>no friends
>no gf
>virgin

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep living the dream

thats the absolute best thing to do. Keep building your stack while you can. I feel like 2018 is going to be the last year for big crypto gains.

good job user, im at 700k and have cashed out less than 10k

people who cash out are literal retards who wont make it

maybe at 1m i will take out 25k

what do i need all this money for?

unless i get to 3m, i havent made it and will need to wage cuck. no regrets

3 million is the magic number

Move out. Start renting. Around 1k/mo will last you long time. Get a qt3.14. Never mention crypto ever to her. Find something you like. Start a business. Liquidate gains and fund your business. Or keep playing crypto. Your choice. Lots out there doing similar, def want to diversify your assets even though crypto is hot right now. Don’t want to be left hodling bags. You can get into real estate, like move to Cali buy some property and start growing pot if you really don’t know what to do with your life. I don’t fucking know you’re asking strangers what to do with your money dude, you we don’t know you so what can we honestly say?

cash out 10k and rent ur own place you fucking freak

but stop living at moms house you autist, jesus christ

I have all of the above minus the cash and trust me im jelly AF

IF you're comfy living at your parents use your cash to buy a triplex apartment, rent out the three apartments to pay for a property manager and it pays for your mortgage and you keep doing your crypto thing!

You could always send someone poor like myself some funds?

my btc deposit address below
1N1UHJBsTwmEC73MEzb6F3Xwpn179vxmRH

>cash out
>move to cali
>invest in weed dispensary
>get a new hipster gf every week
>invest weed money back into crypto
>enjoy life high 24/7/365

fpbp

disregard this normie cuck shit and keep doing what you're doing

There's no point of cashing out until you've got enough to sustain permanent comfy existence. Keep making smart trades and retire by 2020

Start working out and meet up with girls you autist. You have literally nothing else to do as it is anyway, what are you gonna do, work?

enjoy your ban

Join discord group for real TA on different crypto coins

Same, but $100k and haven't cashed out anything yet. Once I hit $1M I'll definitely cash out $100k and move out. But still, I'm too much of an autistic shut-in to live in the real world on my own

Tell your parents you love them. Take your mom shopping. Buy her nice things. Hug her. Go to church with her.

The real question is why haven't you bought your mom her house yet.

cash out right now, then buy in after correction

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Well, for starters, you can make up more fake stories on Veeky Forums.

its not that hard to believe. im 19 and somehow have 150k in btc, link and wan

not everyone's a bitter loser user

Go to an Eastern Orthodox Christian church and meet a wonderful woman to marry and have children with. I believe in you user :)

Cash out 100k, so you can be top 2% fiat wealthy or something having liquid 100k.

Use the remaining 250k to go for 1M, and then cash out another 100k.

For every mill you make cash out 100k.

Use the 100k to buy stuff you like..

The ultimate trading gain is to trade money for happiness.