How to deal with L's

I got into crypto when BTC was in the $1000's but to day i am still in a negative. some of my friends have turned 10k into millions. and they started after me.

at my peak i had about 900k worth of bitcoin. now im down from my original investment.

one of my friends who joined crypto 3 weeks ago just won the binance competition for an i8

I really dont know what to do. i want to end it. really thinking about it lately.

i keep lying to my self and telling myself that money doesnt matter. and i shouldnt compare my self to others.

but damn. i really have no luck. i thought i had skill but clearly dont.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#plzHelp

NONE OF THIS HAPPENED LMFAO

oh but it did

Actually the same, OP. I can't make money. I lost every time. Suffering from stellar right now. I think it will recover only after I sell to cut my losses.

My luck has been good on binance and gdax. Most of my losses were at bittrex.

Just use index fund lad

Gains aren't massive but still massive comparatively

literally how? what were your investments? which investment was your biggest loss?

Probably bought tether and panic sold every time it dipped under $1.00. A death by a thousand cuts.

/sarcasm

if every action you do on the market is retarded and negative, actually consider yourself lucky because you just have to do the opposite of what your brain tells you and you'll be a winner. always go opposite of yourself

lmfao

bought few pnd, fomo'd hard. bittrex froze, lost money on a transfer you name it i have done it

bro Im sorry for you, but it doesnt seem like your investment right now is that small. buy into good tokens, HOLD, and you will be over your initial investment and higher...

good luck

how? do you buy ATH and sell at a loss because that is the only way to lose money.

ICOs faggots
invest in an ICO early
for example..
magnalis.network
30 cents each, 10 million supply.
You know what that means..

Sell then faggot i want gainz

>le /sarcasm
go back to le leddit you fucking retard

Ive never seen a shittier whitepaper in my life
its like 5 pages wtf

SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM.

the obvious answer is to give your friends all your money and let them invest it and decide what percentage of the gains to give to you. or ask them how to do it.

>one of my friends who joined crypto 3 weeks ago just won the binance competition for an i8
doubt it fag

No it didnt

Well then why don’t you just give up then. Maybe you just weren’t meant to make it from crypto. Just give up OP, no point telling it to people on a Chinese cartoon board.

how?