OPUS THREAD

>only on 2 shit exchanges
>mcap 30 mil
>active devs that are AHEAD of schedule
>working product
>perfect timing in music industry climate for a decentralized streaming app
>just hired new dev for iOS development
>website is gorgeous and streamlined
>compared with other cryptos trying to target content industries, opus is ahead of the game in almost every category except for mcap
>easy 10x once this hits a solid exchange

OR you can stay going sideways with your coins that have already mooned to shit and aren't going any higher

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xacb9c0d6563dd3ea1c5d66d3ec850fb79d326380a982f6ff2b41b45358b2c4ae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feeling comfy with my 50k OPT for sure. Can’t wait for it to hit $10

Soon brother

Comfy with me 23671
Wouldve made it more but PFR was on special.
Will I make it??

Opus is literally the most legit moon mission getting passed around Veeky Forums right now, but people are still sleeping on it

It’s the only moon mission that has an actual product, it’s the only coin I ever shilled, because it’s the only one I feel good about. People are waking up to that. Nice ID btw

okay fine I'll figure out etherdelta for this bullshit

It’s a real pain but if you make sure you have enough eth in your wallet to pay for gas you’ll be fine.

Wouldnt HitBTC work fine as well?

HitBTC Works as well but they have very high withdrawal fees. If you’re okay with leaving your coins on there for a while until they fix this buy there

I've never wanted a coin more.

That fucking market cap gives me a hard on.

He's not even mentioned the best part. Binance just followed them on Twitter meaning a listing is imminent.

how do I pay for gas?

That’s true. Binance and Bittrex too I think

JUST end my life.. im scared of the fucking rubiks cube that is Etherdelta

With the eth in your wallet, just leave 0.001 or something like that in there. Make sure to put the gas price up to at least 41 otherwise you’ll have to wait to long for your transaction to go through

True it’s fucking scary and legging all the time wich makes it even worse. But that’s the price you have to pay for cheap coins

how can i fuck up using etherdelta?

so transfer eth from my bittrex wallet to my eth wallet, upload that eth wallet to etherdelta, buy OPT but don't spend it all on OPT or I'm fucked because I'll have none to buy gas?

jesus christ someone tell me how to fucking work etherdelta. im so afraid i fuck something up so hard and lose my eth.

ANOTHER MOON MISSION MISSED

TIME RUNNING OUT

FUCKKKKKKK SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO USE MYETHERWALLET I'M AFRAID TO LOSE ALL MY MONEY

To be honest this is why EtherDelta is a gold mine. People are so scared to use it so there are so many tokens that are super cheap on ED before they get released on other exchanges. Once this gets onto a proper exchange its going to probably 5x or 10x.

damn if you fools can't work etherdelta go buy this shit on hitbtc.
absolutely all about this coin, look at that marketcap - this could be your moon mission anons

pls help then?

This is fucking hilarious. I literally use EtherDelta every day and have never had an issue.

yeah I actually used it before to buy ZRX but now I'm hearing horror stories about gas which I don't remember even using?

No, Etherdelta has two wallets, one is where all your shit is stored and then you move ETH to a different wallet when you want to buy shit with it. Leave .001 in storage wallet, set gas price to 41, then buy with buying wallet.

That's oversimplified but only because i don't know the correct terminology.

okay I know exactly what you're talking about thanks man. I bought ZRX with it ages ago but forgot how I did it

You can create a wallet on ED. Just send your ETH to that wallet. Send 1.01 eth for example. Buy some OPT for 1 eth and leave the .01 in your wallet, it is definitely enough to pay for GAS. Your never completely fucked because you can send more eth to that address in case it’s not enough. It’s just much easier and faster this way

Just make sure you put in enough gas for your TXs. If you put it too low then you won't be able to do anything with your wallet as Ethereum uses the nonce system. You would need to re-broadcast a new TX with the same nonce at a higher fee to cancel it.

This

Whats an appropriate amount of gas if I'm putting in .5 eth

Keeping .001 in your wallet is enough. Set the gas price to 41 like I said.

okay thanks now call me a faggot or something before I get too comfortable taking advice from people on Veeky Forums

Gas limit should be set for you if you're using metamask. Gas PRICE is what you need to change.

Now go buy that shit faggot. I Hope you fuck up

1.2 dollars worth isnt enough. You have to pay a fee for trading too, and withdrawal

can i use coinbase for etherdelta??

music projects never work out

no, get metamask

what the fuck does this even mean

Yes. Please send some shit you bought on ED to your Coinbase address. It will work out just fine faggot

So allin opus?

(HitBTC lists DOGE)
(DOGE transfer fees are 2 coins)
(Literally costs 3 cents to withdraw to a more favorable exchange)

I've you're looking for profits rather than being married to a coin, it's fucking cheap as hell to move money on and off HitBTC.

Bonus: HitBTC price of OPUS is nearly half that of ED. Get it while it's hot, boys.

HitBTC looks perfect before you see withdrawal fees.

Can I keep my OPT coins on etherdelta smartcontract? I've spent all my eth on buying it, and forgot about gas for taking these OPT's out.

PrivateKey of controlling account is backed up of course.

Check out BitTokens
Could pay off exponentially if you just sit on them

I hear they get hacked a lot but idk how true that is or why you would be affected more than a whale

Just bought 794 OPT's.

ADC and OPT are both about to explode.

ADC just released Bjorks latest album

Now get comfy

>Trying to sell my LTC for BTC on HitBTC
>Cannot complete trade, insufficient funds

I FUCKING HAVE THE LTC IN MY ACCOUNT FUCKING LET ME BUY BTC SO I CAN GET THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Nigger what part of 2 DOGE did you not understand?

