Indivisible

>Indivisible
>Starting to get expensive for normies
>No chance of getting to coinbase because of the complicated GAS system
>Too many chinese coins promising the same thing

This coin is the worst coin to hold in this market. The market wants ETH, BTC, or cheap coins. How the hell do you expect there to be that much demand when you cant buy fractions of it and move it out of the exchange?

Even at $100 its starting to get absurd. Lettuce be real, the promise of china backing it is the only thing going for this shieet. It will also likely get listed at Bithump last because of the GAS system.

>can't buy fractions of it

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

You can buy fractions of it but you cant move it out of the exchange you dumb retard. Its an illusion.

Each NEO is a fucking. Beachfront. Property.

Buy NULS instead. Highly customisable blockchain with a low mcap.

in since $3

Agreed. Neo lucked out by catching the wave of people who missed out on Eth. If it weren’t for that it wouldn’t even exist desu.

Should have sold at $80 and hopped on other moon missions brah. This shitcoin is nearing its peak of demand.

Lil boy with 35 here.. I'll be fine with 35 Beach houses I guess

why?

>this is the worst hold because it's getting more expensive

ANT SHARES aka neo = eth's retarded cousin

>getting more expensive
And INDIVISIBLE, you missed that part faggot. Go on buy 0.5 NEO and move it to your NEO wallet outside the exchange lol.

100 NEO = 100 BEACH HOUSES. I'll let you pajeets smell the freaking gas it passes if you promise not to shit near it.

They are shares. Buy GAS if you want Ether.

Huh, I really thought the people who browse Veeky Forums were at least slightly intelligent but this just shows how brain dead some of you motherfuckers are. NEO is one of the greatest investments to day and I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit $1k before summer. You can go ahead and screenshot this post.

>t. gets his crypto trading signals from YouTube ecelebs

>Buy GAS if you want Ether
Then NEO is good as dead. No one wants to buy a secondary coin. Why buy GAS when you can buy Ether or QTUM or whatever.

>tfw non-neos will have to pay gas to play their neopets in the future

>No chance of getting to coinbase because of the complicated GAS system
you stake neo in a wallet and get GAS. it's not too hard for normies to understand, faggot.

Why the fuck would I watch cryptofaggots on youtube shilling their garbage coins after stuffing their pockets with em tardo? I'm stating fact.

>Stake neo in a wallet
But people cant buy 0.5 NEO and stake them in their wallet. They have to buy whole numbers. That is a huge dealbreaker in this market.

Neo generates Gas

There are two tokens, a UtilityToken (GAS) and a GovernanceToken (NEO). The UtilityToken is the "currency" and the GovernanceToken is the "share". It's basically it's own economy.

Ethereum => Android
NEO => iOS

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD YOU FUCKING RETARD. NEO ARE LIKE SHARES IN A COMPANY. THEY PAY DIVIDENDS IN THE FORM OF FUCKING GAS. WHY? BECAUSE YOU CAN STAKE NEO WHICH ETHER DOESN'T DO. SO HOW TO RECTIFY THIS 0.5 PROBLEM? BUY ANOTHER 0.5 OF FUCKING NEO AND THEN XFER TO YOUR WALLET AND CLAIM GAS

How about you GAS yourself faggot. The point is NEO isnt divisible. I cant buy NEO and stake 0.2 in my wallet. Its a pretty stupid design. A huge dealbreaker.

>
>>Buy GAS if you want Ether
>Then NEO is good as dead. No one wants to buy a secondary coin. Why buy GAS when you can buy Ether or QTUM or whatever.
I don't think you understand user. NEO is a share and gas is ether. Ethereum does not have shares, they have ether and miners which produce more ether.

Also NEO creates the GAS the network uses so you are getting dividends. This is how most companies work you know. In addition you also have voting rights. It's EXACTLY like a share.

>Like shares in a company
What a stupid idea. That da hongfei killed this coins potential by trying to be a hippie. Why didnt he make NEO divisible too huh? Literally whats the point of making it indivisible.

He just did it so that people will think he isnt copying ETH. Just shows how stupid OnChain is when it comes to blockchain design and game theory.

My fucking sides kek. Well it is true, you can not buy half a share too in real life. You can with contracts and leverage but you can also do the same on exchanges so yea.

it doesn't seem to be a dealbreaker so far.

and you know what's funny is that the indivisible thing doesn't matter, because normies generally will just keep their fractions of NEO in exchanges anyway. they'll happily trade their 0.1 NEO around never knowing that you can't actually own that amount of NEO, lol.

