Info from Cryptopia on CEFS Tokens

Cryptopia is proud to list the CryptopiaFeesShare (CEFS) token on our exchange and market place - the market is live now. As a champion of blockchain adoption, Cryptopia has upgraded its shareholder dividend method from the traditional mechanisms of paying a fixed amount of dollars in profit to each shareholder. Cryptopia will take 4.5% of its gross fees collected each month for each of the base markets and distribute that portion of the fees among all CEFS holders as at the end of that month. CEFS were created and allocated to our shareholders based on the shares that they owned; 6300 CEFS tokens exist currently and CEFS tokens will not be reissued. Cryptopia has chosen to do this for several reasons:

- So that Cryptopia can modernize its shareholder and equity mechanisms.

- So that CEFS can be a living use case for a blockchain application in a corporate world.

- So that our users can invest or divest in Cryptopia as they wish in an automated manner.

6300 CEFS have been created
4.5% of revenue will go towards the 6300 CEFS tokens
CEFS is on the UBIQ platform
Payments will be issued at the end of the month to those that have CEFS held in Cryptopia account

Furthermore based on my research, December 2017 payouts were $100/per coin held on Cryptopia. Volume has since quadrupled as of Jan 1st. 2018 and continues to grow. Cryptopia co founder Hex has announced that they have added 1,500,000 new users THIS year.

I expect this coin to hit 20k by next month and payouts to be roughly $400 per coin. If these estimates are accurate I can see this coin, based on market cap alone exceeding $50k/CEFS by Feb. If crypto continues growing at its current rate. I predict this token to hit $100k/CEFS with annual payouts over $10k/year. Owning 10 of these means you will earn $100k/year in passive income. WHY THE FUCK IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

> December 2017 payouts were $100/per coin held on Cryptopia.
No one posted proof of that. Do you have it?

>vehemently shilling coin

surely not invested interest, right? :^)

it was verified in the Cryptopia ANN by multiple users. that correlates with my estimated volume for Dec as well.

I just bought two, of course I'm invested. Once I receive my payouts ill be sure to either dump my bags if they suck or buy a fuck ton more. Either way ill be back end of the month to share the results. This could be huge, but we won't know for a few months to see how consistent the payouts are.

regardless, any coin with such a low market cap and coin supply is worth gambling on in my opinion.

lol this shit about to blow. Resistance basically gone, next stop .625 BTC

oh shit, there was like 25 CEFS wall now its under 10...

so does this mean we shouldnt go in?

lol get the fuck in here biz! this is the last chance

nigga its about to moon

3 BtC left

I bought some

IT's new right?

waiting...

Pretty new... dropped October, listed on CMC today.

Lol u already outbid my friend...

Holy shit we actually mooning rn

i just bought 1 BTC worth overpriced
I'm loyal cryptopia user and have done my math

fucking hell

Heh those of us who have been loyal Cryptopia users know that this shit is going to unironically hit 100k.

lol

I’m waiting on a transfer to pick it up to .6259

you should get about 33k$ a month by holding only one of these (at current volume)

you better hurry the fuck up

fuck it

Bullshit. Fuck off

ohh shit

I have made the actual math, holding a single CEFS coin is going to pay $77 with today's volume ($170M), if it hits KUCoin exchange levels ($365M) it ends up paying out $170 per month. At 7,5k r, that is $2040 per year if it gets KUCoin volume,

idk, what's your estimate?

so is that good or not?

Not sure if it is work the investment.

wtf that's so wrong, how exactly did you count it

This shit legit mooning I don’t even give a fuck about The dividends at this point

Is this a pump and dump or what boys wtf is going on

what country cryptopia from ?

The country that has the initials "NZ"

(24h volume) 170m x 0.002 (0.2% fees) = result A x 30 (days) = result B x 0.04.5 (4.5% gross fees) = result C / 6300 (number of circulation) = 77$

I'm a chch-based engineer looking to work for you guys, are you hiring?

same here

Daily volume has exceeded 250m the last 3 days...

r u guys seriously retarded. I already looked at this below .4 btc and let it go. u retards want to help u r 5-6k $ for peanuts pay outs like 300-400$. ? instead with 5k, i can double or 3 triple my investment in a month.

held*

my bad dude I completely forgot the 0,2 fees, someone just bough my bags thanks god...

You guys realize this coin will have better returns than literally any other passive income coin out there, at least until it hits 50-100k+ depending on how well the exchange does

you're very welcome user

Isn’t Cryptopia 1% maker 0.2% taker?

no, only 0.2%

Ah shit, time for a petition to raise the fees! We’re fucking share holders now, we can do that, right?!