Canya Thread

What's the circulating supply for this? Trying to figure a market cap to sew if this is a 20% coin or an all in coin. Gotta beat ETH this week to be worth it.

I know bountysource.com this is going to be a yuuuge factor as well as a launch in 2 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No idea on the supply???

I got supply

APPROX 34 MILLION

SHES NOT DONE BOYS
Revenge Of The Canya

Another kucoin moon?

This is the last stop on the kucoin moon. It's following the exact same pattern. Please learn.

a true shitcoin

Need to kill that 10k sell whale. I've been sititng out. Looked for sure like a dump til the 10k buy whale showed up

Explain please user

Dump, Rise, Crash, Rise, Dip, Moon.

he means latest stop. every coin listed there moons shortly thereafter in a similar pattern.

I just went all in on this with my $10k profit from DBC

Went all in goys. Wish me luck.

CANYA FEEL IT MR KRABS

His daughter is a whale. Good buying signal.

kek

Faggots this is round two, on and upwards to 0095 skellys, get the fuck in

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

About to go all in FUCK IT

WTF just happened with this piece of shit

This is a pejeet, been posting this shit all day, posted it in my thread as well

Do it, this fucker is only going to go up. If you were in my post earlier today and brought in you are fucking a winner. To any faggot you missed out it's not late, not by a long shot, this is only the start

Yo what is the marketcap on this shit boys?

I have no idea if i'm holding this short term or medium term (a few months) but it's a privilege to join you lads on this journey.

>tfw you will be over 40k for the first time soon

kek

Probably 2-3 weeks like any other kucoin pump

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supprted by Resetera →

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

No volume, wait for the morning. It's still green, altcoins in general are shitting the boat. I'm not worried. Stop fomoing.