BRK.A costs like 300k and people still buy it. You are either a normie finally facing the fomo of your poor ass never having a decent amount of NEO, or this is some reddit tier fud.

Whats the fucking point of making them like "shares" aside from trying to be cool? Why not make NEO divisible?

Other coins have proof of stake despite being divisible. Such a stupid design killed its potential.

Please read

>Other coins have proof of stake despite being divisible. Such a stupid design killed its potential.
>killed its potential
>up to $120 from 0.25

Because NEO has voting rights and GAS does not. Gas is used on the network, it also used as proof of stake of something. Instead of proof of work, look it up if you are interested I'd say.

Why didnt they make NEO divisible though?

>Vote with 2.45 NEO
>Stake with 2.45 NEO

Da Hongfei forced whole numbers probably because his autistic ass cant compute fractional numbers correctly.

You cant honestly be defending this whole number shieet right? It isnt a pro its a con.

I think, best investment is UFR

>$120 from 0.2
Like the other user said, NEO was lucky by being the first blockchain to be considered a threat to ETH. In August LMAO.

Now no one cares about it that much, look at the hype about this shit. Its clearly losing steam against newer smart contract platforms.

the integer requirement of NEO adds a certain level of mystique. god forbid some coins have unique characteristics. NEO will be seen as a coin of the elite, because it will not allow poorfags to buy it, sorry. Instead they can buy tiny fractions of the GAS I keep farting out :^).

You realize NEO's end game is to make a smart economy right? You realize what that entails right? You realize the type of companies that will need to be on board with this right? NEO is meant for large infrastructure not some shitty dapp platform that ethereum has turned into.

Just get the fuck out of here

this is why I'm all in in NULS

I really hope you're trolling

I say it is a pro since it makes a NEO share more valuable I also think it is good for shareholders because they can invest (unlike ethereum) without loosing money to PoW inflation. Also GAS will be uses as it should, a medium to let the block chain work. Not hoard it like with ETH.

Imagine using a currency that you also needed to eat to survive. That is what ETH is like.

>Because NEO has voting rights and GAS does not
Why not make NEO divisible????? Divisible with voting rights while GAS is also divisible get it?

Whats the point of the whole numbers shit. Plus OnChain is literally making Citizens of Zion do all the heavy lifting.

kek

>the integer requirement of NEO adds a certain level of mystique.

Kek fucking hippies GAS yourselves.

Would you care about voting rights if you had 0.01NEO? NO? This is what they are trying to avoid prob.

there's no fucking reason for NEO to be divisible other than letting poorfags like you stake 0.1 NEO or something, which is retarded. just gtfo

neo will be $500+ soon, transactions are 100x faster than btc. its going to take off especially with all these amazing NEP5 tokens coming out. DBC, NEX, Ontology

Would be interesting kek.

>there's no fucking reason for NEO to be divisible other than letting poorfags like you stake 0.1 NEO or something

How about getting it to pump like Ripple? Its completely important.

NEO is pumping just fine, thanks. Da Hongfei doesn't need your help to increase the value of NEO. He has done a damn good job so far and will continue to do so.

>Ontology Network
>Ontology is the philosophical study of the nature of being, becoming, existence, or reality, as well as the basic categories of being and their relations
>the integer requirement of NEO adds a certain level of mystique
>Green like Marijuana

What a fucking hippie coin.

I calculate this out to mean that I will someday own 20 beachfront properties. Is this accurate? And are we talking Waikiki, or backwoods Idaho lake?

The butthurt and salt is amazing in this thread lmfao. JUST SPEND 100$ WHAT THE FUCK HOW POOR ARE YOU? Dem niggers man I swear.

I ONLY HAVE $80 U COCKSUCKER FUCK DA HONG FEI AND HIS GAY ASS WHITEPAPER

have fun being for faggot

too bad Vechain got the national level partnership NEO was after RIP NEO

uh huh. good luck with your pajeet coin

>pajeet coin
see pic related

Neo is indivisible because you can't buy 0.3 Beach house but you can buy 1 Beach house, it's that easy .. user will never understand

theres alot of neo ico coming and people are forced to buy neo

Nah they can both work. I own both BTW. VeChain will only be for massive enterprises. NEO for all companies, big and small.

Why would I move it off an exchange when all I’m going to do is sell it back at a higher price? You crazy nigga. Nobody uses coins for anything but speculation. Your premise is whack gtfo.

"this is the worst hold because it's getting more expensive" I'm laughing so hard, the morons are running rampant on biz...