SPOILER: A major music label partnership (under NDA)

SPOILER: A major music label partnership (under NDA)

Folks, get in now! coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/

Big news from their development team over the next few weeks; coin launched Bjork's latest album. Will be a side chain coin of Bitpool and has a lot of potential to explode here anytime. Team and the coin have been around since 2015 so they have lived a lifetime in Crypto.

It has a good media coverage, small market cap, partnership announcements, a major music label is going to use it (under NDA), small sell walls, popular on Resetera (they made XBY, FLASH, COLX possible), artists/musicians and a marketable name for normies!

Good luck!
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.420

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/11/6/16611822/bjork-album-utopia-cryptocurrency-audiocoin
aurovine.com/
blockpool.io/blog/bjork-and-blockpool.html
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks just bought 100k

Why should I buy at ATH?

Just invested 0.1BTC into this. That drifters guy is always on the track! This gonna make it x10 soon, already did it with Xtrabytes

lel not buying your bags for this pnd

i agree with you and never do that.... but this is kinda massive if true.huh whatever im in for a bit, lets see what happens.

What exchanges is it available.on?

Not at ATH, this is a good price now

Doesn't look like a pnd to me, check market depth.
This might actually be a good coin, based on ARK blockchain which is the best thing currently.

Normies might get into this

Cryptopia, so glad I made an account last week

Yobit, Bleutrade (heard good things)

Voise > Audiocoin

I can see this at 550 satoshi before Sunday, then it's going to the MOOOOON

>begins road

damn
MOON CONFIRMED

disgusting website im out.

developers literally confirmed they are working on website overhaul, check your facts user

This should at least double in a few days

I'm in

OPUS >>>>>>> Voise > Audiocoin

Please DONT FUCK ME on this biz

I'm in 1k usd

ADC >>>>>> your shitcoins

Audiocoin actually has real artists and partnerships behind it, this should be the comfiest moon. At least x10 short term

and people complain that OPUS is a shit coin

- no website
- no product
- only a bunch of buzzwords and rumored skateboard partnerships

looks like a PND discord got impressed with what we did with OPUS shilling and took a look at the cheapest music shitcoin they could find.

at least when i brought OPUS to biz it was at ATLs.

what partnerships? same as OMG had partnerships with Apple. get real.

OPUS has everything you have but better.

>OPUS
>posting a picture of a disbanded group

LOL
Stop selling us your OPUS bags.

This actually seems like a nice thing, checking out their company Bitpool, they have some nice stuff there

Into this!

Thanks OP

I saw this on Resetera, they are all on this train
sadly I missed on Xtrabytes and COLX, but I'll invest $3000 into Audiocoin hoping to see nice gains in next few days knowing their track

Wow, so this is moving to Blockpool?

Yes!

So why is the move to Blockpool such a big deal? It's a big deal because Blockpool is based on none other than - drum roll please --- ARK.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few years, you know ARK is one of the most robust platforms in the Blockchain community. Not only does it scale beautifully but it is adding continually adding features that make their platform as robust as possible.

From their blog:

>BLOCKPOOL have been focusing resources on ‘Delegated Proof of Stake’ and ‘Smart Contracts’ Which as we all know, has huge potential for growth as AudioCoin will move to a DPoS system for rewards and have a very bright future ahead of itself.

Blockpool stuff is impressive.

I remember hearing about this coin on The Verge when Bjork's latest album came out. theverge.com/2017/11/6/16611822/bjork-album-utopia-cryptocurrency-audiocoin

Interesting to see it's actually going to do some things now. Time to look into it

Gonna be honest and admit I don't understand most of those stuff, but I can see that Audiocoin got covered by big media compared to other shitcoins

Expecting nice things from this one!

This should skyrocket once it gets mentioned by other investors. Glad I got a chance to buy it at this price while it still has a small cap, kinda like a golden ticket to the moon!

Holding this long term

If there's Resetera, I'm in!

Glad I have 0.2 BTC on my account

Except Audiocoin has a WORKING PRODUCT for months!

You can already buy music, stream, they publish things to Apple Music, Google...

Thanks for a free lambo OP

Developer just confirmed their management will publish a press release this or next week about a new and very strong use case for ADC for musicians and artists... And that is just the closest thing on the horizon

Getting in on this.

>India launch
>Website redesign
>Blockpool partnership
>Bjork album launch
>More to come

Yeah, he even laughed saying even a shitcoin (OPUS) can have a nice website, but they are focusing on shipping stuff, the niceness of the websitw isn't really the thing here

Nigger look who is following them on Twitter

OG Bitcoin devs etc

Discord invite: Cfupq7F

Get into Audiocoin group, more news to come!

Damn, this keeps getting better and better!

Thanks, joined!

Finally something that seems like a real deal

Nice, so they do weekly announcements, every Monday or Tuesday on Discord following a weekly strategy/progress meeting

Dev just confirmed they are currently reviewing the branding across the whole thing, so blockpool, bpl and adc and also preparing for a complete rebranding long term!

Sosomeone on here mentioned Voise as a coin. I just signed up to Voise to use it as a musician and the entire thing is shocking.

It's completely lacking in documentation and help for users, the mix I tried to uploadfailed, bits of the website are plain broken, sometimes the UIobscures what you are wanting to click on.

Audiocoin's music platform seems really promising! Can't wait for future announcements

This is going to be big. I can feel it

we're gonna go big boys! only 0.2c with 16m market cap. Only on a couple of exchanges atm, that's the downside...

Damn, basically everything that ever reaches $20M multiplies within days

Audiocoin is stable while everything else goes down, expecting a take off soon!

Preparing for the retirement!

