My hands are becoming weak biz

My hands are becoming weak biz.

I bought this at around 2.50 thinking that i'd buy the dip only it forgot to stop dipping and now im JUST'd to fuck but I only need one small pump to get out.

Will the news on the 11th give me my out or what, whats the advice biz, its not like ripple will never reach ATH again, how long should I hold?

My hands, they grow ever more weary.

Also general cripple fags come cry thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its going to $15 this month but you may need to hold through another -40%

Also some guy a couple minutes ago posted his blockfolio with ripple at 2.89, is this some crazy Korean exchange or some shit? old screen shot ?

What did you like about xrp in the first place?

the most xrp has been is like 4$

Thats not going to happen bro, I dont know if you're memeing or delusional but 15$ wont happen even by EOY

xrp is not a share in ripple

its literal monopoly money, in digital form

It is a genuinely good coin, it has fast and cheap transactions which really does matter alot, i can see it doing well in the future but ffs my portfolio is 50% gone.

Does anyone here have any reason to believe that the news tomorrow will pump it? I'd have thought that it would start to rise by now. It's not even that big of news, just want an out.

That was in Australian dollars (AUD)

the company premined all the coins.

do you think the world is just going to hand some company all their money voluntarily?

Nobody can "invest" in xrp in a serious way.

Think about it if you had 3 million dollars. Would you buy a coin where the company where you are not a shareholder and have not vote even can decide what to do with your investment? (release more coins? sell their own supply? lowering price??)

How could any rich person take xrp seriously as an investment?

No one works as hard as they do to hand their money over to some jews.

better drop those bags user. xrp was way overvalued and will never go to those gains again.

2$ is the absolute ceiling for this coin

Fugg

I understand these inherent flaws in ripple and do not doubt that this is a jewish trick, but it really doesn't make sense for it all to go this wrong at this stage in the market, we are only just entering the mass adoption phase of things. this is when the jews should be getting this to pump so all the normies buy in.

It will if the right announcements happen. The trouble is when though? They could be 18 months away or more. Ripple is on the banks schedule not ours.

On a Korean exchange. $3 was the top in the real world

>Will the news on the 11th give me my out or what
Yes, after the 11th you'll never have to worry about Ripple dipping again.

You should expect it to range-trade for the rest of the month before going higher.

what are you holding for then? If you think that was then top sell. I'll give you a ride in my centralised mark of the beast lambo in feb

any reasoning for this?

im holding because it could and probably will go back to $3

>holds for 63% in crypto

get fucked for holding a banker coin

if you don't know what you're doing, never touch a jewish coin

I forgot I had 30 xrp, and missed ath. If it goes to back up to $3, i will x12, my $7,5 "investment".

NO! NO GOYIM DO not sell!

March - April 2017: Does 10X from .006 to .06

April - May 2017: Falls 50% and range-trades for 1 month

May 2017: Goes up 8x

May 2017: Falls 30%

May 2017: Goes up 3x

May - Dec 2017: Falls 60% and range trades for 7 month

Just hodl. This is BLATANT manipulation by someone/group trying to accumulate.

See pic related. it's been like this for hours.

Top is XRP/BTC, bottom Is XRP/Tether. Forgot to mention.

Me? I bought in at 70 cents so im feelin just fine right now xD

agreed

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Cost average down you dumb shit. This is a buying opportunity. The price is manipulated to hunt stop losses and long positions.
Buy with the big boys or stay a minnow forever