Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ZTjoBYUAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not sure I would all it fun

No stress here OP, literally 30 days of chillen

> mfw 5k FUNlet
Im having some fun i guess

"Dear diary, today I had fun"

Think I'm going to start selling at .20 and buying at .15. it seems like it endless bounces between those.

I have 10k fun, I'm holding on hard, still doubled my money on it so not worried. I would be more concerned if not all alts were down

Holding FUN at .16 is pretty much like holding USD. Its never going to change, and never going to dip. Good job whales.

yeah, im just chilling. Gonna have fun later. no worries.

>inb4 you get inevitably JUST'D

Turned my FUN int ETH. Will buy back more after its done making GAINZ

Saw that it dipped all the way down to 1100, sold my BAT and am now officially /all in/ FUN at just under 10k. See you at .20

Market looking very bearish

Afraid to buy back

Would get 20k more fun compared to what i sold earlier

90K FUN - still comfy, not selling any time soon - this will be a long hold for me - the project is just too good

same bro

JUST
U
S
T

I bought most of mine at around $0.05, so I'm comfy af.

Damn user, why not hold both? I'm holding both long term. Both are gonna make nocoiners weep.

I bought 20k at $.02 each of course I'm having fun

I feel that BAT is going to dip soon but FUN has reached the end of its dip so it will go up. Both are my go-to coins but I gotta swing to make profit sometimes, user. When I feel that BAT is ready to go up again I'll split my holdings again.

Yeah go halfsies

>I bought 20k at $.02 each of course I'm having fun
me too, so much fun to be had

FUN might be one of the most stable altcoins right now. Feelsgood.

We going back up pham. Also someone make this FUNchan please.

How did you hear about it at 2 cents? Biz? wtf

First found out about FunFair from an interview Crypt0 did with FF's CEO Jez San: youtube.com/watch?v=c0ZTjoBYUAE

I tried to shill on biz at 2 cents was promptly abused for it.

where'd you hear about the interview?

By the way now I'm too far ahead on vericoin. But I owned 106209 fun I bought at 2 cents and I moved the 6209 to vericoin its already paid off handsomely kinda wish I did more but its the first time I ever even considered coming off some fun. Check it out bros.

I fucking love this man. Just look at him. He started Argonaut at 16 yrs old, designed the Super FX chip, and developed Star Fox. He founded PKR, he received an OBE (Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire), founded Ninja Theory, and now is the CEO of FunFair.

Wish I could do that. Can't day trade with my job. Wish you all the best, funbat brother

this will be FUN

I've been subbed to that guy's youtube channel for a long time, he used to make a lot of good videos about Ethereum

Imagine being so inept that you invested in Tron instead of this man?

Not having much fun now watching ethereum moon while my bags stagnate. Pump already god damn it.

>Stagnate

Better than crashing lol

So trustworthy
So genuiene

How he handled the pkr.com players tells that this man is trusty

Comfy funfair

When fun hits 10$ i will go suck his dick

Heard we were FUNposting boyos

>1076
JUST

Have some FUN, user

buying into fun today. too late lads?

Its dipping right now if you want to buy.

I suppose it's better than if I had bought ripple at $3. Thank you Chad for not letting me down despite being ungrateful for these gains.

perfekt, i'll buy in when my funds come over to binance.

managed to buy at the dip

18k more fun

feels fucking good, 76k now

payday can't come soon enough

LETS DO IT
FUN is fun

Dumping some fresh FUN memes