Is this shit dead?

Do I sell this peace of shit? Everything is mooning but this.

yes sell we dont need anymore more pussies or 15 yr old pajeets on this rocket ship

No. But I'm kinda upset I could have literally sold high and bought in at half price at this point to double my stack. Why the FUCK can I not see the future.

Rocket ship is fucking out of fuel. Nothing but loss with this shitcoin. No news until march. No use for it too

Yes sell it to me cheap thanks brainlet

Piece out

You do realize coins are now pumping on no news right ?

Also next update one the 19th

Yeah sell the dip retard

>he thinks the token that will allow people to easily send eth as a payment is dead

i used to be a believer. but this is truly a stagnated coin because team doesnt care about marketing or it's price.

TFW 50/50 in XLM and REQ

im hodling for a month

I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

>marketing
Yes let's advertise instead of working on our mainnet release thats out in a couple of months

You'd make a great CEO one day

kek at the xlm

Are you me?

Also got a bit in krios's ico too though on
Krios .io

Buy them coins with coupon code MW10 for an extra 10% of coins. I get it too obviously.

This is my last hope if req and xlm fails. Come in user its day 1 ico bonus and the water is fine

I'm only worth .4btc (mostly req) total but it was real nice to pick up 1k XLM again at 50c. Happy i dumped it a few days ago.

Congratulations, you have the best coins of 2018, keep buying as much as you can of each and you'll thank me in December.

Yeah I know, that's why I'm not selling, I bought XLM at 1600 sat and REQ at 1750. I'm pretty sure they will go up but its a shame to watch moon missions left and right and only red in portfolio

If anything, buy REQ now it's a great time, about to moon

I'm 1/3 ETH/XLM/REQ and these two shitcoins are fucking ruining my gains.

>up 440% in the month chart during current dip
>ITS DED

The absolute state of biz

It's gonna moon this week.