This is when you know

BTC is truly dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnT75uO1tNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

btc is like a cute girl you fell in love with but then cheated on you with the lightning network.

theres really no going back, but the lost hopes and dreams of what could have been still hurt :'(

Wow, the feels.

BCH always strictly follows BTC's trading patterns. This is the first time in several weeks it has started moving independently of BTC. This is what I've been waiting to see. It represents BCH's breakaway from BTC.

Let's talk in 24 hour when the charts are the exact opposite. Screen cap this and make a thread If I'm wrong*

* Spoiler alert, I won't be

I thought it would take 3 or 4 more dragon slayer moves, but it could be done in one

Cope. When btc moves, it moves. And tears everything in its path. You're getting too comfy

>H always strictly follows BTC's trading patterns. This is the first time in several weeks it has started moving independently of BTC. This is what I've been waiting to see. It represents BCH's breakaway from BTC
Ive heard this like a dozen times before

>Ive heard this like a dozen times before
I doubt that.

I think it will still be months before a flippening comes close but the writing is on the wall

They've been pretty independent since November.

No they haven't. I've been watching these charts like a hawk every day.

We do not know OP it is still merely the 2017 replay.
We thought ETH could do it but it couldn't and we were severely punished by king. Is it different this time?

Bitcoin does function as intended. Blockstream kiked up the place.

Times have changed. Back then ETH wasn't used as a main trading pair and BTC transactions still didn't shit the bed

Agree. It's also very normie friendly, easy for them to buy and 'believe in' or whatever other fucknut justifications they need to hodl.

november BCH was a literal inverse of BTC. Every move up or down in bitcoin, bch did the exact opposite

I find it kind of funny Wall Street actually fucking killed BTC. lmao

Yeah they diverged again a couple weeks ago. Honestly not sure which one is going to go up.

whered you get that chart op?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cnT75uO1tNY

ETH will replace BTC, BCH is dead on arrival, there are already ETH exchanges ect, the infrastructure is there plus it actually has a use. BCH is like the retarded cousin of BTC. Only retards wouldnt be able to see this.

explain what the use is without using a buzzword

Holy shit it’s really crashing. S.

cryptowat.ch