Activate 2FA, hold the Opus until it moons, sell and move on with DOGE as your rocketship.

Every single one of you.

Once I'm able to buy OPT I will sell it to you wholesale at a few ETH over purchase price. My brothers..

I didn't read your message till the end, sorry.

Yo whale here. I’m going to start unloading on etherdelta. Who wants a fire sale?

>HitBTC
i dont get it, The fee look normal to me

How much is it? Maybe they fixed it

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supprted by Resetera

>normal

Theres a wallet and then a trading wallet (dumb as fuck if you ask me), you have to transfer the wallet funds to the trading wallet.

Why the fuck is EtherDelta lagging REEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck??

Thanks user, what a fucking retarded exchange.

The fuck, you shitting nog?

wow wtf?

i can only assume that they set flat fees when a coin is really cheap to equate to an approximate dollar amount? like maybe that fee was set to equal $3 back when OPUS was $0.01 ?

Dunno but that's fucking retarded

>L0000
>Roman numeral L = 50

Opus to 50,000 sat confirmed

Moved DOGE to the exchange, filled my bags up at 12 sats. Cut the supply at 12 by 2/3. Figure that's the best I'm gonna get.

All yours, boyos. And thanks for the tip OP.

Sorry, we are unable to locate this Transaction Hash

Am i done for biz???

It's decentralised nigger, you literally have to deposit your $$$ to the smartcontract to trade.

Happened to me for ~45 mins
Be patient

Happens every fucking time. No it will be fine

Look at last orders that were completed by other people, look at gas price used by them, then use the same gas price in your order, and don't be very greedy with gas prices, because it influences speed of your order completion, and if you set gas price too low - with high probability other guy will take those OPT tokens before you, and your order will fail (because there is no tokens with such price), and you will be charged for gas that was used for checking this. Like here, where I set gas price too low, and some other guy bought tokens before me, I couldn't buy them, but still I was charged ~13$ in eth, for gas that was used for running smart contract (which failed ofc).

etherscan.io/tx/0xacb9c0d6563dd3ea1c5d66d3ec850fb79d326380a982f6ff2b41b45358b2c4ae

Just read their whitepaper but I think they're overlooking how cucked artists are by labels, they have an incredibly tight grip on their balls and they will have a hell of a time moving onto something like Opus.
I'm not convinced they can encourage artists of any merit to use their platform when it's fucking empty and dead too. Any artist doing this would be shooting themselves in the foot.
Furthermore, their Github has had an update since September.

Still thinking about investing just to ride the hype train but I have my doubts.

Yes, I agree they certainly have hurdles in the long term, but right now we are golden Veeky Forums

They have t updated their github since they’re worried about competitors copying code. They posted that in their discord.

I think this is a better alternative to SoundCloud desu.

Buy ADC instead you plebs

Or both, but ADC is looking juicier

Convince me to buy this shit coin.

Dont
Buy ADC instead
They just released Bjorks album and 17m market cap with 1.2 mil daily volume. Things are happening that aren't released to the public yet either

DYOR

this shit is gonna make it
if some stupid book crypto can make it to 300mil+, then a music crypto can certainly make it higher

Is anyone still buying this shit instead of ADC? LOL

Feel sorry for you.

Shill me ADC pls. I'm thinking wether yo put 5k on ADC or OPT

ADC just released Bjorks album
OPT is vaporware

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

Im trying to buy first time on Etherdelta and I placed an order equivalent to the lowest sell order, shouldnt the order go through immediately? Ive been sitting here for like an hour and nothings moved, all the orders are the same and the trades are the same? what

No because ED is that basic. If there is a sell order matching the price you want, you have to buy that order yourself.

This shit is mooning soon, that sexy as market cap + they have a working product which is really smooth STRAP ON

Thanks user

What the fuckkk, and I have to make another transaction to cancel the order? Jesus christ almighty. Should I wait for my order to be filled (Will it be filled?) or try to cancel

Make sure to buy ADC

Audiocoin is ready to take off in a few days

iluvandegoof schneeeeeelllll

Right.

1. Tx your eth to Ether Delta wallet address (top right drop down)
2. Once eth appear, use top left deposit/withdraw pane and deposit the eth to ED smart contract. Leave 0.1eth in the ed account e.g. subtract 0.1 from the amount you deposit.
3. Set gas price to 1 or 2 higher than ethgasstation (e.g if it says 45, set it to 47). Find coin you want, click on the red buy order that has enough coins and buy. Should get a popup with etherscan address, open it in new tab and wait until it finds the tx. If not try setting higher gas, refreshing page so you don't click a buy order that's already being filled.
4. Once you have the coins, use top right lane to withdraw back into ED wallet. Then u can tx to a wallet of your choice.

Note: first sign of a successful buy is a reduction in your wallet eth from the gas used.

This is a great explanation. Thanks man!

>3.1m market cap

shoo shoo pajeet

I deposited ETH to my wallet and it's showing up in etherscan but ED is still saying my balance is 0. What do?

Thinking the same as you, user. Potential hype train and VERY nice low market cap.
But I don't wanna get caught holding bags of longterm shitcoins so I'll sit this one out. Good luck to holders though. Could be seeing a lot of moons

Better watch some youtube video how that exchange is used. But currently you will spend like 20$ just on transactions there, this is the prize of decentralisation xDDD

Just wait, longest transfer took over 2hr for me. Just keep refreshing. If etherscan shows successful tx its shown up correctly on ED 100% of the time.

BTC
Yuk