Converted 2/3 of my BTC to ETH

converted 2/3 of my BTC to ETH

did i fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep.
it should be the other way around, people hodling eth converting some of eth into btc at eth ath,
you basically bought eth ath when btc is down.

buy high sell low bruh

how deep are u? go get some alt

>buy high
i bought BTC at 600 dollars.

BTC support is at 14k if it breaks BTC will fall to like 8k or less.

buy high sell low

i have a good amount of alt already

So you bought BTC at $600, but you were still too retarded to know you shouldn't buy ETH at an ATH?

i made roughly a %2300 profit on BTC.

you want to convert to ETH when BTC is strong and ETH is weak or near the bottom of a double crash (since ETH moves more than BTC), not when ETH is strong and BTC is weak

hell no OP you did good
but invest some of that ETH into an ICO for future gainz
I recommend MGXL
magnalis.network
Starts trading in June, 10 Million supply, only 30 cents right now.
Easiest 10x of all time.

BTC is a shit product and it's only a matter of time before the king falls and ETH replaces it.
most coins are on the ETH network, it's pretty hard to make obsolete

You fucked up. The flippening is not happening yet. Btc got a couple of mini moon missions left. That's when you flip. You did the exact opposite of what you should have done LOL.

nice just bought 100k

Nope, BTC is dying. Even if you sold if for literal shit, you would be better off. At least you could sell the shit to a farmer.

I unironically did this

Nobody here knows, and if they tell you they know, they're full of shit. Ride those momentum plays nigs

ETH 7k end of the year, screencap this

wrong faggot. BTC still has an absolutely massive team of developers behind it, it's the first mover, it has the name recognition, and lightning network+rootstock WILL bump the price back up

>it has the name recognition
the only thing going for it to be honest
ETH tech is superior and it's going PoS soon

You'll probably be good in the short term, eth has more room to moon imo and bitcoin will probally drop a bit more.

Trade it back once ASAP once you get a solid little profit out of it though.