So... is this a pump and dump or a legit coin?

Join official Discord: Cfupq7F

Legit coin

Gaining traction right now though

well it has a use case, it has partnerships, it has active development team, and it has minor publicity.

Could be a risk, but at 140 sat it's a safe buy I think for now. If it blows up it's some good $$$.

From what I can see this is a legit thing backed up by a company with long term plans

It's also great for newfags here as a safe investment that should go up every week following new announcements and progress meetings

>I WANT TO TRADE MONEY FOR MUSIC
>USING A THIRD-PARTY COIN
>HELP ME BLOCKCHAIN
Said not a single person in the 200,000 history of homosapiens.

cool story bro

aurovine.com/

Also announcing more partnerships for artists/musicians

I feel this is going to be the most shilled thing here in a week or so

I'm in btw

Put in a little and bought 10k, small price will mean newfags will buy a ton lol

This seems like a solid bet. Hope to be celebrating with you all in a few weeks.

I got 200K, this seems like the best music coin

Also has a great media coverage, normies are going to like this one

luckily normies only know how to use bitfinex or binance

I've heard Cryptopia gained over 1.5M users recently, normies are getting everywhere for sure

Developer just said that we should ask Kucoin or other exchanges to add ADC, they would consider trading on more websites since Cryptopia closed for new members!

Fuck. I'm currently all in on ICX but my poor ass only has 160 of those. I feel like I got way more potential on at least investing half of it into this, what do you guys think?

I have 10k usd worth which is 35 percent of my portfolio

I'm confident its going to the moon

I sold all of my TRX and invested into this! 1.9BTC, but it's worth it

this has to be the worst blockchain tech for music, especially when compared to opus and musicoin. kill yourself OP, this coin doesn't even have it's website together. obvious scamcoin is obvious.

>OPUS, Musicoin

LOL

Those are just vaporwares.

Audiocoin has a real product, real artists/musicians and is based on Blockpool which is the best thing at the moment.

Check your facts user

nice FUD

Rofl bjorks album was launched through her own label (one little indian), although the store allowed people to pay with crypto for it

blockpool.io/blog/bjork-and-blockpool.html

She is the first major artist to embrace blockchain technology and she chose Audiocoin. Blockpool is an awesome things that made a lot of things possible

thats like $3 worth... why even bother

Well, he coukd still make some money if he forgets about it for some time

put 1k into it, lets go to the fucking moon boys

I put $4000 into ADC, this gonna exciting. All other coins are slowing down or actually going down, this should multiple my investments short term

Invest or don't. I think it's worth throwing my hat in the ring in the chance that it goes up. Got to be in it to win it, at least you know it isn't a scam shitcoin, the developers are still around working on partnerships. The same can't be said for a lot of other products in the crypto space.

Hopefully this will kickstart my earnings so I could be making even bigger gains later in the year

Definitelly!

Make sure to join the official Discord group with devs: Cfupq7F

Not many members at the moment, but they are doing regular updates every Monday and Tuesday with weekly strategy and working progress!

ok niggers, gonna put 5 btc into it. Waiting for transfer from kucoin to cryptopia.
I don't even like music, but money makes me happy

Wtf makes this bullshit different From VOISE, OPUS, and all this work other shitcoins that do the same thing? Other than already being a shitcoin.

Woah! Wish I could afford that much, tho I put everything I had

You're gonna enjoy even with just x2 moon, you're so lucky

Well, it's vaporwares vs a real blockpool-based working product with artists/musicians support.

Not to mention that this is getting huge on Resetera, they were the first to invest heavily into Xtrabytes, COLX, FLASH. No wonder this is their next long term choice.

But I guess most of Veeky Forums doesn't know what happens there.

This could will definitely go up in no time! I'm also looking into Audiocoin

this thread reeks of pajeet

Fuck off chink, go buy your scamtronix

This thing is getting ready to take off!

transfer from binance to cryptopia completed but isn't showing up. hopefully this shit dont take long

On Cryptopia: Deposit -> View deposit history and check how many confirmations it got

This shit is gonna explode :)

Am back to biz after a looong layoff....and getting my head around the new memes.

This entire thread has taught me what pajeet level shilling is.

Am conflicted as everything biz has shilled relentlessly has mooned

The discord pump group that is unstoppable. Wakey wakey... Snakey snakey

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Same with Resetera

This should double at least in a few days, safe hold for me

It just came through. fuck yeah

Blockpool is a security. Full stop.

DO NOT TOUCH BPL.

Forget what I said this whole thing is a scam....the ! in all these gives away it’s the same shill

>exclamation mark
>scam

Fuck off chink, stop spreading FUD

Pls no fud!!!!!!!!!!! kek
Some exclamation marks = scam

>D E S I G N A T E D B L O C K C H A I N

KEKKEKEKEKEEKK

looks good

wish I had more than $500, gotta sell LTC

Is it faster to transfer BCH or LTC to Cryptopia?

>no white paper on website
>only mention white paper on bitcointalk announcement
>it's a shitty paper hosted on google docs

worry.jpg

Surely this is the next Veeky Forums moon, buying another 20k

But you bought @ 21 sats in December, no?
I'll buy those from you @ 21 sats
Send me your stash I send you the btc

ok cunts, just pumped in audio 0.5 btc. After confirmation, gonna pump 5 btc and until end of the week will support with 5 btc buy wall (more like fence) at 160 satoshish

nice, we're taking off already

CONGRATS TO ALL ADC BROS

niceeee

You're doing wonders user

This coin only need very little support from us to take off, but we can do it definitely

hope this will be a life changing decision for some, myself included

Holyyy $22M cap, this gonna be a good road