All the way to $5

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so

Me too.

$5 here we come!

dear god...please...

Even if it doesn't I'm still holding XML. The present may be bleak, but the Future is all ours.

you'll be lucky if it reaches 1 dollar again

bought at the absolute bottom feels

XLM and Ada will be my future. I will drive a Lambo I know it.

Threw everything behind xlm and ada just now, tell me I'll recover

it's called buying into a panic.
which is what good trading looks like.
forget about TA and trying to read charts and use indicators.
you only need moving averages, and volume.
bolinger bands help for beginners though.
you have to find support levels that most people would think won;t break, meaning that when they do break, it will trigger a wave of panic sellers who think that it's going to dip hard because it unexpectedly broke their support level.
what you do is you find these set ups, watch for the panic, watch the panic happen, and buy in when it's heading down, as long as there is another lower support level that has proven to be strong and has given good bounces. buy as the price dips to this level, and you will see great profits. just remember to take those profits, because you may still be in an overall downtrend like xlm appears to be in right now

It was the same when it dropped from 1600 to 1300 in december, check what happened later, we are gonna make it!

LOL.. $0.05 maybe

I don’t know if I can bear to hold these heavy bags anymore
XLM is a fucking shitcoin scam and I’m already 40% down, what’s the point in losing it all?
I’m just gunna cash out and move into TRON, at least they have a product and good partnerships unlike this piece of shit scam

Yeah but all that shit goes out the window when ETH is on a fucken bull run obliterating the alt coin market and any psudo logic you might have

Bought at .92...I know I'm a dunce

Please hold me

it will moon as soon as you sell.

Hold on.

Send me some xlm user!

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'm looking to draw a couple thousand quid out of ZCL so I can moon them and get more ZCL. Would Lumen be a good hold for the next 16 hours?

Bought at .93, I feel ur pain bro

Absolutely fucking not unless you want your skin to turn pink and your eyes to bleed red

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/