Next 50x coin in your opinion, Veeky Forums?

Next 50x coin in your opinion, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
electraproject.org/
tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PFR, BBT, TAU maybe

since you gave no deadline it is definitely BTC, just wait 3 years pajeet

ECA once that faggot exchange comes back up

Let's say 3 months.

BBT or CRED

BBT overpriced junk
>Cred
Maybeee m8

ARY

That being said I hold BBT anyway lol

It's stuck on ED

BURST

already has buy orders at 750 sats at an exchange but trading hasnt started. user, we're gonna make it.

CAN

no fucking way

yobit my friend :) 200k here and ready for the fomo to kick in

Zilliqa (ZIL)

Ethlend

Nebulas

XBY

I do not usually contribute to these discussions but OP your photo was comfy and I felt invited by it so here I am. Listen carefully because I am a busy man.

Look into Stratis and think for yourself. Note that Stratis is a working platform for the creation and implementation of blockchain technology in C# (and .NET of course). These are the systems that 90% of businesses, especially those in financial services, operate on.

This means if you are a big business and you want to get in on Blockchain, you can send all of your C# guys into Stratis ready to work immediately. Every CS grad in the world knows C#, this lowers the barrier to entry into blockchain by a HUGE amount.

Note that Stratis allows for sidechains which solve the current issues plaguing Bitcoin and Ethereum (re: network congestion). Devs (more importantly, their bosses) already know and trust C#. They know fuck all about Solidity (the language required to program in Ethereum).

Finally, remember all the hype pouring into Ethereum as its first big "ICO" season began? Well, Stratis ICOs are coming very soon. Watch for some big projects, big ICOs, and a lot of hype.

This coin is all about the technology, and has not needed to market itself yet.

For those of you into the "soft analysis" game, be comforted by the fact that Stratis has a sleek futuristic office in an expensive part of London with a full-time staff. This is not your "team of 5 random guys in basements around the world" that you see in higher positions on the coinmarketcap (currently).

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

ARY. only 10x if u buy on etherdelta though.

COSS for sure

3 5x > 1 50x

COSS

look out for PHOTON

tHE FUCK IS VIBE

Which one?

Nobody said Cardano. Really?

Yobit doesn't let you deposit shit besides eth and btc

TAU

UFR is the most Chad project on the market

XSPEC - swiss bank account

it's in the process of being listed, you'll be able to deposit eca within a day or so

Shhhh moron. accumulate as much as you can nobody has noticed the 5th highest coin only has 217 million in volume as everyone one is stuffing there wallet's before the staking protocol is launched.

Maybe EtherFlip(FLIP) - It has a tiny marketcap for a dapp with an actual working product. It's similar to Etheroll but with lots of cool improvements like jackpots and bonuses paid in other tokens. With how rapidly the developers have been making progress and the fact that the Etheroll devs have been MIA I believe this could go 10x or more in the next few months.

obvs Nebulas NAS

thanks for the reassurance user. I'm hodling all 3 of those

Cant find anything about this token. Is it legit? because it seems fishy

Obsidian, Mothership. You're welcome.

2 second transactions user

POLL, ELT, LINDA, WISH

UFR, WISH, LUX

Vechain guaranteed to do it just don't know when

it got delisted from cmc because the exchange it was on went down.
electraproject.org/ dyor

Smart money is on KRIOS OP
Look at ICOs my dude.

Check out the advertising at krios .io

You can buy with usd or btc
Use coupon vode MW10 for an extra 10% bonus. Also today has the extra 30% extra on top of that because its the first day.

>legit whitepaper
>palatable name, icon and customer service
>buying in with bonus's is like buying in at 6 cents, it opens on an exhancge q1 for 10 cents so you can easily make a 40% profit worst case scenario
This is it goys

Also
>req will still x5 by EOY btw

BTC

Alright, user. I'm going to shill this ICO for the last time. Get. Into. LALA.
This shit is a guaranteed 10x, because people who missed out on things like HumanIQ see this as a new opportunity to make money on the backs of whiteknights. And this is basically what it is.
The way ETH is climbing right now also helps growth of value really fast. Price for a single token is ~10 cents (1 ETH = 10000 LALA) as of now and will be an easy $1 once it hits an Exchange in February/March. Larger ROI than that is also very likely.
The ICO is going on since last friday but from the 150M hardcap, 115M are already sold.
If you use my code you can get in on this and receive a 5% bonus on your purchase: tokensale.lalaworld.io/register/IZhlu8ZRo7o6nM0
Don't miss out on this one, user. It's free money.

APPC or DBC

>quality shill
unironically buying this coin, thanks user

COLX

Yep, Obsidian. Only a 50mil marketcap. Already has apps being built on it and the dev confirmed that they're building their own exchange. This thing WILL be huge.

what is this math?

Xtrabytes and Voise

QLINK(QLC) check it out

HBT, partnerships with leading media conglomerates, 50-500m userbase. MVP coming out Late Jan. last chance biz

People keep saying UFR but didn't it already moon?

Audiocoin - ADC

Its 150 sats right now. Just released Bjork's latest album

17 million market cap and 1.2 million 24hr volume

If you aren't in this, you're gonna miss 50x

Yes, along with all these other shitcoins being shilled here.

Veeky Forums seems to think it's hard to have 20/20 hindsight.

But no news since Nov. 1?

anyway to reasonably obtain this except for AMD mining?

ma boi

Their website announced that in november and its just now had its volume increase massively.

LIFE

not even shilling user

Yeah because there are rumors of a bigger partnership in the works.

Nigger, this is going 50x. I have LITERALLY bet money on it

APPC

OPUS>ADC

zer

OPUS just has better marketing atm.

ADC released Bjorks latest album, nuff said

Oyster Pearl (PRL)

APPC, ZRX

Unironically sold me

Seconding this, appcoin.

ZEN
PRL

no brainer. this

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> less than 10mil market cap
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestampend licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored and without middlemen like patreon et al. no one is taking a huge cut from the creator's revenue.

look how easily polarising figures get banned from patreon, youtube or twitter. look at the viewerbase of those polarising figures. then look at this project. cha-ching

Yeah flip is great played it during ico and have 3k and even got a mdt

TNT definetly (longterm)
Do your own research
Thank me later
>partnership with Microsoft & Phillips
>great tech
>low marketcap

revolutionary dicing platform. will be the cheapest and fairest dicing platform on the internet and its market cap is only $6 mil

best part is you dont have to be sucker like me that had to hold for months, the product is approaching full launch after having a successful flawless test net

BLT, it deals with credit ratings which is a HUGE market needing to be accessed

this honestly looks good