I did. Knew it was gonna 10x when I saw the shills and edgy name.

now this is some pajeet shit

they literally fucking plagerized 80% of the shit in their whitepaper. Also fake hype for alibaba.

F

which one of the two is the better pick right now, ufr?

Chinks plagiarize shit on a daily basis and make money hand over fist, why would blockchain be different? See: NEO.

Uh lads?

This shit ain’t gonna Elliot wave bud.

Hodl tight user. It'll eventually moon after the announcements.

trying to bash haejin, how fucking retarded are you nigger

i just unironically bought the dip. see what happens now.

Just keep drawing lines, it'll work.

>eyah ive been doing TA since 1997
>actually started doing elliot wave in 2000
>wont disclose how much I lost but here I am back in 2018
>wuts up YOUtube here I showcase another one of AMAZING TA skills on a shit that I just found out on twitter

>dip
kek

Should've drawn a loop while he was at it

drop another cent since this. JUST

Just hodl man. Biz always panic sells and then complains on how much gainz they couldn't made.

Tron revolution is coming soon just hodl.

You're looking for the XRP thread, friend.

Wtf is he doing?

kek

thats what the mafia behind TRX does with the profits they got