Active devs
Small mcap
Slick website
Announcement soon
Partnerships

WHAT ARE NEM AND DASH HOW COME IVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM

NOBDOY TALKS ABOUT THEM ON THIS BOARD WHY

WHEN DID DASH GET TO 1000 DOLLARS WHY NOBODY TALK ABOUT HIM

NEM seems like shit but DASH had a unique governance model which was fairly interesting: some % of miner fees are distributed to a central treasury and then everyone on the network votes on how that treasury spends the funds.

Cardano plans on implementing a similar thing.

DASH mooned a while ago I think and really has a lame brand (DASH for digital cash) so I just don't think anons on this board care about it.

Woah it's almost as if the coin with the most active development and real-world use grows the most. Congrats on this, seriously.

>casper
>coins locked up in PoS
>system speed improvements
>stable
>all shitcoins are essentially tokens on ETH network
>all shitcoins are being traded with ETH now that buttcoin shits pants all the time
this gets to 5k end of the year but I wouldn't be surprised to see it going to 10k, it's BTC bullrun all over again

dash premined coin and weird cult like community

ETH has always been a bit undervalued for a while
But this is the same Korea nonsense we always see happen

Get ready for the monthly Alt-Chirstmas soon

This.

ETH has been undervalued and it's price is just now starting to catch up with reality.

The BTC pump was due to normies flooding the market because BTC was the only thing they knew.

Now it's time to flip it.

>Now it's time to flip it.
You had a good post right up until there

wow the next best things were LTC, BTC and XLM lol

It will flip. Question is when, not will it.

>mfw hes actually talking about ETH

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

wait

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

holy shit are u new

Pump n dump exit scam.

No, serously, the only good thing in this shitcoin - it's smart contracts, but that's all. Transaction cost and speed are retarded. It will be replaced by better alternative in a year, and it will crash much harder than btc last time, because eth fanats switched from bitcoin to find useful altcoin, and they will switch to next promising altcoin, with fixed problems that Shittalik can't fix.

it's pajeet brand street diarrhea. they only shill it because they got in early and want their node shekels. dash cash dash cash. it's fucking garbage.

Are you meta-trolling? Dude was making a joke

It seems ETH is ursurping the throne.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Last week Ripple was going to flip it. In November, Bitcoin Cash.

Everyone wants to flip Bitcoin. How funny will it be when Neo and other platforms start eating Ethereum's market share?

I wasnt close to thinking either of those would flip it. But I do think Eth will completely change how the market functions this year. Were not all one person user